Ocasio-Cortez Burning Out Fast....

The reason they are so upset over someone referring to themselves as Puerto Rican is because there are NO WHITE PEOPLE indigenously from there -- period, end of story.

Meanwhile no one gets upset over someone calling themselves Irish or Italian because the main people who are so hypersensitive about it are people who are WHITE -- so they can relate to those Italians and Irish people more than those dirty "Ricans"

They relate to them so much that they celebrate a completely Irish holiday...and they do it proudly, not even being Irish
71I2FH22OAL._UX342_.jpg
well those people aren't threatening other races with mass death like dipshit brains has.
Provide me a link to Puerto Rico threatening whites with mass death

I'll wait while you deflect.
this puerto rican did:

I am still waiting for you to tell me when Puerto Rico called for mass death of whites

This link doesn't support any of the bullshit claims you made

Just say you don't like minorities unless they agree with you

For example, I know some people from Cuba I disagree with, but I don't hate all Cubans

I know some people who are Irish that I disagree with, but I don't hate all Irish people.

Try it out, it works...

He should have known that with you in the thread, he should have presented it so even a 6th grader would get it.

Although on second thought, I think even most 6th graders would have easily understood Tom was talking about the U.S Congress.

So anyway, since you obviously didn't know, just for the record, Puerto Rico DOES NOT have a U.S. Senator in Washington D.C., nor do they have a Representative in the House. They do have a non-voting person called a "Resident Commissioner" they send to the House.

Your welcome for the education.
Since my post had nothing to do with any of that you sound like a clown. I merely said that Puerto Ricans served in the military. They are considered americans even though they prefer to call themselves Puerto Ricans you nit wit.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Puerto Rico is part of the US. Its a US territory. They enlist in the american military you dumbass."

:laughing0301:
useless, you really are just that. I already posted the info on representation in the congress. you choose to ignore, now you're butthurt cause you looked like you act, stupid.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 20535419, member: 46512"]
You try again.
Puerto Rico does NOT have a Senator in the United States Senate.
So who is Jose Luis Dalmau then? He calls himself Puerto Rican.

José Luis Dalmau - Wikipedia

"José Luis Dalmau Santiago was born on September 19, 1966 in Caguas, Puerto Rico to José Luis Dalmau Rodríguez and Diana Iris Santiago Casanova. He attended elementary through high school at Colegio Católico Notre Dame in Caguas, graduating in 1984. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Natural Science with a Major in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras. In 1997, he received his Juris Doctor from the Facultad de Derecho Eugenio Maria de Hostos."

Whoops here is another....

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

"Cortés was also the first Puerto Rican Secretary of State in the United States"

I was educating you about the fact that Puerto Rico has no United States Senator.
You apparently are confused about the difference between a Senator INSIDE of the territory of Puerto Rico, and a United States Senator that goes to Washington D.C.

I'm wasting my time however, because you'll never admit when you make a mistake. It takes balls, thus why you won't do it.
Youre the only one confused. Thats what happens when you get in on a conversation and you dont know what you are talking about.
fk, you know, I really hate your kind of stupid. you're too stupid to know you're stupid.

Here read up einstein:

Puerto Rico Senators, Representatives, and Congressional District Maps - GovTrack.us

"Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States. Because it is not a state, it has no senators and its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate, called the Resident Commissioner, with limited voting privileges. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens."

Now einstein, if you have the senators name from Puerto Rico, why not post it? :auiqs.jpg::ack-1:
I dont need to read anything. You need to be able to follow the conversation so you can ask a relevant question. :laughing0301:[/QUOTE]
I followed right along. you just made a fool out of yourself. now you are mad. ahhhhh feewings hurt.

She's running for CONgress but refers to herself as a Puerto Rican, not an American woman.
eyebrow.gif

All the candidates she endorsed got SMOKED last night.

Late night TV slimeballs stopped booking her. She's been repeatedly exposed as an airhead and even the pathetic establishment Democrats are fleeing from her. Ol' Bernie will drop her like a hot rock if she keeps giving interviewers that "duh, what?" look:

ocasio-cortez-784x421.jpg
she probably just needs a chief of staff, to keep her on the "straight and narrow".

Since my post had nothing to do with any of that you sound like a clown. I merely said that Puerto Ricans served in the military. They are considered americans even though they prefer to call themselves Puerto Ricans you nit wit.
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:

"Puerto Rico is part of the US. Its a US territory. They enlist in the american military you dumbass."

useless, you really are just that. I already posted the info on representation in the congress. you choose to ignore, now you're butthurt cause you looked like you act, stupid.

So who is Jose Luis Dalmau then? He calls himself Puerto Rican.

José Luis Dalmau - Wikipedia

"José Luis Dalmau Santiago was born on September 19, 1966 in Caguas, Puerto Rico to José Luis Dalmau Rodríguez and Diana Iris Santiago Casanova. He attended elementary through high school at Colegio Católico Notre Dame in Caguas, graduating in 1984. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Natural Science with a Major in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras. In 1997, he received his Juris Doctor from the Facultad de Derecho Eugenio Maria de Hostos."

Whoops here is another....

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

"Cortés was also the first Puerto Rican Secretary of State in the United States"

I was educating you about the fact that Puerto Rico has no United States Senator.
You apparently are confused about the difference between a Senator INSIDE of the territory of Puerto Rico, and a United States Senator that goes to Washington D.C.

I'm wasting my time however, because you'll never admit when you make a mistake. It takes balls, thus why you won't do it.
Youre the only one confused. Thats what happens when you get in on a conversation and you dont know what you are talking about.
fk, you know, I really hate your kind of stupid. you're too stupid to know you're stupid.

Here read up einstein:

Puerto Rico Senators, Representatives, and Congressional District Maps - GovTrack.us

"Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States. Because it is not a state, it has no senators and its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate, called the Resident Commissioner, with limited voting privileges. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens."

Now einstein, if you have the senators name from Puerto Rico, why not post it? :auiqs.jpg::ack-1:
I dont need to read anything. You need to be able to follow the conversation so you can ask a relevant question. :laughing0301:
I followed right along. you just made a fool out of yourself. now you are mad. ahhhhh feewings hurt.[/QUOTE]
Obviously you didnt follow along and now youre mad I made you look like the same idiot Tom is.
laughing0301.gif

Here read up einstein:

I dont need to read anything. You need to be able to follow the conversation so you can ask a relevant question. :laughing0301:
I followed right along. you just made a fool out of yourself. now you are mad. ahhhhh feewings hurt.
Obviously you didnt follow along and now youre mad I made you look like the same idiot Tom is.
laughing0301.gif
[/QUOTE]
are you now imitating Pee Wee Herman-'I know you are what am I'? hahahahahaahha. yeah go with that. the thread tells the story. sorry loser.

She's running for CONgress but refers to herself as a Puerto Rican, not an American woman.
eyebrow.gif

Late night TV slimeballs stopped booking her. She's been repeatedly exposed as an airhead and even the pathetic establishment Democrats are fleeing from her. Ol' Bernie will drop her like a hot rock if she keeps giving interviewers that "duh, what?" look:

she probably just needs a chief of staff, to keep her on the "straight and narrow".
i think she needs to go back to school. grade school.

Here read up einstein:

laughing0301.gif
are you now imitating Pee Wee Herman-'I know you are what am I'? hahahahahaahha. yeah go with that. the thread tells the story. sorry loser.[/QUOTE]
:itsok:

:laugh: :laughing0301:

eyebrow.gif

a chief of staff could have her platform well articulated for her.

QUOTE="jc456, post: 20535419, member: 46512"]fk, you know, I really hate your kind of stupid. you're too stupid to know you're stupid.

Here read up einstein:

laughing0301.gif
are you now imitating Pee Wee Herman-'I know you are what am I'? hahahahahaahha. yeah go with that. the thread tells the story. sorry loser.
:itsok:

:laugh: :laughing0301:[/QUOTE]
pee wee ahhhh you wook so wittle these days. BTW, Puerto Rico has no senators in the US Congress. just so you stay on topic for us.

eyebrow.gif

yep, get her crayons and paper, lunch box and pencils construction paper and books.

eyebrow.gif

yep, get her crayons and paper, lunch box and pencils construction paper and books.
Talk is cheap; we know that because of Tax Cut Economics from the right wing.

eyebrow.gif

more revenue with tax cut, that is but a fact. already proved out with this tax cut. oh well, you keep playing the fool. you do it well.

more revenue with tax cut, that is but a fact. already proved out with this tax cut. oh well, you keep playing the fool. you do it well.
lol. Tax cut economics are WorthLess if they don't cover spending; everybody knows that, but the right wing.

lol. Tax cut economics are WorthLess if they don't cover spending; everybody knows that, but the right wing.
they will never cover spending fool. entitlements are too high. you should actually learn something.

they will never cover spending fool. entitlements are too high. you should actually learn something.
lol. then why ask for them. nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

Income redistribution is all it is, and it benefits Capitalists of wealth.

Forum List

Back