Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
So anyone can be investigated for obstruction of justice at any time to determine if obstruction of justice occurred or not.

Usually obstruction of justice charges come as an offshoot of another investigation into wrong doing. Much like Watergate; it was a burglary that was being investigated. Then Nixon started firing people and then you had OOJ.
Note that I was responding to NYcarnineer who said that the investigation is now trying to determine what process was obstructed. Seems to be putting the carriage in front of the horse.

What do you think investigations do?
investigations of what? First you have to have a crime to investigate. And darling, right now there is no crime. so everyone is walking around like zombies on a Sunday afternoon in a cemetery.

Investigated for not colluding with Russia
no, Comey said he wasn't. This is where the lines the left are drawing fly out to space? there is no investigation so how can one obstruct nothing? I think these bozos are all fking nuts.
200.gif

Question: When Obama issued the order for ICE to lay off of the dreamers, was he exercising prosecutorial discretion, or was he obstructing justice?
Anyone want to make a stab at this question?
he was doing what he was allowed to do.
And he claimed to be allowed to do it because of prosecutorial descretion. Is that one of the powers of the president or not?

hey Frank, Mueller works for us the people and I think it is high time we demand evidence of some wrong doing are shut it down. Your thought?

Question: When Obama issued the order for ICE to lay off of the dreamers, was he exercising prosecutorial discretion, or was he obstructing justice?
Anyone want to make a stab at this question?
he was doing what he was allowed to do.
And he claimed to be allowed to do it because of prosecutorial descretion. Is that one of the powers of the president or not?
yes it is and comey validated that under oath.

BTW, Comey is now a disgruntled employee bashing the president of the united states. And these left jobs want me to feel sorry for the fk.

So Trump obstructed justice by not colluding with Russia, right G5000?

Obviously not. As we keep pointing out, obstruction of justice has nothing to do with committing crimes.

Even you're not this stupid, Frank. You're deliberately trolling and lying here. You're loyal to the Republican/Russian party, not the USA. Fortunately for you, that's not a crime.
folks you can't make this shit up? holy fk.:cuckoo:

The LIBs have a problem. They are actually convinced that President Trump is so stupid he thought that by firing Comey the 'Russian collusion' bullshit LIB wet dream would just go away.
They actually believe President Trump is that stupid.
The LIB MSM are made up of a bunch of people with the mental development of six years olds.

Why did Trump fire Comey?

His story keeps changing

hey Frank, Mueller works for us the people and I think it is high time we demand evidence of some wrong doing are shut it down. Your thought?

Personally, Mueller, Comey, Rice, Lynch, Soros and Farkas should all be tried for sedition and treason, but that's just one man's point of view.

Note that I was responding to NYcarnineer who said that the investigation is now trying to determine what process was obstructed. Seems to be putting the carriage in front of the horse.

What do you think investigations do?
investigations of what? First you have to have a crime to investigate. And darling, right now there is no crime. so everyone is walking around like zombies on a Sunday afternoon in a cemetery.

Michael Flynn broke the law. You do recall that; right?
he did? :lmao:what was the charge? :link:

MIs-spoke. He’s being investigated for meeting with the Russians. Hence the order to “drop it” by Trump to Comey.
was it illegal to meet with them? why do they need to investigate his meeting? what evidence do they have that he did injustice? In fact, why aren't you asking that question?

Personally, Mueller, Comey, Rice, Lynch, Soros and Farkas should all be tried for sedition and treason, but that's just one man's point of view.
I'd charge them with interfering with an election.

Trump should open up a special counsel to investigate the special counsel. eh?

Funny how the small minded desperate left grasps at the smallest straw during republican administrations when Obama was guilty of obstructing justice for eight freaking years. He used bribes and threats to bring reluctant democrats around to his flawed health care bill that nobody read. He used executive privilege to prevent the IRS from testifying about a criminal conspiracy to punish political enemies, he sanctioned the incredible bungled "Operation Fast and Furious" that armed Mexican drug cartels and his A.G. was held in contempt of congress when he refused to testify, he showered Iran with about a billion dollars in taxpayer cash and he blamed an obscure you tube video for the massacre of a U.S. Ambassador. Even democrats acknowledge that Obama's A.G. who replaced the other A.G. who was forced to resign was in collusion with the Clintons during a presidential campaign.

investigations of what? First you have to have a crime to investigate.

Trump just tweeted that he's under criminal investigation. That is, your DearLeader is contradicting you. You better run back to the cult for new instructions.

Donald J. Trump on Twitter
---
I am being investigated for firing the FBI Director by the man who told me to fire the FBI Director! Witch Hunt
---

So why did you Trumptards spend the last week saying the opposite? Oh, that's right, it's because Trumptards are UsefulIdiots, and so proud of it.

Trumptards, Trump will always lie to you, and always keep tossing you under the bus. Everyone else sees that, which accounts for the laughter. Now, go on. Run back to your master, lick his boots, and beg for more lies.

Trump is mocking you moron. :laugh:

Funny how the small minded desperate left grasps at the smallest straw during republican administrations when Obama was guilty of obstructing justice for eight freaking years. He used bribes and threats to bring reluctant democrats around to his flawed health care bill that nobody read. He used executive privilege to prevent the IRS from testifying about a criminal conspiracy to punish political enemies, he sanctioned the incredible bungled "Operation Fast and Furious" that armed Mexican drug cartels and his A.G. was held in contempt of congress when he refused to testify, he showered Iran with about a billion dollars in taxpayer cash and he blamed an obscure you tube video for the massacre of a U.S. Ambassador. Even democrats acknowledge that Obama's A.G. who replaced the other A.G. who was forced to resign was in collusion with the Clintons during a presidential campaign.
but he is a libturd and is allowed to do that. It falls under the double standards law the dems have set up.

I mean all joking aside, I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself with the slime these libturds live in.

but he is a libturd and is allowed to do that. It falls under the double standards law the dems have set up.

I mean all joking aside, I know I wouldn't be able to live with myself with the slime these libturds live in.
I wonder what kind of soap they use to clean off that kind of slime by the way.

there is no investigation so how can one obstruct nothing? I think these bozos are all fking nuts.

Which makes this situation all the more ironic. If the investigation was going to die on it's own, Trump instead tried to kill it.

there is no investigation so how can one obstruct nothing? I think these bozos are all fking nuts.

Which makes this situation all the more ironic. If the investigation was going to die on it's own, Trump instead tried to kill it.
investigation of what wrong doing? why can't you all justify this supposed investigation with facts? I see many butt hurt libs stuck in quicksand trying to build a story like an author of fiction. and you're failing bigly.

WOW. You're now calling for LEAKS. Any evidence they have, is required to be kept confidential until it's presented to a grand jury. Yet you want to see it LEAKED so you can take look at it.

WOW. You're now calling for LEAKS. Any evidence they have, is required to be kept confidential until it's presented to a grand jury. Yet you want to see it LEAKED so you can take look at it.
:lmao:I am? where? I said it is time for Mueller to tell the american people who pay his salary for evidence of some wrong doing. How is that asking for a leak? dude stop your fking lying.:lmao:

BTW, he can declassify anything.

Forum List

Back