Obungles to continue apology tour?

SassyIrishLass

Diamond Member
Mar 31, 2009
We can only hope Ears remembers who started it....then who ended it. But given his past to grovel and bend over I won't hold my breath

Obama Considering Another Possible Opportunity to Apologize for America

(AFP) - The White House is considering a possible visit by President Barack Obama to Hiroshima, the Japanese city devastated in history's first atomic bombing at the close of World War II, a US official told AFP. The official, who asked not to be named, said the details of Obama's visit to Japan for a Group of Seven summit in late May had yet to be finalized, but a trip to Hiroshima had not been ruled out. Obama is scheduled to participate in the summit of leading democracies in central Japan's Mie prefecture.

Diogenes' Middle Finger: Obama Considering Another Possible Opportunity to Apologize for America

We can only hope Ears remembers who started it....then who ended it. But given his past to grovel and bend over I won't hold my breath

(AFP) - The White House is considering a possible visit by President Barack Obama to Hiroshima, the Japanese city devastated in history's first atomic bombing at the close of World War II, a US official told AFP. The official, who asked not to be named, said the details of Obama's visit to Japan for a Group of Seven summit in late May had yet to be finalized, but a trip to Hiroshima had not been ruled out. Obama is scheduled to participate in the summit of leading democracies in central Japan's Mie prefecture.

Diogenes' Middle Finger: Obama Considering Another Possible Opportunity to Apologize for America

Not too late for you to hustle over there to do some barkin', Gassy.....

If you are trying to lay the ground work for a post America world, you would do everything that Obama has done these last 8 years. He is an America hater and a Muslim sympathizer.

If you are trying to lay the ground work for a post America world, you would do everything that Obama has done these last 8 years. He is an America hater and a Muslim sympathizer.

Obama supporters are dumber than stumps, the hate on America and take care of me morons

Obama supporters are dumber than stumps, the hate on America and take care of me morons

Syntactically, that post is a bit of a mess, Gassy.......why don't you come back to edit it after you sleep off brunch.......

I know, right?

When will THIS

jpg

nightmare end, eh, Mikey?

He's never gone around apologizing . More right wing lies .

How about an actual quote ? Just talking about somthing doesn't mean it's an apology .

He's never gone around apologizing . More right wing lies .

Of course he has. Right after he got the fake Nobel Fuck Up Prize. Then he went off on his apology tour. Told that Russian cat on open mic he would have more flexibility to sale out America after his re-eleciton.

Remember that?

-Geaux

A quote . Give me a quote ! Not this bullshit where you Rught wingers lie about everything .

"Obungles to continue apology tour?"

No, but clearly most on the right will continue to contrive and propagate their usual ridiculous lies, and exhibit their usual partisan stupidity – this thread premise being one of many examples.

Can anyone name a world leader in history besides Typhoid Barry, who whines and complains about his own country every time he makes a speech abroad? So childish, so disgraceful, so ungrateful to the ONLY white majority nation in history to have elected a black leader twice! Filthy crybaby from a race of crybabies and a religion of crybabies. Obama loves to think he's the King Turd of Shit Mountain, but in reality he's nothing but a tiny particle of uric acid floating around the great Toilet Bowl of Life.

"Obungles to continue apology tour?"

No, but clearly most on the right will continue to contrive and propagate their usual ridiculous lies, and exhibit their usual partisan stupidity – this thread premise being one of many examples.

Nobody with an ounce of sense listens to you, not once have I seen you prove one iota of anything you've spewed

then all that's left to do is run for president of iran and get the churchill bust back from the queen.

Forum List

Back