Obstruction of Justice

vlad_hombre

VIP Member
Feb 7, 2017
Dumbass. Admission of obstruction on live TV.

Trump: Oh I was gonna fire regardless of recommendation --

Holt: So there was -- [OVER TALK]

Trump: He made -- he made a recommendation, he's highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh he made a recommendation but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election they should have won.

Partial transcript: NBC News interview with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com

Trump: He made -- he made a recommendation, he's highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh he made a recommendation but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election they should have won.

Do you have a safe place to hide and cry with hubby?

Suck your thumb, snowflake.

Cheetos' cock holster is gonna take him out.

He had to backtrack to make up for his lies yesterday...

You also thought Hillary would win.

along 8 years for you cupcake

Can you not read?

Cheeto just admitted on national TV that he got rid of Comey to shitcan the Russian investigation.

That's obstruction.

Can you not read?

Cheeto just admitted on national TV that he got rid of Comey to shitcan the Russian investigation.

That's obstruction.

So what are you predicting cupcake?

You know there was a time when civilized discussion was a thing. And it wasn't just 2 guys throwing insults back and forth.

If only voters had not left Democrats completely powerless to do anything about it...:eusa_dance:

So, you're admitting Trump committed a crime, and bragging that you'll help him get away with it.

You're not even pretending to be loyal to the USA any longer. That's for the best, as you never fooled anyone.

Your point is...

Can you not read?

That's obstruction.
No he didn't.

obstruction?

Add Democrats and liberal media atacking Trump...to this list.

Can you not read?

That's obstruction.

He can fire the FBI director whenever he wants...the director isn't doing the fucking investigation you moron......

Can you not read?

That's obstruction.
No he didn't.

Yes he did.

Read it again.

It's right these in black and white.

Try reading the black part this time.

Can you not read?

That's obstruction.

He can fire the FBI director whenever he wants...the director isn't doing the fucking investigation you moron......

Sure he can.

But, he can't do it with the expressed purpose of obstructing justice.

Thus all of the obfuscations, idiot.

obstruction?

"I am not a crook." redux

You know there was a time when civilized discussion was a thing. And it wasn't just 2 guys throwing insults back and forth.

Sure, and that disappeared when Tom Delay and Neut decided that integrity would no longer be a consideration. Lies and misrepresented accusations are all the right has left.

Forum List

Back