🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's successor is going to inherit one heck of a mess.

You're reeeal funny amelia :rolleyes: It will be a hill 'o beans compared to what was left to Barack:

85477825.jpg

:cuckoo:
That's just an ignorant statement

Hmmm ....

GDP:
Then: -8.9; now: +2.4%

Unemployment:
Then: 7.8% and rising; now: 7.6% and dropping

Dow:
Then: 8,000; now: 15,000

Housing Markets:
Then: -75%; now: +29%

Yeah, I can see why righties are trying to paint the current economy as a "mess." :cuckoo:

The economy is sluggish at best.

It is recovering because Americans are resilient. The recovery could have been much more robust if Obama had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well instead of wasting 2009 on Obamacare.

But keep pretending that this weak recovery is good news for you while revelations about bad behavior by agency after agency are cascading across the fruited plain ....

Obama's legacy was supposed to be the message that government is good and bigger government is not something to be feared. That legacy is now dead.
Yeah, the economy is sooo sluggish, Obama will most certainly lose the 2012 election ... oh ... wait ... :eusa_boohoo:

The GOP lacks a candidate who can compete with Hillary Clinton. Given their recent history of burdening their Presidential candidate with conservative dogma and alienating important demograpphics....

The election of Hillary is a given

I seriously doubt Hillary will be the next President. Would be happily wrong but I don't see it happening.

Its in her blood

And the Republicans are is such disarray that there is nothing they can do about it

Maybe...2016 is a long way off and there is plenty of time for them to come correct. The biggest problem the GOP has, of course when they are not the incumbents, is that the eventual nominee has to track so far to the right in the primaries that when they have to track back to the middle in the general election, they can't do that; so what they need is the Dems to screw up or field a weak candidate. Hillary may be both; she has some gaffes from 08 to live down (running from bullets) and a likability problem. Which is why I think there are potentially far better candidates for the Democrats to run in 16.

Hmmm ....

GDP:

Unemployment:

Dow:

Housing Markets:

Yeah, I can see why righties are trying to paint the current economy as a "mess." :cuckoo:

It is recovering because Americans are resilient. The recovery could have been much more robust if Obama had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well instead of wasting 2009 on Obamacare.

But keep pretending that this weak recovery is good news for you while revelations about bad behavior by agency after agency are cascading across the fruited plain ....

Obama's legacy was supposed to be the message that government is good and bigger government is not something to be feared. That legacy is now dead.
Yeah, the economy is sooo sluggish, Obama will most certainly lose the 2012 election ... oh ... wait ... :eusa_boohoo:

so you're saying the economy is booming?
and it doesn't bother you Obama got re-elected with 8% unemployment his whole first term?

Last edited:
Hmmm ....

GDP:

Unemployment:

Dow:

Housing Markets:

lol -- your continued deflection from the crumbling foundation of Obama's case for expansive government is noted.

Last edited:

lol -- your continued deflection from the crumbling foundation of Obama's case for expansive government is noted.

cult member..they see nothing wrong in Obama...

The government is crumbling around our ears, exposing deep running decay, and certain members in this thread are pretending it's not happening.

Pleasant dreams yo.

and this would be a problem for your party how exactly? :eusa_eh:

Grover Norquist Quotes - BrainyQuote
My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.
Grover Norquist

Who said it would be a problem for my party?

I seriously doubt Hillary will be the next President. Would be happily wrong but I don't see it happening.

Its in her blood

And the Republicans are is such disarray that there is nothing they can do about it

Maybe...2016 is a long way off and there is plenty of time for them to come correct. The biggest problem the GOP has, of course when they are not the incumbents, is that the eventual nominee has to track so far to the right in the primaries that when they have to track back to the middle in the general election, they can't do that; so what they need is the Dems to screw up or field a weak candidate. Hillary may be both; she has some gaffes from 08 to live down (running from bullets) and a likability problem. Which is why I think there are potentially far better candidates for the Democrats to run in 16.

The biggest problem the Republicans have is the Electoral College. With the Red State/Blue State breakdown they start at a huge disadvantage. That means Republicans need to take two out of three swing states. The problem for Republicans is most swing states are leaning more and more blue

The government is crumbling around our ears, exposing deep running decay, and certain members in this thread are pretending it's not happening.

Pleasant dreams yo.

My goal is to cut government in half in twenty-five years, to get it down to the size where we can drown it in the bathtub.
Grover Norquist

too bad your party has its marching orders dictated to by the crazies :tinfoil: :( The Establ Repubs hate it but need the votes so they go along w/ the Angle's & Mourdock's. You know this right?
Rove doesn't have any hair left to pull-out :eusa_drool:

Pleasant dreams yo.

Grover Norquist

Oh, maybe I understand your question.

A corrupt bloated government will be a problem in a way. Not an affliction for my party, but a problem for us to solve.

So many little corners for abuses to hide. So much to clean up.

every day that goes by red states are turning purple then, before you know it, blue :eusa_drool:

every day that goes by red states are turning purple then, before you know it, blue :eusa_drool:

Really?

Well, I guess those of us in formerly blue states will have to do what we can to help continue our shift through purple into red.

Rock on, Scott Walker!

Really?

Well, I guess those of us in formerly blue states will have to do what we can to help continue our shift through purple into red.

Rock on, Scott Walker!

How did Wisconsin vote in the last two presidential elections?

Considering the political ugliness going on in Colorado, i see it shifting towards Red.

Barack is trying to clean up your people's mess. I bet you blame firemen too :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back