🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obama's successor is going to inherit one heck of a mess.

Obama's successor has already inherited a mess----------obama's successor is obama. he inherited the mess from himself

every day that goes by red states are turning purple then, before you know it, blue :eusa_drool:

Really?

Well, I guess those of us in formerly blue states will have to do what we can to help continue our shift through purple into red.

Rock on, Scott Walker!

How did Wisconsin vote in the last two presidential elections?

I didn't claim we were a red state yet. However, we slammed in 2010 and we even made some gains last year in spite of Obama being at the top of the ticket. We're well into the purple.

When Obama can't run anymore, all bets are off. And if his recent disastrous trajectory holds, he won't have even any coattails left to help anyone with.

If the truth about the IRS had come out before the election, things could have been very different last year. But better late than never. The trust placed in Obama and his vision of government has been an expensive lesson but hopefully a healthy one in the long run. Hopefully we'll be a stronger nation for it ... after a lot of painful fixes.

The economy is sluggish at best.

It is recovering because Americans are resilient. The recovery could have been much more robust if Obama had paid attention to making sure the stimulus was being used well instead of wasting 2009 on Obamacare.

But keep pretending that this weak recovery is good news for you while revelations about bad behavior by agency after agency are cascading across the fruited plain ....

Obama's legacy was supposed to be the message that government is good and bigger government is not something to be feared. That legacy is now dead.
Yeah, the economy is sooo sluggish, Obama will most certainly lose the 2012 election ... oh ... wait ... :eusa_boohoo:

lol -- your continued deflection from the crumbling foundation of Obama's case for expansive government is noted.

Holy shit! ::eusa_doh:

Your strawman ios failing you. It failed you in the 2012 elections and it's failing you now. The economy is the strongest it's been since Bush left office and it's getting stronger.

Yeah, the economy is sooo sluggish, Obama will most certainly lose the 2012 election ... oh ... wait ... :eusa_boohoo:

lol -- your continued deflection from the crumbling foundation of Obama's case for expansive government is noted.

Your strawman ios failing you. It failed you in the 2012 elections and it's failing you now. The economy is the strongest it's been since Bush left office and it's getting stronger.

really, tell that to those in the 7.5-8% unemployment with the Obama economy and it's been FIVE YEARS..
good grief..strongest it's been since Bush..I'm not sure some you live in reality

Last edited:

really, tell that to those in the 7.5-8% unemployment with the Obama economy and it's been FIVE YEARS..
good grief..strongest it's been since Bush..I'm not sure some you live in reality

Faun is coming across as a one-note poster. Willfully oblivious to the scope and breadth of Obama's current problems and their ramifications for the liberal vision. I've tried. He/she isn't getting it. So I'm not going to bother with 'em anymore.

Hillary will be quite happy with what Obama leaves her

No wars, stable economy and both the Senate and the House

Hillary's day has come and gone. She won't be president........unless all the people who elected Obama simply based on the color of his skin will elect her simply because of her gender. Electing people based on physical attributes is no way to choose a leader.

The GOP lacks a candidate who can compete with Hillary Clinton. Given their recent history of burdening their Presidential candidate with conservative dogma and alienating important demograpphics....

The election of Hillary is a given

You do of course realize that the election is 3 years away don't you?

Faun is coming across as a one-note poster. Willfully oblivious to the scope and breadth of Obama's current problems and their ramifications for the liberal vision. I've tried. He/she isn't getting it. So I'm not going to bother with 'em anymore.

I've noticed that..not sure he/she is worth the time some of ridiculous stuff that has been said...not reality that's for sure

There were even more people out of work last November and yet, Obama still won the election. Don't you have any better talking points?

And yet, in reality, it is the strongest it's been in five years.

There were even more people out of work last November and yet, Obama still won the election. Don't you have any better talking points?

who give a rats ass if Obama won...he hasn't been good for the economy and Unemployment...ignore them if you want, who cares..
keep crowing about Obama winning, that's the sign of someone with nothing meaningful to say

see ya

Yes. God help him if he golfs or takes a vacation day or puts up any Christmas trees or if his wife takes a ski trip.

God help him if his Vice President takes a trip to visit with our allies to discuss the Iran problem and he sleeps in anything more spendy than a Motel 6 or brings more than two staffers and Secret Service with him.

And if he dares to issue an Executive Order, WATCH OUT, HE'S A NAZI!!!!

This guy will have so many bars, rules of thumb, and standards to clear which have been set in the past few years, it will be inevitable his impeachment will have to be called for within his first 30 days. He'll be running into so many partisan obstacles that have been built, we will have to call him Lumpy.

Please share with us how his successor is going to finance $20 trillion at real interest rates...

He will have to cut taxes and invade some countries, obviously! Ain't that the answer to ALL our problems?

I nominate North Korea and Iran for the next invasion. Axis of evil, and all that. We need to pick up where Dubya left off. Double the debt, invade some countries, tax cuts, and talk funny. That's the bestest formla.

Three out of 4 of those sound just like Obama.....DOUBLED the Debt, INVADED some countries and he talks funny. We don't need another Obama......

Please share with us how his successor is going to finance $20 trillion at real interest rates...

He will have to cut taxes and invade some countries, obviously! Ain't that the answer to ALL our problems?

I nominate North Korea and Iran for the next invasion. Axis of evil, and all that. We need to pick up where Dubya left off. Double the debt, invade some countries, tax cuts, and talk funny. That's the bestest formla.

Three out of 4 of those sound just like Obama.....DOUBLED the Debt, INVADED some countries and he talks funny. We don't need another Obama......

Which country did we put soldiers on the ground caroljo? :eusa_eh: That was the last administration/your people. :thup:

who give a rats ass if Obama won...he hasn't been good for the economy and Unemployment...ignore them if you want, who cares..
keep crowing about Obama winning, that's the sign of someone with nothing meaningful to say

see ya
I'm not crowing about Obama winning the election. I'm using that as evidence that the economy is not as bad as you delude yourself into believing. If were were truly that bad, Obama would be unemployed right now.

Probably not. Regardless, it won't be anything like the mess Obama inherited.

yeah, right, 20 trillion in debt is much better than 9 trillion. :confused::cuckoo:

So, you think Bush's economic/financial incompetence stopped increasing debt on the day Obama was sworn in?

Bush made mistakes, Obama has continued them and made them worse. Every economic statistic is worse now than when obama took power. Everything he has done has failed-----------yeah, but he got OBL, right------using intel put in place by Bush.

I know that you love and worship obama, laktoad, but he has done a terrible job as president, face that reality and move on.

see ya
I'm not crowing about Obama winning the election. I'm using that as evidence that the economy is not as bad as you delude yourself into believing. If were were truly that bad, Obama would be unemployed right now.

Obama benefited from the economy being so bad that voters were afraid to make a change. He convinced people that they would lose their benefits if Romney were elected, and without jobs they couldn't take the risk.

The economy is recovering. Just way slower than it would have if we'd had a competent president in 2009.

And still you continue to miss the big point. It's not about the economy now. The recovery is sluggish, but most of the fear is gone. So people will have the luxury of looking around and making their assessments based on other principles. And the expansive government principles espoused by Obama and other Democrats have been exposed as dangerous.

Last edited:

see ya

Obama benefited from the economy being so bad that voters were afraid to make a change. He convinced people that they would lose their benefits if Romney were elected, and without jobs they couldn't take the risk.

The economy is recovering. Just way slower than it would have if we'd had a competent president in 2009.

And still you continue to miss the big point. It's not about the economy now. The recovery is sluggish, but most of the fear is gone. So people will have the luxury of looking around and making their assessments based on other principles. And the expansive government principles espoused by Obama and other Democrats have been exposed as dangerous.

Obama barley won..48% to 50%...so it's really nothing to crow about for them..
but he won by running one of the most dirty campaigns against Romney I have ever seen..Obama NEVER mentioned nothing about his wonderful Record, like having 8% unemployment his WHOLE first term..No they took the kiddies minds off that by talking about peoples tax returns...he won his seat in Illinois the same way..

he's a snake who sells snake oil potion to the uninformed. and sadly it worked which is scary

As the GOP falters, we're getting to the point where whoever wins the Democratic Primary will be declared the winner

Every economic statistic is worse now than when obama took power.
Sure, maybe to those in a drug-induced coma.

Here's an easy one ...

DJIA:
Was 8,280; is 15,239; UP 84

NASDAQ:
Was 1,521; is 3474; UP 128

S&P500:
Was 850; is 1643; UP 93%

Forum List

Back