Oblamernomics: Rich getting richer under his admin.

Crackerman

Apr 18, 2013
Obamanomics: The president has been decrying the growing gap between rich and poor in the U.S. to help sell his retread tax-and-spend proposals. But those policies have already produced record levels of income inequality.

In his speech in Illinois last week, and at events since, Obama described income inequality in the starkest terms. "This growing inequality is morally wrong," he said, and "undermines the very essence of America."

To be sure, income inequality is a standard trope for liberals, who always use it to advocate more wealth redistribution.

And Obama's latest focus neatly coincides with his plans to push for more federal spending and taxes on the "rich" in coming budget battles.

But what Obama conveniently leaves out of his sermons is that income inequality has grown faster on his watch than any time in the past two decades, at least.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: Obama Calls Income Gap 'Morally Wrong' ? After He Made It Far Worse - Investors.com
Follow us: @IBDinvestors on Twitter | InvestorsBusinessDaily on Facebook

But once you start the lie you have to lie to keep it going.

Even thought the top 7% in America have seen their earnings rise by an unprecedented 28% in the past 5 years, despite record underemployment, record walfare, record unemployment disbursement, record food stamp disbursement...ANNNNNNDDD record Wall Street earnings and record corporate earnings....Obama will receive no blame from the left.
The guy could literally drive around and hand out $millions to the wealthiest Americans personally and the left would still not find fault.
This administration has carried out the greatest policies of trickle down economics in American history - no matter - the left will still believe he has their best interest. Amazing.

Even thought the top 7% in America have seen their earnings rise by an unprecedented 28% in the past 5 years, despite record underemployment, record walfare, record unemployment disbursement, record food stamp disbursement...ANNNNNNDDD record Wall Street earnings and record corporate earnings....Obama will receive no blame from the left.
The guy could literally drive around and hand out $millions to the wealthiest Americans personally and the left would still not find fault.
This administration has carried out the greatest policies of trickle down economics in American history - no matter - the left will still believe he has their best interest. Amazing.
The left believes that taxing the rich who owe the companies that product and make jobs is hurting the rich when all they do is pass the new taxes off onto the consumer.

Once again they are stupid enough to fall for this piece of lying shit lies.

Obamanomics: The president has been decrying the growing gap between rich and poor in the U.S. to help sell his retread tax-and-spend proposals. But those policies have already produced record levels of income inequality.

In his speech in Illinois last week, and at events since, Obama described income inequality in the starkest terms. "This growing inequality is morally wrong," he said, and "undermines the very essence of America."

To be sure, income inequality is a standard trope for liberals, who always use it to advocate more wealth redistribution.

And Obama's latest focus neatly coincides with his plans to push for more federal spending and taxes on the "rich" in coming budget battles.

But what Obama conveniently leaves out of his sermons is that income inequality has grown faster on his watch than any time in the past two decades, at least.

Read More At Investor's Business Daily: Obama Calls Income Gap 'Morally Wrong' ? After He Made It Far Worse - Investors.com

Lie about what? Exactly?

The left believes that taxing the rich who owe the companies that product and make jobs is hurting the rich when all they do is pass the new taxes off onto the consumer.

What?

"Owe the companies that product"?

What the heck does that mean? This some new economic theory?

What?

"Owe the companies that product"?

What the heck does that mean? This some new economic theory?

Respond to my post Sallow...nah....didn't think you would.

Lie about what? Exactly?

You are that stupid.....

So out of his mouth he says one thing while knowing another. That is a lie you stupid moron.

I would love to see the value of the holdings of Congress and how they have increased...

I would love to see the value of the holdings of Congress and how they have increased...

As Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi makes $223,500 a year. According to records analyzed by The Hill, Nancy Pelosi's net worth rose in 2009 from $13.7 million in 2008 to $21.7 million in 2009. Pelosi seems to be immune from the effects of the economic recession that has devastated many Americans.

According to The Hill’s analysis of financial disclosure forms filed last summer, the Speaker’s net worth rose more in 2009 than any other lawmaker’s, from $13.7 million in 2008 to $21.7 million in 2009.

Yes lets ask Nancy how she did it......

As Speaker of the House, Nancy Pelosi makes $223,500 a year. According to records analyzed by The Hill, Nancy Pelosi's net worth rose in 2009 from $13.7 million in 2008 to $21.7 million in 2009. Pelosi seems to be immune from the effects of the economic recession that has devastated many Americans.

According to The Hill’s analysis of financial disclosure forms filed last summer, the Speaker’s net worth rose more in 2009 than any other lawmaker’s, from $13.7 million in 2008 to $21.7 million in 2009.

WOnder where it is now? And what all the others are? Seems to me that all our congress critters should have to file public financial disclosures while they are in office.

WOnder where it is now? And what all the others are? Seems to me that all our congress critters should have to file public financial disclosures while they are in office.
Nancy has been accused of insider trading and misconduct involving her husband.

"Nobody would talk to us." That's what 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft says happened when he tried to get members of Congress to talk about "insider trading" on Capitol Hill.
Confronting Pelosi on insider trading - 60 Minutes Overtime - CBS News

Google this...Visa IPO deal

Wonder why?

"Nobody would talk to us." That's what 60 Minutes correspondent Steve Kroft says happened when he tried to get members of Congress to talk about "insider trading" on Capitol Hill.

Wonder why?

yeah, I had heard about that. I just wonder if most are not also guilty of doing just that.

Wonder why?

yeah, I had heard about that. I just wonder if most are not also guilty of doing just that.
If you mean the GOP is just as guilty as the dems I would agree.

They paly this game of being at each other while in session but behind closed doors its the good ole boy practice of getting as much for yourself as you can.

Yet the liberals here will claim only the GOP is part of the club.

Wonder why?

If you mean the GOP is just as guilty as the dems I would agree.

They paly this game of being at each other while in session but behind closed doors its the good ole boy practice of getting as much for yourself as you can.

Yet the liberals here will claim only the GOP is part of the club.

of course they will, their party is a see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil party after all!

Forum List

Back