Ocasio-Cortez Burning Out Fast....

No. You are acting like a libtard making a mountain out of a mole hill.

Congress consists of the Senate and House of Representatives. You were wrong and are doubling down on stupid.

Still butt-sore from the last ass-whipping I gave ya eh, "admiral"? ESAD loser.

Congress consists of the Senate and House of Representatives. You were wrong and are doubling down on stupid.

You mean the last one you received for acting like a libtard? No, it doesn't bother me a bit because you lost, dumbass!

Is there anyone you don't pick unnecessary fights with?

By far the dumbest Communist Democrat to ever come along. She makes Pelosi and the fake Indian Warren, look like geniuses. The more she speaks, the more folks realize what a complete buffoon she is. She can't even answer basic questions with any logic or knowledge. This is their next 'Hussein Messiah?' Ok, bring it on.

Awe how sad. The little man needs digital epeen stroking to find his self worth.

Any time, any place, punk.
You think you are wiser than me? Smarter than me? More rational than me?

Feel free to create a poll in the flamezone if you're brave enough to put your self esteem on the line. Nothing better than peer review right fucktard?

Feel free to create a poll in the flamezone if you're brave enough to put your self esteem on the line. Nothing better than peer review right fucktard?

Still begging for my attention, shrimp? you'd have to climb a ladder to kiss my ass.

Still begging for my attention, shrimp? you'd have to climb a ladder to kiss my ass.
I see you have the best junior high school insults memorized. Good job. Now go create that poll coward

we really just need a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, unemployment compensation for being unemployed on an at-will basis in our at-will employment States, and giga-recycling factories to help with social costs.

Forum List

Back