obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

Use em or lose em. That's how people better start approaching their rights. The Communist Gun Grabbers ain't going away. So i would advise people strongly defend and express their rights. All Americans should seriously consider acquiring a Concealed Carry Permit. Mass Civil Unrest may very well become the norm someday. Looks like that is where we're heading.

Don't count on a Politician or Cop to protect you and your family. Because that just isn't reality. I would advise doing it yourself. Acquire a firearm and become proficient with it. Don't be left stranded and defenseless when the SHTF.

No it is reality actually. I don't carry and am fine. Don't be so paranoid.

In all seriousness, anyone who thinks that disarming the American People isn't the goal of the Democrats is either lying or epically naive.

They aren't coming for our guns or ammo............yet.

What are you sitting here for? Get out and buy some more guns and ammo. Better pick up a few bibles too, you know, just to be safe.

2012-08-09-guns_zps05aed294.jpg

Speaking of epically stupid and Luddley shows up every time.

I don't have to run out and buy anything. I reload my own ammo. Also, I don't even own a bible. So not only are you stupid, but you are always wrong.

Sucks to be you doesn't it?
I know, I don't need new guns. Clips that are loaded are cheaper and more effective.

My collection of guns is nearly complete. The only ones I want now are the Judge, and a large bore Henry Rifle.

Own many. I've never heard of a hunting trip requiring thousands of rounds.

Nope,but practicing does.

If you are a bad shot yes.

I'd be willing to bet you couldnt hit the broadside of a barn from the inside.

You would lose.

WOW!! You must be the greatest marksman since Quigley down under.
And you dont even practice!!!

Guns aren't that complicated. Shouldn't take thousands of rounds unless you are slow.

In all seriousness, anyone who thinks that disarming the American People isn't the goal of the Democrats is either lying or epically naive.

What are you sitting here for? Get out and buy some more guns and ammo. Better pick up a few bibles too, you know, just to be safe.

I don't have to run out and buy anything. I reload my own ammo. Also, I don't even own a bible. So not only are you stupid, but you are always wrong.

I know, I don't need new guns. Clips that are loaded are cheaper and more effective.

My collection of guns is nearly complete. The only ones I want now are the Judge, and a large bore Henry Rifle.

It will never be complete.

It will never be complete.

Sure it will. I'll have all of the major calibers covered. Both short and long range, pea shooter to high power to shotgun. No need to double up on anything.

Nope,but practicing does.

You would lose.

Guns aren't that complicated. Shouldn't take thousands of rounds unless you are slow.

The very fact that you think you can just pick up a rifle and hit at 4 or 5 hundred yards tells me all I need to know about your familiarity with firearms.

You would lose.

The very fact that you think you can just pick up a rifle and hit at 4 or 5 hundred yards tells me all I need to know about your familiarity with firearms.

You are saying it takes you thousands of rounds then?

You would lose.

Trust me, don't waste a lot of time and effort on Brain357, unless you are totally bored.

You would lose.

Only because I want it too. You see brain some of us enjoy shooting and testing the limits of our abilities. And that requires ammo...lots of it.

You have to be prepared. The Politicians and Cops won't likely be there to protect you and your family. You have to do that yourself...

Home invasion killer: I was nice to slain family

home-invasion.jpg

One of the fiends who killed a Connecticut doctor’s wife and two daughters in a horrific home invasion insists that it was only a “couple of minutes’’ that he and his murderous cohort weren’t “nice.’’

In a pathetic interview from Northern Correction Institute in Somers, Conn., where he’s on Death Row, twisted killer Steven Hayes, 50, admits that he was the one who bought the gasoline that was doused on terrified Michaela Petit, 11, and her older sister, Hayley, 17, as they lay tied to their beds in their Cheshire,...

More:
Home invasion killer I was nice to slain family New York Post

You would lose.

Trust me, don't waste a lot of time and effort on Brain357, unless you are totally bored.

I admit I am pretty bored at the moment.

You would lose.

Only because I want it too. You see brain some of us enjoy shooting and testing the limits of our abilities. And that requires ammo...lots of it.

That's fine. It's the need claim I find funny. Watch out for those bears

You have to be prepared. The Politicians and Cops won't likely be there to protect you and your family. You have to do that yourself...

home-invasion.jpg

One of the fiends who killed a Connecticut doctor’s wife and two daughters in a horrific home invasion insists that it was only a “couple of minutes’’ that he and his murderous cohort weren’t “nice.’’

In a pathetic interview from Northern Correction Institute in Somers, Conn., where he’s on Death Row, twisted killer Steven Hayes, 50, admits that he was the one who bought the gasoline that was doused on terrified Michaela Petit, 11, and her older sister, Hayley, 17, as they lay tied to their beds in their Cheshire,...

More:

Like thats not really rare. Worry more about lightning.

Use em or lose em. That's how people better start approaching their rights. The Communist Gun Grabbers ain't going away. So i would advise people strongly defend and express their rights. All Americans should seriously consider acquiring a Concealed Carry Permit. Mass Civil Unrest may very well become the norm someday. Looks like that is where we're heading.

Don't count on a Politician or Cop to protect you and your family. Because that just isn't reality. I would advise doing it yourself. Acquire a firearm and become proficient with it. Don't be left stranded and defenseless when the SHTF.

That's cool. That's your decision. But i'm not counting on Politicians and Cops to protect me and my family. I'm taking responsibility for that. I'm playing it safe.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

Brutal Home Invasions aren't nearly as rare as you'd like to believe.

That's cool. That's your decision. But i'm not counting on Politicians and Cops to protect me and my family. I'm taking responsibility for that. I'm playing it safe.

Just so you know your being paranoid. Scared is no way to live. I dont personally know a single person that has ever been murdered.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

So are house fires but I still have four fire extinguishers.
And while home invasions may be somewhat rare? Once is all it takes to wind up dead.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

Typically they know the victim and the victim is involved in criminal activity.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

So are house fires but I still have four fire extinguishers.
And while home invasions may be somewhat rare? Once is all it takes to wind up dead.

You must be worried about aliens too. The other planet kind.

home-invasion.jpg

More:

Typically they know the victim and the victim is involved in criminal activity.

Funny,I didnt know the mexicans that attempted to rob me. And I sure as hell aint into any type of criminal activity.

Forum List

Back