obama's the best salesman guns, ammo ever had!

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

And he did it just by existing. That's really all it takes for stupid people to panic. They'll believe any nonsense as long as it makes them think being a frightened little bunny is justified.

So there was never a ban on guns in the past?

Use em or lose em. That's how people better start approaching their rights. The Communist Gun Grabbers ain't going away. So i would advise people strongly defend and express their rights. All Americans should seriously consider acquiring a Concealed Carry Permit. Mass Civil Unrest may very well become the norm someday. Looks like that is where we're heading.

Don't count on a Politician or Cop to protect you and your family. Because that just isn't reality. I would advise doing it yourself. Acquire a firearm and become proficient with it. Don't be left stranded and defenseless when the SHTF.

No it is reality actually. I don't carry and am fine. Don't be so paranoid.

That's cool. That's your decision. But i'm not counting on Politicians and Cops to protect me and my family. I'm taking responsibility for that. I'm playing it safe.
Home invasions here in Southern California is common for many years. But I have not read one single home that were able to kill or hurt an intruder. Maybe few that I missed but there are far more kids getting killed by gun owners.

Use em or lose em. That's how people better start approaching their rights. The Communist Gun Grabbers ain't going away. So i would advise people strongly defend and express their rights. All Americans should seriously consider acquiring a Concealed Carry Permit. Mass Civil Unrest may very well become the norm someday. Looks like that is where we're heading.

Don't count on a Politician or Cop to protect you and your family. Because that just isn't reality. I would advise doing it yourself. Acquire a firearm and become proficient with it. Don't be left stranded and defenseless when the SHTF.

That's cool. That's your decision. But i'm not counting on Politicians and Cops to protect me and my family. I'm taking responsibility for that. I'm playing it safe.
Home invasions here in Southern California is common for many years. But I have not read one single home that were able to kill or hurt an intruder. Maybe few that I missed but there are far more kids getting killed by gun owners.

Well it is california.
Home invasions in Texas are much more detrimental to the health of criminals.

Your call. You wanna leave yourself and your family defenseless, that's on you. But i'm going a different route.

Well it is california.

Only about 230 criminals shot and killed each year in defense. About 500 people accidently shot and killed.

Your call. You wanna leave yourself and your family defenseless, that's on you. But i'm going a different route.

Feel free. Don't see any need for name calling though.

He's doubled the sales of autoloading rifles and done more than that for ammo.:)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:
It looks like you guys own an armory. I don't even own a single gun but you guys are scaring the heck out of me.
I think I will go and buy a gun stores inventories to arm myself... lol.

Well it is california.

Only about 230 criminals shot and killed each year in defense. About 500 people accidently shot and killed.

To bad for them...

Feel free. Don't see any need for name calling though.

'Feel free.' Yup, i think i will. Communist Gun Grabbers can go to hell. ;)

Indeed. Up here in Montana - sales at gun shows are off the charts. Hell, just look at the left here on this forum. Screaming like little girls. I have owned firearms since I was 8 years old - so it's nothing new to me, but I do keep my ammo "fresh".....I normally keep between 5,000 and 10,000 rounds in my locker at all times. Where I live - it's not a good idea to be left with nothing.

Does that drive you crazy you left handed liberals?? I certainly hope so....:flameth:
It looks like you guys own an armory. I don't even own a single gun but you guys are scaring the heck out of me.

What are you afraid of? Us gun owners or the people we're protecting ourselves from?
I think everyone should own a gun and be proficient with it.

Unless you are always carrying your gun while doing some chores inside your house. Maybe. Like while your eating your dinner then suddenly they burst through your door. How fast can you draw your gun?

What are you afraid of? Us gun owners or the people we're protecting ourselves from?

Better safe than sorry. I think if you have children, your approach is very different. It is your responsibility to protect your family. Politicians and Cops just aren't gonna be there to save you. You have to be capable of saving yourself. The world is only getting more ugly. It wouldn't be wise to ignore that reality.

Unless you are always carrying your gun while doing some chores inside your house. Maybe. Like while your eating your dinner then suddenly they burst through your door. How fast can you draw your gun?

Unless you are involved in criminal activity the chance of needing a gun is minuscule. Which is why I dont know anyone who has ever needed one.

There are other defensive measures.

Better safe than sorry. I think if you have children, your approach is very different. It is your responsibility to protect your family. Politicians and Cops just aren't gonna be there to save you. You have to be capable of saving yourself. The world is only getting more ugly. It wouldn't be wise to ignore that reality.

Actually crime has been coming down for like the last 30 years.

Unless you are involved in criminal activity the chance of needing a gun is minuscule. Which is why I dont know anyone who has ever needed one.

Maybe if you left your moms basement.....

That's your call. Just don't feel like you can force the rest of us to be as naive and foolish.

When it gets to zero, let me know.

When it gets to zero, let me know.

Bmore is getting safer everyday. The brothers are doing more to kill criminals than the cops ever did.

That's your call. Just don't feel like you can force the rest of us to be as naive and foolish.

Stats show you to be scared and paranoid. But I'm not aware of any law against that.

Forum List

Back