Obesity Epidemic

Obesity is a serious problem in the United States. Too many people over-eat and don't exercise.

when i went to the mall last, i saw a lot of 2 fat disgusting parents and 3 fat ugly obnoxious animals with them

then a bunch of purple hairs and tatted and pierced messes,,are the wrong people being aborted??

Last edited:
We await this second Big Bang with interest , one which will officially end the short lived American Empire and represent the downfall of the Fatties .
Am convinced that this is a major reason that America's Never Ending Wars philosophy was amended to allow Proxies to figh------ on behalf of obese GIs waddling to assorted losses all over the planet .

WHAT BROUGHT AMERICA DOWN ON ITS BIG FAT BOTTOM ? PROCESSED FOODS AND COKE . AND DRUGS .

We await this second Big Bang with interest , one which will officially end the short lived American Empire and represent the downfall of the Fatties .
Am convinced that this is a major reason that America's Never Ending Wars philosophy was amended to allow Proxies to figh------ on behalf of obese GIs waddling to assorted losses all over the planet .

WHAT BROUGHT AMERICA DOWN ON ITS BIG FAT BOTTOM ? PROCESSED FOODS AND COKE . AND DRUGS .
True. The military is having a hard time finding recruits that are physically fit.

In my lifetime, Americans have become fat. What could have caused this?
1702945522205.png

Sedentary lifestyle and poor eating choices

It’s not a mystery
Exactly. I suspect the massive increase in consumption of processed foods is the main culprit, but lack of exercise plays a part.

• Love
Reactions: Ava
Is our bloated omnipresent government doing anything about this?

Forum List

Back