"Obsessions, Vanity and Delusions"....All Lies

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The title of this thread is directly from today's Paul Krugman column in the house organ of the Democrat Party....the NYTimes.

"Attack of the Fanatical Centrists
Of obsessions, vanity and delusions of superiority."
Opinion | Attack of the Fanatical Centrists

2. Throughout the usual series of lies on which the Left thrives is this sort of claim:
"...the hallmark of fanatical centrism is the determination to see America’s left and right as equally extreme, no matter what they actually propose."

and

"...standing tall against extremism right and left. Yet the reality of American politics is asymmetric polarization: extremism on the right is a powerful political force, while extremism on the left isn’t. "

3. The lies of the Left are so ubiquitous, repeated with such regularity, that the casual (read 'inattentive') voter actually accepts same.
The truth is that there is no Far Right, no extremism on the Right. And the contention is eminently simple to prove.

4. The terms far right and far left are relative to some understood center.

To be "far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.
American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"Radical" is important to the discussion. It means
"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)
The mainstream doctrines of the Democrat Party....from ending private health care, economic confiscation, infanticide......are all radical.

5. See if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

I bet you've never tried.....and I'll bet you can't.

Krugman is so wrong all the time I can't imagine why anyone lets him put anything in print? I'm still waiting for the economy to crash as Krugman predicted when Trump became president.

As far as radical centrist positions, how about we're against infanticide, drug cartels, illegal immigration, sanctuary cities/states, single payer rationed healthcare, and MS-13 gangs?

Krugman is so wrong all the time I can't imagine why anyone lets him put anything in print? I'm still waiting for the economy to crash as Krugman predicted when Trump became president.

As far as radical centrist positions, how about we're against infanticide, drug cartels, illegal immigration, sanctuary cities/states, single payer rationed healthcare, and MS-13 gangs?

"But I’m not talking about the left. Radical leftists are virtually nonexistent in American politics;"

Notice that I said factions, plural. There’s no question that the most disruptive, dangerous extremists are on the right.

I’m talking about fanatical centrists."

No, the fanatical left is the new normal, aye Comrade?

What a crock of shit.

Queue Schultz bash here:

"Over the past few days we’ve been treated to the ludicrous yet potentially destructive spectacle of Howard Schultz,"

^I think this guy was a rat in an 1800s privy in his former life.

The point I made was that there is no Far Right....there is a Far Left....and that the only political extremism is on the Left.
It is the basis of the Democrat party.

As for Krugman, it proves
Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

The point I made was that there is no Far Right....there is a Far Left....and that the only political extremism is on the Left.

Rule #1

Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

He is seriously fulla crap. They have a Muslim and several out-and-out Communists in the Democrat party now.

Rule #1

He is seriously fulla crap. They have a Muslim and several out-and-out Communists in the Democrat party now.

The Democrat Party has been fully aligned with the Soviet Communists since the 32nd President....

...and their last choice as President was a Muslim or at the least, a crypto-Islamist.

Quite the reversal from the basis of America's founding.

1. The title of this thread is directly from today's Paul Krugman column in the house organ of the Democrat Party....the NYTimes.

2. Throughout the usual series of lies on which the Left thrives is this sort of claim:
"...the hallmark of fanatical centrism is the determination to see America’s left and right as equally extreme, no matter what they actually propose."

and

"...standing tall against extremism right and left. Yet the reality of American politics is asymmetric polarization: extremism on the right is a powerful political force, while extremism on the left isn’t. "

3. The lies of the Left are so ubiquitous, repeated with such regularity, that the casual (read 'inattentive') voter actually accepts same.
The truth is that there is no Far Right, no extremism on the Right. And the contention is eminently simple to prove.

The premise
here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier "Far."

"especially of change or action relating to or affecting the fundamental nature of something; far-reaching or thorough" (see Google.)
The mainstream doctrines of the Democrat Party....from ending private health care, economic confiscation, infanticide......are all radical.

5. See if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

When one star isn't enough

5-stars.jpg

and

The premise

When one star isn't enough

5-stars.jpg

Yo' is da best, tiny!!!!

Time and again the simplest questions about the agendas of their party leave Democrat voters completely at a loss for words.....or thoughts.

Today is no different.....the challenge offered in the OP should be easy enough for truly committed Democrats...

See if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Once again we find how easily Democrat voters are left nonplussed.

I challenged our Democrat slaves....er, voters......to find a way to support Krugman and the NYTimes' charges of 'extremism' on the Right.

None could.

But, watch how easily I can do so for the Left.....here is their latest heroine.....Ocasio....demanding extremism....

The Ocasio-Cortez/Democrat Party “Green New Deal.”

a. Every industrial and residential building is to be retro-fitted with every techological advance available

b. Elimination of all greenhouse gases

c. A committee will be formed that would have a mandate to push union membership

d. The committee would form a national jobs force to move all workers into green jobs

e. A guaranteed living wage and a universal income

f. Medicare for all

g. The federal government would take over and regulate and unionize all industries

Rule #1

We disagree on the "there is no Far Right". What do you call the never-Trumpers who would rather see Hillary president than vote for the GOP candidate?? The globalist Far Right wants open borders, cheap labor, everything made overseas, especially in China, never mind that China is becoming a military threat. Its only their making mo money that matters.

Are the new personal tax cuts that explode the Debt "extreme"? I agree with the Corp tax cuts to keep companies from relocation, but someone needs to pay the bills. If the GOP doesn't learn from 2008, that governing responsibly works, and major recessions give the democrats all levers of power, then why even support them? We're just shills for the 1%ers.

Rule #1

We disagree on the "there is no Far Right". What do you call the never-Trumpers who would rather see Hillary president than vote for the GOP candidate?? The globalist Far Right wants open borders, cheap labor, everything made overseas, especially in China, never mind that China is becoming a military threat. Its only their making mo money that matters.

Are the new personal tax cuts that explode the Debt "extreme"? I agree with the Corp tax cuts to keep companies from relocation, but someone needs to pay the bills. If the GOP doesn't learn from 2008, that governing responsibly works, and major recessions give the democrats all levers of power, then why even support them? We're just shills for the 1%ers.

"We disagree on the "there is no Far Right".

Differing opinions do not fit the definition.

Here it is again:

The premise

To be 'far,' it must be at a distance to the center: American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

There are so very many ways to prove same.....

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage..
....which is the radical position?
Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always menant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

How about 'traditional family'?
"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left.
Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.

Rule #1

Here it is again:

The premise

To be 'far,' it must be at a distance to the center: American traditions, values, and history represent that center.

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage......which is the radical position? Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always meant:
" a family group that consists only of father, mother, and children" Definition of NUCLEAR FAMILY

"A traditional family is a family structure that consists of a man, woman and one or more of their biological or adopted children. In most traditional families, the man and woman are husband and wife." Traditional Family: Definition & Concept | Study.com

So....as far as the concept of marriage and family, where do we find the radical position?
The Left. Hence, 'Far Left.'
So far, far from the center, that they cannot point to a single philosopher, sage, or religious leader throughout history who has endorsed homosexual marriage.

If you have used the fallacy "Far Right," or never considered its usage, see if you can come up with any radical positions by conservatives, the right wing.
Addressing your argument:
The premise here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier.
"Far."

By definition the far right do not represent the center of American traditions:
Far-right politics - Wikipedia
"The term is often used to describe Nazism, neo-Nazism, fascism, neo-fascism and other ideologies or organizations that feature ultranationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, anti-communist or reactionary views. These can lead to oppression and violence against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group, nation, state or ultraconservative traditional social institutions"

So even if Nazis were Christian folks with tradition family values, we can't say that they represent the "center". No argument that the Far Left is out there, but believe me that there definitely is a Far Right, even if they are not as prominent.

Rule #1

Here it is again:

The premise

Let's take as an example, traditional marriage, that involves one man and one woman, and compare that with homosexual marriage......which is the radical position? Hence, Far Left.

Need convincing? Well, a common social reference is 'the nuclear family.' It has always meant:

The premise here is that, if I can show that the values called 'Far Right' are actually at the center of American traditions, values, and history represent that center, well then, they cannot be correctly awarded the modifier.
"Far."

"The term is often used to describe Nazism, neo-Nazism, fascism, neo-fascism and other ideologies or organizations that feature ultranationalist, chauvinist, xenophobic, racist, anti-communist or reactionary views. These can lead to oppression and violence against groups of people based on their supposed inferiority, or their perceived threat to the native ethnic group, nation, state or ultraconservative traditional social institutions"

So even if Nazis were Christian folks with tradition family values, we can't say that they represent the "center". No argument that the Far Left is out there, but believe me that there definitely is a Far Right, even if they are not as prominent.

I've had experience with Wikipedia, and the Leftist slant it espouses.

Nazism has nothing to do with the Right, conservatives or the GOP.

Here is the accurate basis for the political perspectives in America.

The Right, conservatism, and the Founder's beliefs:

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

The Left, Liberals, the Democrat Party
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

I believe we have proven that you, nor anyone else, can find any positions in opposition to America's founding.
To be
"far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.

Let's take another example,.....

Another of those positions under regular discussion is 'prayer' in the public arena.

"WASHINGTON – The Supreme Court on Monday narrowly upheld the centuries-old tradition of offering prayers to open government meetings, even if the prayers are overwhelmingly Christian and citizens are encouraged to participate.

The 5-4 ruling, supported by the court's conservative justices and opposed by its liberals, was based in large part on the history of legislative prayer dating back to the Framers of the Constitution." Supreme Court upholds prayer at government meetings

See this? "... legislative prayer dating back to the Framers of the Constitution."

Clearly this is at the center of American tradition.

But... "Lawless Judges Have Created an America Where Praying Gets a Man Suspended from His Job

Yesterday, Joe Kennedy, an assistant high-school–football coach in Bremerton, Wash., was suspended. His offense? Kneeling for a short on-field prayer after football games. According to multiple news reports, for the last several years Kennedy has waited until each game ends and the players leave the field before walking to the 50-yard line and offering a quiet prayer for his students. He never asks anyone to join him, nor does he stop anyone who wants to do so."
Football Coach Suspended for Praying: How Lawless Judges Empower Censorship of Christians | [site:name] | National Review

So....as far as the concept of prayer in the public arena, where do we find the radical position?

Hence, far left.

Rule #1

Here it is again:

The premise

"Far."

I've had experience with Wikipedia, and the Leftist slant it espouses.

Nazism has nothing to do with the Right, conservatives or the GOP.

Here is the accurate basis for the political perspectives in America.

The Right, conservatism, and the Founder's beliefs:

a. individualism, free markets, and limited constitutional government.

The Left, Liberals, the Democrat Party
b. the collective, command and control regulation of private industry, and overarching government that can order every aspect of the private citizen's life....right down to control of his thoughts and speech.

I believe we have proven that you, nor anyone else, can find any positions in opposition to America's founding.
To be
"far," one's positions must be radical relative to that center.

If you insist on incorporating 'Nazi' ........or communist, or Fascist....into the debate.....notice that they fit "b".....and not "a" above.

I look at it like this. One is either a statist or they're not a statist.

Saves time and useless quarrels.

And based on your 'test,' what does the conclusion per my statement:

I'm really only interested in one's liberty score, PoliticalChic. One is either pro-liberty or they're not. There is no in-between. There must be conflict. I'm most prone to put that test up for a candidate rather than the average member of the electorate. The electorate can be educated.

Do you wanna know who the most dangerous faction is to liberty today? I'll tell you who. The moderate vote. They're willing to compromise on all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming out of both parties in Washington. To their credit, most people want to be led.

Again, there must be conflict. When it comes to the principles of Individual liberty, there is no in-between There is no compromise. We live free or we die. Figuratively speaking. That's the test. My test, anyway. Others will certainly disagree.

I'm really only interested in one's liberty score, PoliticalChic. One is either pro-liberty or they're not. There is no in-between. There must be conflict. I'm most prone to put that test up for a candidate rather than the average member of the electorate. The electorate can be educated.

Do you wanna know who the most dangerous faction is to liberty today? I'll tell you who. The moderate vote. They're willing to compromise on all of the bad anti-liberty legislation coming out of both parties in Washington. To their credit, most people want to be led.

Again, there must be conflict. When it comes to the principles of Individual liberty, there is no in-between There is no compromise. We live free or we die. Figuratively speaking. That's the test. My test, anyway. Others will certainly disagree.

"I'm really only interested in one's liberty score, PoliticalChic. "

Then why are you here, in this thread.

Forum List

Back