Obamas War Against The Christians Of Syria: Al Qaeda Rebels Seize A Christian Town

Well, he could go after al qaeda in Syria with drones...

...oh wait...

...the rightwing attacked him for doing that, too.
What are you talking about?

Team Obama is al Nusra and FSA. The radical Islamists that Obama and McCain are in love with.

You left out Graham.

That's a given with McCain. I normally like you, so I'll try to keep liking you :eusa_angel: You set me clean off there for a minute.

I'm not your normal Christian but I am one. More like the Ted Nugent school of Christianity. Guns, God and Rock and Roll.

So it hurts to find out about people of your own faith being slaughtered just for beleieving.

Now back to politics.

Did you ever see the X files about the killings in the circus town in Florida? The murderer reminds me so much of McCain /Graham.

Let's face it, the turmoil on the Earth is predicated by religions. They are the organizations that need to be eliminated for a lasting peace on Earth.

Ah yes, the final solution. You have some work to do tough guy.

You seem to have missed the part where he said "the organizations". Try again.

Every time I see you name I think to myself.....Radio Controlled Christian.

Shit fits.

The village was undefended (except for a few guards at the entrance to the village).

Why did the Jihad gangs enter the village to begin with? There was no military assets in that area. Could it be to attack the Christians?

No matter who has control now, Obama will obviously help the Jihad groups by bombing the Syrian army in that vicinity, then all the Christians will have been killed by that time.

I agree with what you are saying.

You think Obama is going to bomb the Syrian army near that city? Really?

Shock and awe, the American way, remember Iraq!

Assault on Christian Town in Syria Adds to Fears Over Rebels

Assault on Christian Town in Syria Adds to Fears Over Rebels - NYTimes.com. Here is an article with an update of what is happening in this village. The 53 Nuns who live there remained, but they state the village has become a ghost town. The article speaks about forced conversions of Christians, confirming it really happened. And you see how these different Opposition groups were all raiding the village together, the local opposition members could not stop atrocities being carried out by others, like the attempts to convert Christians to Islam. What I am not reading about is the nature of fatalities in the battle over the town. Were there fatalities? It seems the Army came to fight off the Rebels and some left but its reported some may still be holed up in buildings.

Christians in Damascus live in fear of what is to come, the video addresses a mortar thrown into a Christian neighborhood that recently killed a local man. Maaloula is said to for today be back under government control, but tomorrow remains uncertain. And to think, we are arming the Opposition and contributing to suffering of Christians there.

"They wanted to grill me on the strategic picture on Syria, so after that I got to grill them on the military picture.*There is still a very low level of understanding of what is actually at stake in Syria, what's the strategic interest there, the Turkish role, the Iranian role, etc.*After a couple hours of talking,*they said without saying that SOF teams (presumably from US, UK, France, Jordan, Turkey) are already on the ground*focused on recce*[ZH: "recce" means reconnaissance]*missions and training opposition forces.*One Air Force intel guy (US) said very carefully that there isn't much of a Free Syrian Army to train right now anyway, but all the operations being done now are being done out of 'prudence.' The way it was put to me was, 'look at this way - the level of information known on Syrian OrBat this month is the best it's been since 2001.' They have been told to prepare contingencies and be ready to act within 2-3 months, but they still stress that this is all being done as contingency planning,*not as a move toward escalation.I kept pressing on the question of what these SOF teams would be working toward, and whether this would lead to an eventual air camapign to give a Syrian rebel group cover.*They pretty quickly distanced themselves from that idea, saying that the idea 'hypothetically'*is to commit guerrilla attacks, assassination campaigns, try to break the back of the Alawite forces, elicit collapse from within.*There wouldn't be a need for air cover, and they wouldn't expect these Syrian rebels to be marching in columns anyway." "Military Intervention In Syria", US Training "Rebels" Since 2011 And The Complete Grand Plan - The March 2012 Leak | Zero Hedge

Why is it perfectly fine, well, right and good to attack, rape, murder and/or torture Muslims while demanding that Muslims leave their filthy fucking hands off so-called "Christians"?

How dare the dirty fucking Muslilms killl innocent Christians...to paraphrase a famous General from the 1800's, "The Only Good Muslim Is A Dead Muslim".

Battle for Syria Christian town of Maaloula continues

11 September 2013*Last updated at 19:10. :A BBC correspondent in Syria has said the battle for an ancient Christian town is continuing, despite reports that government forces had retaken it.Free Syrian Army (FSA) units and members of the jihadist al-Nusra Front occupied Maaloula for several hours on Thursday before withdrawing when their positions were bombed by government warplanes.Then on Sunday, activists said government soldiers and pro-government militiamen had been forced to pull back to the outskirts following a fresh rebel assault.Since then, most of the town's 3,300 residents have fled to safer parts of the country including Damascus, where some told the BBC that three people had been killed and six kidnapped.They said al-Nusra fighters had desecrated churches and statues." BBC News - Battle for Syria Christian town of Maaloula continues

Forum List

Back