Obamas War Against The Christians Of Syria: Al Qaeda Rebels Seize A Christian Town

Look at the filth firing into peoples houses.

Thanks Obama

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like Obama got himself a new target for his air strikes-the Syrian army in this village protecting Christians from being butchered.

Looks like Obama got himself a new target for his air strikes-the Syrian army in this village protecting Christians from being butchered.

Are you sure the Syrian Army has control of the city now?

The OP reported the city fell to the Rebels

I am going to have to find some website devoted to up-to-date news on Syria.

The village was undefended (except for a few guards at the entrance to the village).

Why did the Jihad gangs enter the village to begin with? There was no military assets in that area. Could it be to attack the Christians?

No matter who has control now, Obama will obviously help the Jihad groups by bombing the Syrian army in that vicinity, then all the Christians will have been killed by that time.

The bloodshed that we have seen and will see in that town is just a small taste of what we will see occur accross the whole of Syria when the Assad regime falls and Al-Queda (Al'Nasra Front) takes over. Obama will have even more blood on his hands than he already does.

Obamas War Against The Christians Of Syria: Al Qaeda Rebels Seize A Christian Town

Another liar from the right.

I have never been accused of being on the right before, considering myself a member of the Christian left. I mostly agree with Sojourners Jim Wallis on issues. But this is not a Partisan matter. I am just calling it for what it is. Obamas actions are hurting Christians in Syria.

Last edited:
So now Oblama is the cause of the civil war in Syria. You people are so far out in left field it's not worth debating.
Let's also blame Oblama on the Algerian civil war. Lebanese civil war, unrest in Myanmar(Burma to those geographically challenged), The War Between the States(US civil war), War of 1812 and the American Revolution.
Why not! Hey it's hip to be square and misinformed.

edit; Sorry I left out WWI and WWII

Last edited:
Are Christians still blaming King John for loosing the Holy Land? They slaughtered Muslims, Jews and anybody else they deemed unfit for Christians to exist in peace.

The village was undefended (except for a few guards at the entrance to the village).

Why did the Jihad gangs enter the village to begin with? There was no military assets in that area. Could it be to attack the Christians?

No matter who has control now, Obama will obviously help the Jihad groups by bombing the Syrian army in that vicinity, then all the Christians will have been killed by that time.

I agree with what you are saying.

I agree with what you are saying.

You think Obama is going to bomb the Syrian army near that city? Really?

So now Oblama is the cause of the civil war in Syria. You people are so far out in left field it's not worth debating.
Let's also blame Oblama on the Algerian civil war. Lebanese civil war, unrest in Myanmar(Burma to those geographically challenged), The War Between the States(US civil war), War of 1812 and the American Revolution.
Why not! Hey it's hip to be square and misinformed.

edit; Sorry I left out WWI and WWII

They tried to pin Rome's decline on Jesus. Maybe, Obama is the messiah.

j/k

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=20060808121511AAAJ24t

Last edited:
Let's face it, the turmoil on the Earth is predicated by religions. They are the organizations that need to be eliminated for a lasting peace on Earth.

The bloodshed that we have seen and will see in that town is just a small taste of what we will see occur accross the whole of Syria when the Assad regime falls and Al-Queda (Al'Nasra Front) takes over. Obama will have even more blood on his hands than he already does.

So the president of the United States is supposed to prop up a regime that the United States has had on its list of state sponsors of terror for 30 years???

How would that work?

Let's face it, the turmoil on the Earth is predicated by religions. They are the organizations that need to be eliminated for a lasting peace on Earth.

Go fuck yourself. We're getting reports of a village of Christians being wiped out and you have to carry on like a fucking lunatic to make sure there is more pain.

Unreal.

Well, he could go after al qaeda in Syria with drones...

...oh wait...

...the rightwing attacked him for doing that, too.
What are you talking about?

Team Obama is al Nusra and FSA. The radical Islamists that Obama and McCain are in love with.

Forum List

Back