Obstruction of Justice Thread and Poll

Does not colluding with Russia make Trump guilty of obstruction of justice?

• Yes

Votes: 10 20.8%
  • No

Votes: 14 29.2%
  • Pub Duppe

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Russia Russia Russia

Votes: 26 54.2%

• Total voters
The LIBs have a problem. They are actually convinced that President Trump is so stupid he thought that by firing Comey the 'Russian collusion' bullshit LIB wet dream would just go away.
They actually believe President Trump is that stupid.
The LIB MSM are made up of a bunch of people with the mental development of six years olds.

Why did Trump fire Comey?

His story keeps changing
Because he's taller than Trump, and Trump hates to look up at people.

(Psst, he could fire him for ANY reason)

At this point, what difference does it make?

Which makes this situation all the more ironic. If the investigation was going to die on it's own, Trump instead tried to kill it.
investigation of what wrong doing? why can't you all justify this supposed investigation with facts? I see many butt hurt libs stuck in quicksand trying to build a story like an author of fiction. and you're failing bigly.

You claim the patient (the investigation) was terminal. That iw as going to die on it's own.

SO why did Trump smother it with a pillow?

The LIBs have a problem. They are actually convinced that President Trump is so stupid he thought that by firing Comey the 'Russian collusion' bullshit LIB wet dream would just go away.
The LIB MSM are made up of a bunch of people with the mental development of six years olds.

His story keeps changing

well I believe everyone of them is interfering in the 2016 election, and I want them investigated for that crime.

Which makes this situation all the more ironic. If the investigation was going to die on it's own, Trump instead tried to kill it.
investigation of what wrong doing? why can't you all justify this supposed investigation with facts? I see many butt hurt libs stuck in quicksand trying to build a story like an author of fiction. and you're failing bigly.

You claim the patient (the investigation) was terminal. That iw as going to die on it's own.

what stopped?

I said it is time for Mueller to tell the american people who pay his salary for evidence of some wrong doing. How is that asking for a leak? dude stop your fking lying.:lmao:

Because Mueller is prohibited from LEAKING evidence before either closing the investigation, or presenting it to a grand jury.

I said it is time for Mueller to tell the american people who pay his salary for evidence of some wrong doing. How is that asking for a leak? dude stop your fking lying.:lmao:

Because Mueller is prohibited from LEAKING evidence before either closing the investigation, or presenting it to a grand jury.
or he can be fired. right? let's investigate him? he has a boss. no one doesn't have a boss. not even the president. So, let's see some evidence of any wrong doing. As an American Citizen I'm fking done with saga of anonymous. let's get names NOW!!!!

Mr. President ask for a special prosecutor to look into Mueller.

what stopped?

That's the next point. After Trump tried to smother the investigation, new life was breathed into it. And it's now stronger than ever.
how, you said it stopped. how can that be. so no investigation was actually halted, so what obstruction is there? you just silenced your fking own claim.

After Trump tried to smother the investigation, new life was breathed into it. And it's now stronger than ever.

how, you said it stopped. how can that be. so no investigation was actually halted, so what obstruction is there? you just silenced your fking own claim.

Trump thought he killed the investigation. But he was wrong about that too. The investigation lived and breathed, and is now out of critical condition, and going stronger than ever.

As I said, it would be ironic that it was Trumps attempt to kill it, that brought it out of a coma.

The Trump investigation was in a coma, and Dr. Comey just watched it slowly fading away.

Then Trump fired Dr. Comey, hoping that would kill the investigation, and as a result they brought in Dr. Mueller, who brought the patient out of his coma, got him back on his feet, and stronger than ever.

Last edited:

You MORON! Trump didn't believe that by firing Comey the 'investigation' would "go away"!
THINK!!!!!! If Trump had anything to hide the WORST thing he could have done was to fire Comey.
THINK!
He fired Comey b/c Comey refused to at least share with the public what he had told Trump privately three times.

what stopped?

That's the next point. After Trump tried to smother the investigation, new life was breathed into it. And it's now stronger than ever.

It is always the cover up that gets 'em. Trump's surrogates and cronies know this, will they protect themselves or others?

what stopped?

It is always the cover up that gets 'em. Trump's surrogates and cronies know this, will they protect themselves or others?

That's true...hear that Obama and Hillary.

You MORON! Trump didn't believe that by firing Comey the 'investigation' would "go away"!
THINK!!!!!! If Trump had anything to hide the WORST thing he could have done was to fire Comey.
THINK!
He fired Comey b/c Comey refused to at least share with the public what he had told Trump privately three times.

Tee hee, magical thinking. Trump reacts; have you ever noticed he has not shown any ability to consider the consquences of his words or tweets.

What do you think investigations do?
investigations of what? First you have to have a crime to investigate. And darling, right now there is no crime. so everyone is walking around like zombies on a Sunday afternoon in a cemetery.

Michael Flynn broke the law. You do recall that; right?
he did? :lmao:what was the charge? :link:

MIs-spoke. He’s being investigated for meeting with the Russians. Hence the order to “drop it” by Trump to Comey.
was it illegal to meet with them? why do they need to investigate his meeting? what evidence do they have that he did injustice? In fact, why aren't you asking that question?

You should ask someone who cares. The investigation continues into the numerous trump scandals….

After Trump tried to smother the investigation, new life was breathed into it. And it's now stronger than ever.

Trump thought he killed the investigation. But he was wrong about that too. The investigation lived and breathed, and is now out of critical condition, and going stronger than ever.

As I said, it would be ironic that it was Trumps attempt to kill it, that brought it out of a coma.
ahhhh I see you're that mind reader guy. You know what trump thought. gotcha. what mind reading classes did you take?

investigations of what? First you have to have a crime to investigate. And darling, right now there is no crime. so everyone is walking around like zombies on a Sunday afternoon in a cemetery.

Michael Flynn broke the law. You do recall that; right?
he did? :lmao:what was the charge? :link:

MIs-spoke. He’s being investigated for meeting with the Russians. Hence the order to “drop it” by Trump to Comey.
was it illegal to meet with them? why do they need to investigate his meeting? what evidence do they have that he did injustice? In fact, why aren't you asking that question?

You should ask someone who cares. The investigation continues into the numerous trump scandals….
I did. You are in here so that means you care right? I don't read minds, but I can add 1 + 1 and get 2.

what stopped?

cover up of what? if there is no crime, tough to cover something up. Unless you have that figured out as well. what course material do you take to get there?

His story keeps changing

Makes as much sense as some of the other nonsense Trump keeps tweeting
I fired him because he was mean to Hillary, I fired him on the advice of the Dep Attorney General, I had decided to fire him a long time ago, I fired him because of the Russia investigation, I fired him because he had lost the confidence of his agency...

What is the matter with Trump?
Does he think we forget what he had just said the day before?

Forum List

Back