🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obviously Trump does NOT listen to advisers.....

Advisors: Mr Trump, just let it go

Trump: I'm going to get that fat bitch

Advisors: Mr Trump, just let it go

Trump: I'm going to get that fat bitch

.....and the fact that Machado is a Latina is what has Trump down in the polls in NV and FL......

GO TRUMP, GO keep at it....LOL

Hillary, as she showed as Sect of State, would surround herself with the highest bidders / foundation donors.

192 State Dept jobs went to donors...

'Nuff said.
I understand that Hillary is corrupt. Everyone knows this, well, most everyone. But to believe a billionaire isn't going to be corrupt when he gets into office is totally laughable. He will screw over every one of his white-collar, uneducated voters, 'nuff said. How do I know this? Well, because the last 50 years politicians have been screwing over the public, Republican or Democrat. What makes Trump different? His loudmouth antics are the flip-side to the Obama charm of "change" and "hope". Trump and Obama have much more in common than you think, and I'm not talking about policy. What I'm talking about is opportunism. Both men have seen an opening in the collective unconscious and taken advantage. What you'll see Trump do if he wins is go back on all the promises he made, just like Obama. Two different sides of a coin, but both opportunists.

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?
Trump is who he is , hillary is a drone with everyone telling her what to do and what to say...
Both of them are bought out! Seriously, stop and ask yourself if a billionaire is going to do what's right for you? Trump doesn't even live in reality. He's never wanted in his life. He has zero idea of what it's like to be in your shoes and quite frankly, he doesn't care about you in the least. Clinton is the same. She's 100% bought out. But on the flip side, she's not nuts. At least she is cunning and is smart, it's just too bad she don't care about you neither.

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?
Trump is who he is , hillary is a drone with everyone telling her what to do and what to say...
Both of them are bought out! Seriously, stop and ask yourself if a billionaire is going to do what's right for you? Trump doesn't even live in reality. He's never wanted in his life. He has zero idea of what it's like to be in your shoes and quite frankly, he doesn't care about you in the least. Clinton is the same. She's 100% bought out. But on the flip side, she's not nuts. At least she is cunning and is smart, it's just too bad she don't care about you neither.

Trump is a blue collar guy like me, he says what he feels..he just got $14 million or what ever to play with from his dad and paid him back.

If you don't think trump is a blue collar guy then you weren't paying attention

Trump is a blue collar guy like me, he says what he feels..he just got $14 million or what ever to play with from his dad and paid him back.

If you don't think trump is a blue collar guy then you weren't paying attention
Trump has never gotten his hands dirty, never changed a tire, mowed a lawn.
Trumps interaction with blue collar workers was to stiff them when they did work for him or convince them they could be millionaires if they attended Trump University

Last edited:

i don't think he can play catch up that way when he doesn't know anything. he has no base of knowledge to build on. and he has zero attention span. i doubt he can focus long enough to do a full debate prep anyway.

Hillary, as she showed as Sect of State, would surround herself with the highest bidders / foundation donors.

'Nuff said.

ambassadorships always go to big donors.

my guess is the 192 people you allege (and when you say it there's zero proof anyway) were people they already knew. who else do you have working for you? care to look at who republicans gave jobs to?

i love how you hacks pretend that this only happens with democrats.

as for the foundation (which actually IS a legitimate law abiding foundation unlike donald's scam) feel free to show when a donation led to a change in policy.

now where are dumb donald's tax returns?

we'll wait.

but don't feel badly, you're still a heck of a paid shill.

Isn't this next debate using the Town Hall format? I think personal attacks plays into Hillary's hands. And if we have a citizen standing there asking him about his tax plan and he wanders off into talking blow jobs it will get mighty awkward.

bill clinton left office with almost a 70% approval rating.

if donald thinks that relitigating all the BS from the 90's is going to help him, he's gong to be a huge fail. As with almost everything he says, it only plays to his "base". it certainly won't get him the votes from women and minorities that he needs.

and for the record, i'm wondering how a man who's obese can call a woman a "pig" and say 16 pounds is a massive weight gain. and i'm certainly wondering how a man on his third marriage, who cheated on his wives, humiliated his first wife by parading around the bimbo he knocked up and had headlines of marla saying donald was the "best sex I've ever had", has the temerity to talk about anyone else's indiscretions. (same from fatso immoral gringrich and guiliani).

'Nuff said.

my guess is the 192 people you allege (and when you say it there's zero proof anyway) were people they already knew. who else do you have working for you? care to look at who republicans gave jobs to?

as for the foundation (which actually IS a legitimate law abiding foundation unlike donald's scam) feel free to show when a donation led to a change in policy.

we'll wait.

I don't allege anything Jill.

As the article I linked to several times, once in its own thread, stated - true to her pay-to-play / access pimping nature - 192 State Department Jobs went to Foundation donors.

1/2 - ONE HALF - of all meetings she personally took as Sect of State was with Foundation donors.She arranged meetings between Foundation donors and diplomats, fixed visa issues for donors, protected 1 masive donor from punishment when his company was caught engaging in black market dealings with - breaking US sanctions imposed on - Iran!

ALL documented.
ALL proven.
ALL undeniable.

Hillary is a self-serving, money/power-hungry, elitist political whore and access/favor-selling pimp.

That's not 'alleged' - after decades of her owns recorded actions that is a FACT!

'Nuff said.

we'll wait.

As the article I linked to several times, once in its own thread, stated - true to her pay-to-play / access pimping nature - 192 State Department Jobs went to Foundation donors.

1/2 - ONE HALF - of all meetings she personally took as Sect of State was with Foundation donors.She arranged meetings between Foundation donors and diplomats, fixed visa issues for donors, protected 1 masive donor from punishment when his company was caught engaging in black market dealings with - breaking US sanctions imposed on - Iran!

ALL documented.
ALL proven.
ALL undeniable.

Hillary is a self-serving, money/power-hungry, elitist political whore and access/favor-selling pimp.

That's not 'alleged' - after decades of her owns recorded actions that is a FACT!
Your one half of meetings was proven to be bullshit

But you keep repeating the lie

'Nuff said.

we'll wait.

ALL documented.
ALL proven.
ALL undeniable.

and no one believes there was pay to play except for delusional trumpsters.

again. name one place where policy changed because of a donation.

now where are dumb donald's tax returns which actually do show conflicts.

i do appreciate, though, that you've never denied being paid for the garbage you post.

ALL documented.
ALL proven.
ALL undeniable.

Bush's patronage appointments to ambassador exceed father's, Clinton's

During the presidency of George W. Bush, nearly four out of every 10 of his nominees for ambassador have been “non-career appointees” — or what many would consider “political” appointees. Neither his father nor President Clinton had such a high percentage.

President Bush’s 36 percent rate exceeds the 29 percent of President Clinton’s ambassadorial nominees who were non-career appointees. During George Herbert Walker Bush’s presidency, about 31 percent were non-career appointees.

According to a Scholars & Rogues examination of records at the Office of the Historian of the Department of State, George W. Bush has made 370 ambassadorial nominations — of which 133 have been non-career appointees rather than career Foreign Service officers. President Clinton’s 431 nominations included 127 non-career appointees. The first President Bush made 272 nominations, of which 85 were non-career appointees.

Bush's patronage appointments to ambassador exceed father's, Clinton's

Isn't this next debate using the Town Hall format? I think personal attacks plays into Hillary's hands. And if we have a citizen standing there asking him about his tax plan and he wanders off into talking blow jobs it will get mighty awkward.

bill clinton left office with almost a 70% approval rating.

if donald thinks that relitigating all the BS from the 90's is going to help him, he's gong to be a huge fail. As with almost everything he says, it only plays to his "base". it certainly won't get him the votes from women and minorities that he needs.

and for the record, i'm wondering how a man who's obese can call a woman a "pig" and say 16 pounds is a massive weight gain. and i'm certainly wondering how a man on his third marriage, who cheated on his wives, humiliated his first wife by parading around the bimbo he knocked up and had headlines of marla saying donald was the "best sex I've ever had", has the temerity to talk about anyone else's indiscretions. (same from fatso immoral gringrich and guiliani).
Bill Clinton was / is a pathelogically lying, sexual predatory sexual assaulter, sexual harasser, rapist, and pedophile...

....which EVERYONE SAW / KNEW...including the entire world to whom he embarassingly represented the United States.

But he had a high popularity number when he left office.

Based on the fact that a high number of immoral, unethical, brainwashed partians ignored all of his scandals, lies, and crimes and still used a poll to express their like for the man made him a 'great' President?

Forget that China now has long-range missile technology and can shoot a satelite out of orbit now because of him or that North Korea is now a nuclear armed nation now because of him. Forget the world is more dangerous now because of him...let's focus on how 'popular' he is.

Barry lied his ass off to the country over and over, spied on Americans, used the IRS to punish Americans, pushed a disastrous minority supported health care mandate down the throats of a majority of Americans who opposed it...before exempting himself and Congress from it, has aided / supplied / armed / trained / protected / taken the nation to UN-Sanctioned war to help terrorists and Mexican Drug Cartels resulting in the deaths of hundreds of thousands of innocents world-wide, added almost $7 trillion in new debt in only 4 tears - more debt than every other President combined, secured this nation's 1st Credit Rating 'hit', by-passed Congress in order to 'rule', has violated the Constitution and Rule of Law, has refused to enforce US Law, has protected those who broke the law, broke the law himself, has refused to comply with court orders, STILL refuses to comply with court orders, has been found in contempt of court...twice, the number of Americans out of the work force / on welfare / on foodstamps / not owning their own homes rose to record / near-record highs, constant terrorist attacks in the US as he refuses to secure the border, refuses to enforce the law, and refuses to stop bringing in 'refugees' from terrorist-infested, America-hating, Sharia law-embracing areas - especially when our terror experts say ISIS has already infiltrated their numbers - at least until we can improve the vetting process to protect our Citizens better. The man - Mr. 'Most Transparent Administration Evuh' - was exposed as being CRIMINALLY ILLEGALLY NON-COMPLIANT with 70% of all FOIA requests.

...but 'F*' all of that....the man is 'popular'!

Then you have Hillary, a corrupt career self-serving, terrorist-aiding, treasonous, law-breaking, sexual crime victim demonizing / bullying, perjurous, criminal political whore and access/favor-selling pimp personally reponsible for the needless deaths of 4 Americans...a politician so inept and FAILED that her fellow Senator could not name 1 of her accomplishments...even while using GOOGLE...whose ONLY claim for heing the best presidential candidate in 2016, according to her defenders/supporters is that 'she's not Trump'.....the guy whose own massive numbers all around the country repeatedly chant about Hillary, "LOCK HER UP" in recognition of all of her immoral, unethical, criminal lies, scandals, and actions.

But hell, according to liberals, all she has to do ti be successful is 'be popular'.

God help us.

'Nuff said.

we'll wait.

ALL documented.
ALL proven.
ALL undeniable.

and no one believes there was pay to play except for delusional trumpsters.

again. name one place where policy changed because of a donation.

now where are dumb donald's tax returns which actually do show conflicts.

i do appreciate, though, that you've never denied being paid for the garbage you post.
No Jill, the evidence is overwhelming. The only ones who deny she has engaged in such schemes / actions are delusional, brainwashed, uber-partisans who would still support Hillary if she pulled out a gun during a speech and shot someone in the head, live on TV....idgits like you.

Your one half of meetings was proven to be bullshit. But you keep repeating the lie

Oh your OPINION-based rebuttal means so much...when numerous articles and links have been posted repeatedly as evidence.

Why don't you and Jake get together and come up with another snappy opinionated come-back and / or personal attack.

Your post summed up amounts to, "Uh-uh."

:p

Your one half of meetings was proven to be bullshit. But you keep repeating the lie

Oh your OPINION-based rebuttal means so much...when numerous articles and links have been posted repeatedly as evidence.

Why don't you and Jake get together and come up with another snappy opinionated come-back and / or personal attack.

Your post summed up amounts to, "Uh-uh."

:p
That bogus story was disproved six months ago humiliating AP

Forum List

Back