Ocasio-Cortez Burning Out Fast....

Puerto Rico is part of the US. Its a US territory. They enlist in the american military you dumbass.

Uh, Asslips....they can't run for Congress or the Senate, dumbass.
Try again dumbass.

Puerto Rico Senator Jose Luis Dalmau Receives AKC Legislator of the Year Award – American Kennel Club

You try again.
Puerto Rico does NOT have a Senator in the United States Senate.
So who is Jose Luis Dalmau then? He calls himself Puerto Rican.

José Luis Dalmau - Wikipedia

"José Luis Dalmau Santiago was born on September 19, 1966 in Caguas, Puerto Rico to José Luis Dalmau Rodríguez and Diana Iris Santiago Casanova. He attended elementary through high school at Colegio Católico Notre Dame in Caguas, graduating in 1984. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Natural Science with a Major in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras. In 1997, he received his Juris Doctor from the Facultad de Derecho Eugenio Maria de Hostos."

Whoops here is another....

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

"Cortés was also the first Puerto Rican Secretary of State in the United States"
you just keep on :lol:

Her crazy eyes freak me out more than her stupidity.
She always looks like she is ready to blow up the twin towers

In my opinion, there is no need for the left to reinvent the wheel in every district.

A consistent message will work better and could be more cost effective.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, is a social democratic solution.

yep, get her crayons and paper, lunch box and pencils construction paper and books.
Talk is cheap; we know that because of Tax Cut Economics from the right wing.
more revenue with tax cut, that is but a fact. already proved out with this tax cut. oh well, you keep playing the fool. you do it well.
lol. Tax cut economics are WorthLess if they don't cover spending; everybody knows that, but the right wing.
they will never cover spending fool. entitlements are too high. you should actually learn something.
lol. then why ask for them. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Income redistribution is all it is, and it benefits Capitalists of wealth.
Redistribution of what?

You mean keep their own money? Is that your so called redistribution? Explain

Talk is cheap; we know that because of Tax Cut Economics from the right wing.
more revenue with tax cut, that is but a fact. already proved out with this tax cut. oh well, you keep playing the fool. you do it well.
lol. Tax cut economics are WorthLess if they don't cover spending; everybody knows that, but the right wing.
they will never cover spending fool. entitlements are too high. you should actually learn something.
lol. then why ask for them. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Redistribution of what?

You mean keep their own money? Is that redistribution? Explain

Tax cuts for the Rich and Debt for the Poor.

In my opinion, there is no need for the left to reinvent the wheel in every district.

A fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed, is a social democratic solution.
So fk the economy? Wow, run on that please

nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

So money for nothing? and your chicks for free? Sorry sonny, it doesn't work that way. :nono:

Redistribution of what?

No it’s not stupid ass. It’s their money! You haven’t moved shit they and I keep what we fking earned . Go back to school loser

They have been for eighteen months

So money for nothing? and your chicks for free? Sorry sonny, it doesn't work that way. :nono:
lol. Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Let's abolish a "natural" rate of unemployment. It really is, Institutional not Individual.

Redistribution of what?

No it’s not stupid ass. It’s their money! You haven’t moved shit they and I keep what we fking earned . Go back to school loser
You don't know what you are talking about, like usual, right wingers.

Stop whining about social services. Good citizens don't have a problem being patriotic and paying Taxes, since the ratification of our federal Constitution.

lol. Nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Let's abolish a "natural" rate of unemployment. It really is, Institutional not Individual.
Eighteen months baby eighteen months. Loser

Only the Ministry of Truth, the rest of us know tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.

Only the Ministry of Truth, the rest of know tax cut economics are worthless if they don't cover spending.
And yet revenue goes up.

Her crazy eyes freak me out more than her stupidity.
She always looks like she is ready to blow up the twin towers

I'd frisk her for box-cutters before I let her on an airliner. :terror:

images

Forum List

Back