Obstruction of Justice

Dumbass. Admission of obstruction on live TV.

Trump: Oh I was gonna fire regardless of recommendation --

Holt: So there was -- [OVER TALK]

Trump: He made -- he made a recommendation, he's highly respected, very good guy, very smart guy, uh the Democrats like him, the Republicans like him, uh he made a recommendation but regardless of recommendation I was going to fire Comey, knowing there was no good time to do it. And in fact when I decided to do it, I said to myself, I said you know, this Russia thing with Trump and Russia is a made up story, it's an excuse by the Democrats for having lost an election they should have won.

Partial transcript: NBC News interview with Donald Trump - CNNPolitics.com
obstruction?

"I am not a crook." redux
Doesn't answer the question.

what obstruction?

feel free to cut and paste the exact phrase

I like these meltdown threads. They're funny, especially when the snowflakes get upset because we laugh at them. :lol:

If only voters had not left Democrats completely powerless to do anything about it...:eusa_dance:

So, you're admitting Trump committed a crime, and bragging that you'll help him get away with it.

You're not even pretending to be loyal to the USA any longer. That's for the best, as you never fooled anyone.

I admit you are a filthy lying lowlife scumbag liberal who makes up lies about people, as demonstrated by your post ^^^.

If only voters had not left Democrats completely powerless to do anything about it...:eusa_dance:

...and they can't do a thing to stop Uncle Vlad from flipping all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterm

The sky is blue, the earth orbits the sun, and the left freak out when the American people reject them, truths! The American people in 30 states reject the left and their candidate, elect Trump president. How does the left react to the rejection? They claim the 60 plus million Americans who voted for Trump are stupid. Tells you all you need to know about those freaks.

You morons do realize the investigation has not stopped right?

True but Trump just changed the dynamics of the investigation.
He fired Comey bcoz he cannot do what he want ------ is to close the Russian investigation. So the strategy is to replace Comey with his own surrogates. Wanna bet?

And what a convenient and the timing the Russians are in town the next day.

...and they can't do a thing to stop Uncle Vlad from flipping all 25 Democrat Senate seats in the midterm

The sky is blue, the earth orbits the sun, and the left freak out when the American people reject them, truths! The American people in 30 states reject the left and their candidate, elect Trump president. How does the left react to the rejection? They claim the 60 plus million Americans who voted for Trump are stupid. Tells you all you need to know about those freaks.

Your elected a clown and idiot ------- Give us a proof why they are not stupid? And continue to support him despite all these chaos, amateurs, unprofessional, discombobulated administration.

Your elected a clown and idiot ------- Give us a proof why they are not stupid? And continue to support him despite all these chaos, amateurs, unprofessional, discombobulated administration.

Ahahaha ^^^ was there any doubt about what I said, no. :laugh: You are just going through the grieving process of rejection lib, deal with it you will survive.

Given Trump's recent threats against Comey, we can now add add "Witness Intimidation" to the list of felonies he should be impeached over.

Naturally, all the Trumptards here will try to excuse that felony as well. Corruption, it's what defines them.

Given Trump's recent threats against Comey, we can now add add "Witness Intimidation" to the list of felonies he should be impeached over.

Naturally, all the Trumptards here will try to excuse that felony as well. Corruption, it's what defines them.

Yeah, you do that

Can someone tell me what CRIME you are talking about??? The only crime I can comeup with is Hilly with the servers, the Clinton Foundation, Benghazi, selling Abomb material to Russia, the donation to the Foundation from Russia, the Saudi Donation to the Foundation.

Trump I am looking into Donation from Buffet and others who I can not identify yet. I am still reading the Hilly Emails and I'll tell you there are alot of them to go through

Forum List

Back