🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Obviously Trump does NOT listen to advisers.....

Your one half of meetings was proven to be bullshit. But you keep repeating the lie

Oh your OPINION-based rebuttal means so much...when numerous articles and links have been posted repeatedly as evidence.

Why don't you and Jake get together and come up with another snappy opinionated come-back and / or personal attack.

Your post summed up amounts to, "Uh-uh."

:p
That bogus story was disproved six months ago humiliating AP
Still no link, huh....

AP admitted of all meetings with people OUTSIDE THE GOVT 1/2 was with Foundation Donors.

trump-for-president-2016.jpg

AP admitted of all meetings with people OUTSIDE THE GOVT 1/2 was with Foundation Donors.
Move that goalpost my friend
Just quoting what the article says.

Of course Hillary would be meeting with US govt employees, which do not include Foundation members (except the 192 she hired).

Combine the fact that half of the non-US govt employees she met with were Foundation donors ( HIGH percentage) & the fact she hired 192 Foundation donors and you've got 1 huge self-serving political whore and access / favor-selling pimp using the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation!

Of course Hillary would be meeting with US govt employees, which do not include Foundation members (except the 192 she hired).

Combine the fact that half of the non-US govt employees she met with were Foundation donors ( HIGH percentage) & the fact she hired 192 Foundation donors and you've got 1 huge self-serving political whore and access / favor-selling pimp using the State Dept as a branch of the Clinton Foundation!
So you are admitting what you claimed is wrong

What the true story is..

Associated Press botches Hillary Clinton report and response

This "extraordinary" finding, as the AP put it, was deemed less extraordinary by other journalists and pundits who noted that Clinton had held thousands of meetings with government employees, foreign representatives, civil leaders, journalists and others while Secretary of State that were not accounted for in the AP's report.

Moreover, the AP only analyzed 154 meetings, based on what has been made available by the State Department, and thus its review only accounts for a fraction of Clinton's meeting schedule during her tenure as secretary of state. (The AP's defenders correctly note that the wire service was only able to examine a limited dataset because of the State Department's intransigence regarding the release of further records, which the AP has been fighting hard to secure.)

What the true story is..

This "extraordinary" finding, as the AP put it, was deemed less extraordinary by other journalists and pundits who noted that Clinton had held thousands of meetings with government employees, foreign representatives, civil leaders, journalists and others while Secretary of State that were not accounted for in the AP's report.

Moreover, the AP only analyzed 154 meetings, based on what has been made available by the State Department, and thus its review only accounts for a fraction of Clinton's meeting schedule during her tenure as secretary of state. (The AP's defenders correctly note that the wire service was only able to examine a limited dataset because of the State Department's intransigence regarding the release of further records, which the AP has been fighting hard to secure.)
Nope...I'm CONTINUING to PROVE Hillary is a politial whore and access / favor-peddling pimp that used the State Department as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, which her and Huma's released emails also show.

What the true story is..

Nope...I'm CONTINUING to PROVE Hillary is a politial whore and access / favor-peddling pimp that used the State Department as a branch of the Clinton Foundation, which her and Huma's released emails also show.
What happened to "over half of her meetings were with Clinton Foundation donors"?
Backing away from that bullshit claim already?

You keep claiming favors....prove some

Half the meetings Clinton held with non-govt employees WERE with Foundation donors.

192 donors goven State Dept Jobs...

1 donor protected from legal punishment, violating US sanctions against Iran...

Pay-to-play/meet foreign diplomats...

Visa problems 'fixed'...

All proven!

Go stick your head BACK up her ass...

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?

He blew it in the debate. Of that there is no doubt.

But if you want to make a "serious" point, you'd have to admit his staff change got him back in the race.

Half the meetings Clinton held with non-govt employees WERE with Foundation donors.

Visa problems 'fixed'...

All proven!

No, it was not proven

There was no "this for that" only wild conspiracy theories

Visa problems 'fixed'...

All proven!

No, it was not proven

Afraid it was - I've posted the links several times....but thank you for your amusing 'uh-uh'. :p

I am certain that among the Trump acolytes, minions and hanger-ons, there must be somebody telling him that he best prepare for the next debate or have his ass handed to him again......But will he listen????

I am also sure that someone must have told him, "Listen, Donald, just read the freaking prompter and DO NOT go on your tirades about piggish women, Mexican rapists and Syrian terrorists...."

But my serious point is simple........Since Trump has openly admitted that were he to become president (heaven forbid) he "would surround himself with the the best and the brightest" .......doesn't the fact that he is NOT currently listening to his advisers about sounding a bit more presidential and less of a racist and xenophobic, worry anyone else?

Trump has a mental disability that will not allow him to listen to advisers. It's called Narcissism. Trump is a text book example of it.

Here's what happened in the debate, in case you missed it.

Hillary Clinton clocked Donald Trump. Every focus group (undecided voters) no contest--she won it all. While I know we have Trump supporters and right wing talk shows hosts in absolute denial (doing everything they can to convince you that what you witnessed last night didn't happen) it did. 100 million viewers saw it all. It was clear it was a disaster for Trump.

During the first 10 minutes of the debate Trump did his very best to act and look Presidential, up until the very second that Clinton "criticized" him over his tax/economic plan--and from then on it was downhill all the way. He interrupted her 51 times and she was more than content to let him ramble on and on and on, and that hole just got deeper and deeper and deeper. It was a rope a dope debate, and she had 100% control of it.

Now for those of you that are thinking he'll do better in the 2nd and 3rd debates, forget it. He cannot be controlled nor can he stand criticism of any kind and that's why he imploded last night. Trump is a narcissist and the very worst thing you can do to a narcissist is be critical of them or their policies. They will immediately lose focus & control and do everything they can, including using an entire debate to regain ground over their inflated view of their self importance.

Here is a great article on this mental disability, and why you should NEVER give a narcissist unbridled power. And now for anyone thinking of voting for Trump. where a President gets 24/7 criticism coming from every direction, just what kind of a President do you think Donald Trump would really make?
A neuroscientist explains: Trump has a mental disorder that makes him a dangerous world leader

Read the article it's very interesting.

147318_600.jpg
So true.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Visa problems 'fixed'...

All proven!

No, it was not proven

Afraid it was - I've posted the links several times....but thank you for your amusing 'uh-uh'. :p
Wow...impressive......might even call criminal

Why isn't the GOP Congress investigating these crimes instead of Benghazi and emails?

Trump is who he is , hillary is a drone with everyone telling her what to do and what to say...
Both of them are bought out! Seriously, stop and ask yourself if a billionaire is going to do what's right for you? Trump doesn't even live in reality. He's never wanted in his life. He has zero idea of what it's like to be in your shoes and quite frankly, he doesn't care about you in the least. Clinton is the same. She's 100% bought out. But on the flip side, she's not nuts. At least she is cunning and is smart, it's just too bad she don't care about you neither.

Trump is a blue collar guy like me, he says what he feels..he just got $14 million or what ever to play with from his dad and paid him back.

If you don't think trump is a blue collar guy then you weren't paying attention
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Trump is who he is , hillary is a drone with everyone telling her what to do and what to say...
Both of them are bought out! Seriously, stop and ask yourself if a billionaire is going to do what's right for you? Trump doesn't even live in reality. He's never wanted in his life. He has zero idea of what it's like to be in your shoes and quite frankly, he doesn't care about you in the least. Clinton is the same. She's 100% bought out. But on the flip side, she's not nuts. At least she is cunning and is smart, it's just too bad she don't care about you neither.

Trump is a blue collar guy like me, he says what he feels..he just got $14 million or what ever to play with from his dad and paid him back.

If you don't think trump is a blue collar guy then you weren't paying attention
BWAHAHAHAHAHA!

Why you laughing? If you got 14 million you would be broke as you are today..

BTW......."Brownie, you're doing a heck of a job"..........Does anyone else remember THAT quote???
Yes, it's a large reason why Bush was such a failure.

Forum List

Back