Ocasio-Cortez: Debate Request Is Sexual Harassment!

She does kinda look like a younger, hotter Huma.

In b4 Hillary is coughing up her pubes.

Ben Shapiro would bury her in a debate. You, probably, not.
what objection can there be to solving simple poverty with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed?
Solving simple poverty with a $15 minimum wage? Rather childishly simplistic, no?
The left, what do you expect. They don't want solutions. Solutions lead to self reliance and an educated electorate

what objection can there be to solving simple poverty with a fifteen dollar an hour minimum wage, and unemployment compensation for simply being unemployed?
Solving simple poverty with a $15 minimum wage? Rather childishly simplistic, no?
Simplifying Government to lower our tax burden is simplistic.

I gotta say, I do not like this woman or what she represents. When I started hearing talk about how "a candidate should look like the people in their district" it was an immediate turn-off. What; should only white people run in white majority districts as well then? It's silly.

That's not even getting into her actual ideas, which are mostly bad. I listened to one interview with her, and it was utterly clear that she had no idea what she was talking about. I mean, yeah, she's only 28 .... but at least sound like you know your shit. She rode a wave of emotion (and apathy on the part of her opponent) to victory but doesn't have any real knowledge. She has a strong spirit but a weak mind ... at least at this point in her young life. And that is coming from someone who is the same age as her, for reference, not a spiteful old fart yelling at the kids to get off his lawn.

Last edited:

Dumbest thing I've read today.

Congrats

Dumbest thing I've read today.

Congrats
nobody takes the right wing seriously about economics.

talk is cheap; arguments cost more.

There would only be one reason to fear her and that's if stupidity was contagious.

Somewhere Sarah Palin is chomping down on a grizzly burger and saying, “And they called ME stupid.”

Cortez's mental status goes way beyond mere ignorance. She is a bona fide, board certified, loony tunes wacko.

The left whose favorite strategy is to call conservatives stupid has embraced an absolute airhead as the symbol and future of their party. Whodathunkit?

There would only be one reason to fear her and that's if stupidity was contagious.

Somewhere Sarah Palin is chomping down on a grizzly burger and saying, “And they called ME stupid.”

Cortez's mental status goes way beyond mere ignorance. She is a bona fide, board certified, loony tunes wacko.

The left whose favorite strategy is to call conservatives stupid has embraced an absolute airhead as the symbol and future of their party. Whodathunkit?

I guess they're desperate. They didn't really "listen" to her before they started crowing. They just heard she beat Crowley and immediately jumped on the bandwagon because she's brown, young, and modestly attractive in a certain light. It's pathetic, really.

The democratic party leadership is really, REALLY old. They only have young voters because the republicans are so repugnant. They need new blood, but they shouldn't be so thirsty.

lousy female intuition? now is not the best time to be an airhead for the Cause.

I guess they're desperate. They didn't really "listen" to her before they started crowing. They just heard she beat Crowley and immediately jumped on the bandwagon because she's brown, young, and modestly attractive in a certain light. It's pathetic, really.

The democratic party leadership is really, REALLY old. They only have young voters because the republicans are so repugnant. They need new blood, but they shouldn't be so thirsty.
No DNC campaign support? They should have tried to get Manafort community service for their new star.

Thanks! I don't know who those folks are, but I truly appreciate someone giving me a straight answer.

Google them. You must know who Bill Maher and Michael Moore are?
I’m not even American and I know who they are :eusa_shifty:
Not sure about Uygur, but possibly a Young Turk with that name???

Speaking of Cenk Ugyur, he decided to put his two cents worth in to, I guess, run interference for AOC, the "strong feminist". He tweeted this:

"This whole @benshapiro offering to debate @Ocasio2018 issue is ridiculous and shows the bias of the media in favor of the right-wing. Fine, I offer the same $10,000 to debate @tedcruz. Not joking. Guaranteed it gets no coverage. Why won't the bumbling coward Ted Cruz debate me?!"

Here was Ted Cruz's response:

"Stop catcalling me."

I guess, according to Mizz Ocasio-Cortez, Cenk is now guilty of sexually harassing Ted Cruz.
Watching Cenk look like an idiot trying to debate Shapiro was priceless.

He's debated Ben before. Not an experience he's eager to repeat.

One assumes he was going for "It's just so silly for a media figure to ask to debate a politician". Frankly, I would ALSO pay money to see Ted Cruz debate Cenk or just about any leftist in media you'd care to name.
As I inferred, I watched that debate, a child vs an intelligent mind.

Well, I would have. I've known for a long time that the left defines "stupid" as "You don't agree with me!"

Well, I would have. I've known for a long time that the left defines "stupid" as "You don't agree with me!"

I hate peacocks. If they come around today, I may just shoot the male with a .38.

They rolled through here around Friday. I don't need no birds that sound like a man getting stabbed to death in my yard.

(In reality, I'll probably pop them in the ass with 2 pumps from a pump bb gun, or a Red Ryder)

They didn't eat much cat food.

Google them. You must know who Bill Maher and Michael Moore are?
I’m not even American and I know who they are :eusa_shifty:
Not sure about Uygur, but possibly a Young Turk with that name???

Speaking of Cenk Ugyur, he decided to put his two cents worth in to, I guess, run interference for AOC, the "strong feminist". He tweeted this:

"This whole @benshapiro offering to debate @Ocasio2018 issue is ridiculous and shows the bias of the media in favor of the right-wing. Fine, I offer the same $10,000 to debate @tedcruz. Not joking. Guaranteed it gets no coverage. Why won't the bumbling coward Ted Cruz debate me?!"

Here was Ted Cruz's response:

"Stop catcalling me."

I guess, according to Mizz Ocasio-Cortez, Cenk is now guilty of sexually harassing Ted Cruz.
Watching Cenk look like an idiot trying to debate Shapiro was priceless.

He's debated Ben before. Not an experience he's eager to repeat.

One assumes he was going for "It's just so silly for a media figure to ask to debate a politician". Frankly, I would ALSO pay money to see Ted Cruz debate Cenk or just about any leftist in media you'd care to name.
As I inferred, I watched that debate, a child vs an intelligent mind.

I always admire Ben in debates, not just for his intelligence and reason, but for his patience at not strangling some of his opponents.

I kept listening to Cenk deliberately misinterpreting what Ben said and drifting off onto tangents and answering every question but the one actually asked, and I wanted to slap the taste out of his mouth.

I hate peacocks. If they come around today, I may just shoot the male with a .38.

They rolled through here around Friday. I don't need no birds that sound like a man getting stabbed to death in my yard.

(In reality, I'll probably pop them in the ass with 2 pumps from a pump bb gun, or a Red Ryder)

That's why my avatar is a peaCAT.

That's why my avatar is a peaCAT.

They freaked my cat out. They're much larger. 4-5X

Fascinating. Turns out, AOC herself is guilty of "catcalling", as she puts it. This is what she posted to her Twitter back during the primaries:

My opponent seems to be avoiding a debate, and isn’t acknowledging me. It’s just the 2 of us. So weekend I stopped by his office, said hello, & asked for a debate in person. I am the 1st Congressional challenger in 14 years. The Bronx and Queens deserve to know their options.

DdZ-IZ2V4AEQvqy.jpg

Forum List

Back