Ocasio-Cortez Burning Out Fast....

Fun to watch these redneck white trash old men tremble at the mere mention of this young woman's name.
Fuck her and fuck you. You are both loons who belong back in school relearning basic mathematics, civics and biology

LOL! I just "triggered" an old white man. ^^^^^
Sorry, old fart, but your demographic is dying off and women and minorities are growing.
Not my opinion, you fucking old goat, just the facts:

From the Brookings Institute:

"""""""The recent downsizing of the white population could reflect post-recession-related fertility declines in the white population, leading to an inflation of white natural decrease to its highest levels of the last six years. The past year also showed a downturn in white immigration.

The good news for the nation is that white aging and potential future declines will be countered by gains in racial minorities. These populations increased by 4.7 million in the two years that the white population declined, including gains of 2.4 million among Hispanics, 1.1 million among Asians, and 1.2 million among all other races, according to the new estimates. Moreover, these gains are especially important in offsetting white declines that are occurring among the nation’s youth.

A new “minority white” generation
A second noteworthy finding from the new census estimates is that, for the first time, minorities outnumber whites nationally for each age under 10 (see Figure 2). While earlier estimates revealed “minority white” status for some of these youthful ages, this is now solidly the case for individuals born in each year since 2007.

Hence, this generation, which might be called Generation Z-Plus, is the first truly minority white generation, at 49.6 percent white, where 26 percent of its members are Hispanics, 13.6 percent African-Americans, and nearly 10 percent include Asians and persons of two or more races.""""""""

Did you get the idea that this is new news ? We've known for decades where we are headed.

By the way, just out of curiosity, are you a "minority" yourself, or just a self-loathing white Uncle Tom ?

I thought you were born in chimp cage.

oC9Egkm.gif

Last edited:
Was she the genius who said that, "Unemployment is artificially low because people are working 60 hours a week"?
she is the one that said that unemployment is low because everyone is working two jobs.

She's running for CONgress but refers to herself as a Puerto Rican, not an American woman.
eyebrow.gif

All the candidates she endorsed got SMOKED last night.

Late night TV slimeballs stopped booking her. She's been repeatedly exposed as an airhead and even the pathetic establishment Democrats are fleeing from her. Ol' Bernie will drop her like a hot rock if she keeps giving interviewers that "duh, what?" look:

ocasio-cortez-784x421.jpg
You hate smart women with a good soul.
where's one of them?

Puerto Rico is part of the US. Its a US territory. They enlist in the american military you dumbass.

Uh, Asslips....they can't run for Congress or the Senate, dumbass.
there’s too much misery STILL in Puerto Rico I need to add. Remember when your Fraud in Chief gave himself an A with their recovery? Much of the island is still without electricity.
He’s such a loser.
shows how bad the demolosers built that infrastructure. the conservatives need to fix it.

She's running for CONgress but refers to herself as a Puerto Rican, not an American woman.
eyebrow.gif

All the candidates she endorsed got SMOKED last night.

Late night TV slimeballs stopped booking her. She's been repeatedly exposed as an airhead and even the pathetic establishment Democrats are fleeing from her. Ol' Bernie will drop her like a hot rock if she keeps giving interviewers that "duh, what?" look:

ocasio-cortez-784x421.jpg

Price the only thing a lefttard can come up with ? “Puerto Rico is a US territory”. Never mind the whole point of the post, the cute rich girl running for Congress just lost her race, and got an “Indipendant” elected instead. Funny shit right there.
She didn't "lose her race." Quit bullshitting.
By the way, Puerto Ricans are US citizens. Can a candidate call themselves a New Yorker? A Hawaiian? Seems to be okay.

Her race is lost. She won’t be filling any seat in Congress. Her republican competition is a limp wrist, he won’t fill the seat either. Crowley will as an independent.

there’s too much misery STILL in Puerto Rico I need to add. Remember when your Fraud in Chief gave himself an A with their recovery? Much of the island is still without electricity.
He’s such a loser.

:crybaby:

Puerto Rico is part of the US. Its a US territory. They enlist in the american military you dumbass.

Try again dumbass.

Puerto Rico Senator Jose Luis Dalmau Receives AKC Legislator of the Year Award – American Kennel Club

You try again.
Puerto Rico does NOT have a Senator in the United States Senate.
So who is Jose Luis Dalmau then? He calls himself Puerto Rican.

José Luis Dalmau - Wikipedia

"José Luis Dalmau Santiago was born on September 19, 1966 in Caguas, Puerto Rico to José Luis Dalmau Rodríguez and Diana Iris Santiago Casanova. He attended elementary through high school at Colegio Católico Notre Dame in Caguas, graduating in 1984. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Natural Science with a Major in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras. In 1997, he received his Juris Doctor from the Facultad de Derecho Eugenio Maria de Hostos."

Whoops here is another....

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

"Cortés was also the first Puerto Rican Secretary of State in the United States"

I was educating you about the fact that Puerto Rico has no United States Senator.
You apparently are confused about the difference between a Senator INSIDE of the territory of Puerto Rico, and a United States Senator that goes to Washington D.C.

I'm wasting my time however, because you'll never admit when you make a mistake. It takes balls, thus why you won't do it.

Try again dumbass.

Puerto Rico Senator Jose Luis Dalmau Receives AKC Legislator of the Year Award – American Kennel Club

You try again.

"José Luis Dalmau Santiago was born on September 19, 1966 in Caguas, Puerto Rico to José Luis Dalmau Rodríguez and Diana Iris Santiago Casanova. He attended elementary through high school at Colegio Católico Notre Dame in Caguas, graduating in 1984. He holds a Bachelor's degree in Natural Science with a Major in Biology from the University of Puerto Rico in Río Piedras. In 1997, he received his Juris Doctor from the Facultad de Derecho Eugenio Maria de Hostos."

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

"Cortés was also the first Puerto Rican Secretary of State in the United States"

I was educating you about the fact that Puerto Rico has no United States Senator.
You apparently are confused about the difference between a Senator INSIDE of the territory of Puerto Rico, and a United States Senator that goes to Washington D.C.

I'm wasting my time however, because you'll never admit when you make a mistake. It takes balls, thus why you won't do it.
Youre the only one confused. Thats what happens when you get in on a conversation and you dont know what you are talking about.

You try again.

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

Youre the only one confused. Thats what happens when you get in on a conversation and you dont know what you are talking about.
fk, you know, I really hate your kind of stupid. you're too stupid to know you're stupid.

Here read up einstein:

Puerto Rico Senators, Representatives, and Congressional District Maps - GovTrack.us

"Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States. Because it is not a state, it has no senators and its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate, called the Resident Commissioner, with limited voting privileges. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens."

Now einstein, if you have the senators name from Puerto Rico, why not post it? :auiqs.jpg::ack-1:

You try again.

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

fk, you know, I really hate your kind of stupid. you're too stupid to know you're stupid.

Here read up einstein:

Puerto Rico Senators, Representatives, and Congressional District Maps - GovTrack.us

"Puerto Rico is a territory of the United States. Because it is not a state, it has no senators and its representative in the House of Representatives is a delegate, called the Resident Commissioner, with limited voting privileges. Delegates have a marginalized role in Congress and their constituents are not represented in Congress in the same manner as most citizens."

Now einstein, if you have the senators name from Puerto Rico, why not post it.
I already posted links. Not my fault you have a substandard reading comprehension problem.

You try again.

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

Here read up einstein:

Now einstein, if you have the senators name from Puerto Rico, why not post it.
I already posted links. Not my fault you have a substandard reading comprehension problem.
except none of them say senator from puerto rico. Now, post up that name einee.

You try again.

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

I don't know why I waste my time with someone incapable of admitting they fucked up, but here goes.

Tom Horn: "Uh, Asslips....they can't run for Congress or the Senate, dumbass."

You: "Try again dumbass."

Now anyone with an IQ above yours, knows that Tom Horn was referring to the United States Senate and House.
The person you linked to, is a Senator IN Puerto Rico, NOT the United States Senate in Washington D.C.

You try again.

Pedro Cortés - Wikipedia

I don't know why I waste my time with someone incapable of admitting they fucked up, but here goes.

Tom Horn: "Uh, Asslips....they can't run for Congress or the Senate, dumbass."

You: "Try again dumbass."

Now anyone with an IQ above yours, knows that Tom Horn was referring to the United States Senate and House.
The person you linked to, is a Senator IN Puerto Rico, NOT the United States Senate in Washington D.C.
If Tom had an IQ above 10 he would have specified the US sentate. You dont get to come in and change the goal posts for him. Is he mentally cripple or something?

Hiram Monserrate - Wikipedia

Forum List

Back