Ocasio-Cortez Burning Out Fast....

Her crazy eyes freak me out more than her stupidity.
She always looks like she is ready to blow up the twin towers

I'd frisk her for box-cutters before I let her on an airliner. :terror:

images
I’m betting on demonic possession.

In my opinion, there is no need for the left to reinvent the wheel in every district.

A consistent message will work better and could be more cost effective.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, is a social democratic solution.
So fk the economy? Wow, run on that please
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.
They have been for eighteen months
Only the Ministry of Truth, the rest of know tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.
And yet revenue goes up.
lol. the canard of the right wing.
U.S. National Debt Clock : Real Time

She's running for CONgress but refers to herself as a Puerto Rican, not an American woman.
eyebrow.gif

All the candidates she endorsed got SMOKED last night.

Late night TV slimeballs stopped booking her. She's been repeatedly exposed as an airhead and even the pathetic establishment Democrats are fleeing from her. Ol' Bernie will drop her like a hot rock if she keeps giving interviewers that "duh, what?" look:

ocasio-cortez-784x421.jpg
RNC needs to pay to keep her on the air.
She should have her own show. It could be run in the same time slot as the old laugh in!

they will never cover spending fool. entitlements are too high. you should actually learn something.
lol. then why ask for them. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Income redistribution is all it is, and it benefits Capitalists of wealth.
Redistribution of what?

You mean keep their own money? Is that redistribution? Explain
No it’s not stupid ass. It’s their money! You haven’t moved shit they and I keep what we fking earned . Go back to school loser
You don't know what you are talking about, like usual, right wingers.

Stop whining about social services. Good citizens don't have a problem being patriotic and paying Taxes, since the ratification of our federal Constitution.
Get a job.

I was educating you about the fact that Puerto Rico has no United States Senator.
You apparently are confused about the difference between a Senator INSIDE of the territory of Puerto Rico, and a United States Senator that goes to Washington D.C.

I'm wasting my time however, because you'll never admit when you make a mistake. It takes balls, thus why you won't do it.
Youre the only one confused. Thats what happens when you get in on a conversation and you dont know what you are talking about.

I don't know why I waste my time with someone incapable of admitting they fucked up, but here goes.

Tom Horn: "Uh, Asslips....they can't run for Congress or the Senate, dumbass."

You: "Try again dumbass."

Puerto Rico Senator Jose Luis Dalmau Receives AKC Legislator of the Year Award – American Kennel Club

Now anyone with an IQ above yours, knows that Tom Horn was referring to the United States Senate and House.
The person you linked to, is a Senator IN Puerto Rico, NOT the United States Senate in Washington D.C.
If Tom had an IQ above 10 he would have specified the US sentate. You dont get to come in and change the goal posts for him. Is he mentally cripple or something?

Hiram Monserrate - Wikipedia

He should have known that with you in the thread, he should have presented it so even a 6th grader would get it.

Although on second thought, I think even most 6th graders would have easily understood Tom was talking about the U.S Congress.

So anyway, since you obviously didn't know, just for the record, Puerto Rico DOES NOT have a U.S. Senator in Washington D.C., nor do they have a Representative in the House. They do have a non-voting person called a "Resident Commissioner" they send to the House.

Your welcome for the education.
Since my post had nothing to do with any of that you sound like a clown. I merely said that Puerto Ricans served in the military. They are considered americans even though they prefer to call themselves Puerto Ricans you nit wit.

I don't give a fuck what they call themselves.

Facts are Tom Horn said Puerto Rican's cannot run for Congress or the Senate.
Everyone here but you, knew he was referring to the United States House and Senate.

You linked to someone who would be a "state" Senator if Puerto Rico were a state.

Obviously you were over your head.

It would be no problem, if you were a person of character and had the decency and the cojones to admit you swung and missed.

Youre the only one confused. Thats what happens when you get in on a conversation and you dont know what you are talking about.

I don't know why I waste my time with someone incapable of admitting they fucked up, but here goes.

Puerto Rico Senator Jose Luis Dalmau Receives AKC Legislator of the Year Award – American Kennel Club

Now anyone with an IQ above yours, knows that Tom Horn was referring to the United States Senate and House.
The person you linked to, is a Senator IN Puerto Rico, NOT the United States Senate in Washington D.C.
If Tom had an IQ above 10 he would have specified the US sentate. You dont get to come in and change the goal posts for him. Is he mentally cripple or something?

He should have known that with you in the thread, he should have presented it so even a 6th grader would get it.

Although on second thought, I think even most 6th graders would have easily understood Tom was talking about the U.S Congress.

So anyway, since you obviously didn't know, just for the record, Puerto Rico DOES NOT have a U.S. Senator in Washington D.C., nor do they have a Representative in the House. They do have a non-voting person called a "Resident Commissioner" they send to the House.

Since my post had nothing to do with any of that you sound like a clown. I merely said that Puerto Ricans served in the military. They are considered americans even though they prefer to call themselves Puerto Ricans you nit wit.

Everyone here but you, knew he was referring to the United States House and Senate.

You linked to someone who would be a "state" Senator if Puerto Rico were a state.

It would be no problem, if you were a person of character and had the decency and the cojones to admit you swung and missed.
She doubled down and attacked us instead. No class and no honor

lol. then why ask for them. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Redistribution of what?

You mean keep their own money? Is that redistribution? Explain
No it’s not stupid ass. It’s their money! You haven’t moved shit they and I keep what we fking earned . Go back to school loser
You don't know what you are talking about, like usual, right wingers.

Stop whining about social services. Good citizens don't have a problem being patriotic and paying Taxes, since the ratification of our federal Constitution.
Get a job.
I am advocating for a job search tax credit; everything Costs, under Capitalism.

blame her campaign manager.

The fact that the left treat that bag of ignorant shit as precious cargo gives me confidence in November.

I am shocked at how stupid the pathetic left is. What is even more shocking is they are getting dumber by the day.

Look at how the environmentalists in California did not allow fresh water reservoirs. The left have subsidized basically a billion dollars on electric cars infrastructure and NOTHING on clearing dead trees.

LOL!!!!

And now the left trot out this unreal stupid hypocritical moron as their future!!!!

LOL!!!

blame her campaign manager.
Naw she’s just a fking stupid ass cult personality

You’re just like her. You’re a cult personality

Forum List

Back