Ocasio-Cortez embarrasses GOP colleague who claimed she wasn't in danger (GOPer barricaded herself in same building as AOC)

AOC wasn't in the Capitol building that is hilarious, just like crying at a fenced off parking lot.

Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

Republicans seem to think all the world is a snapchat and their words and tweets will magically disappear in a moment. They do not.

Democrats seem to
Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

Republicans seem to think all the world is a snapchat and their words and tweets will magically disappear in a moment. They do not.

Democrats seem to think they can say and do anything they want because they wont be held accountable by other dems,their voters or the media.
They are correct.

Is this the "little Suzy pooped her pants last week, so you should ignore it running down my leg today" defense? Have raise kids from babies. Last weeks poop shrinks to insignificance when fresh stuff is coming out on you and stinking to high heaven.

Ocasio-Cortez embarrasses GOP colleague who claimed she wasn't in danger (GOPer barricaded herself in same building as AOC)

AOC should really worry more about all the embarrassing of herself she does. The woman is turning out to be a textbook sociopath.
She is still out there and needs to reign herself in more, but she is actually sounding better daily, just by comparison. Strange. Never thought I would say something like that, but it is true, strangely enough.
You truly live in a fantasy world. Must be nice. Unicorns and all.
Nobody as blind as he who refuses to see. Open your eyes.

AOC should really worry more about all the embarrassing of herself she does. The woman is turning out to be a textbook sociopath.
She is still out there and needs to reign herself in more, but she is actually sounding better daily, just by comparison. Strange. Never thought I would say something like that, but it is true, strangely enough.
I see perfectly well. Trump is gone but the DCCP (Democratic Cancel Culture Party) is not satisfied. Only a moron would support them now....see how I did that.

Democrats seem to

Democrats seem to think they can say and do anything they want because they wont be held accountable by other dems,their voters or the media.
They are correct.

Is this the "little Suzy pooped her pants last week, so you should ignore it running down my leg today" defense? Have raise kids from babies. Last weeks poop shrinks to insignificance when fresh stuff is coming out on you and stinking to high heaven.

What in the hell are you babbling about?

I see perfectly well. Trump is gone but the DCCP (Democratic Cancel Culture Party) is not satisfied. Only a moron would support them now....see how I did that.
Two weeks in, your statement seems kind of premature, especially with the cancel culture trump affected while in office. Cancelling reality with alternate facts that were often lies was a big thing.

They’re BOTH gutless sacks of feces. If ANY of them had a spine they’d have been taking the guns from the Capitol Police and fighting back, not hiding in barricaded offices.
But....but....but.....they are our leaders and deserve more protection than the rest of us....why? Because without them we will all die....they are our leaders. We cant survive without them.

What a bunch of hypocritical whimps. "go off to the sand pit and kiss your wife goodbye,,,,what is the big deal? You are nothing but an NCO.....BUT....Protect my sorry ass.....there are people storming a building I am not in....but I may get hurt anyway. And even if I dont, I can say I feared for my life".

But please...do your job and go kill people to protect our country....and prepare to come home missing limbs.....Because you are nothing but an NCO. Me? I am special.

It is sickening.

OMG LMAO You are oh so right. Why didn't our elected officials meet with the protesters and speak with them??

Instead they all ran and hid like cowards. Some officials. Just imagine. We pay these idiots.

Two weeks in, your statement seems kind of premature, especially with the cancel culture trump affected while in office. Cancelling reality with alternate facts that were often lies was a big thing.
What? DCCP has been banning, cancelling, censoring all due to Trump according to them. Now they continue to do it. You must live in a bubble.

Ohhhh look propaganda spin, Mama...

MACE wasn't out accusing people of ALMOST MURDERING her either.

What? DCCP has been banning, cancelling, censoring all due to Trump according to them. Now they continue to do it. You must live in a bubble.

No bubble, just a different perspective.

Perspective based in a fantasy world.

So they were both chicken?
You weren't there.

Fear of the unknown, once you've barricaded yourself in your office and can't see what is going on is a very real thing.
Wrong.

A true leader who is informed that there is violence over 100 yards away does not tweet " I am in danger".

If they have the wherewithal to tweet, then they do not believe they are in danger.

Basic logic.

So they were both chicken?
You weren't there.

Fear of the unknown, once you've barricaded yourself in your office and can't see what is going on is a very real thing.
Wrong.

A true leader who is informed that there is violence over 100 yards away does not tweet " I am in danger".

If they have the wherewithal to tweet, then they do not believe they are in danger.

Basic logic.
And, if they truly believed they would be in danger, they would not release their IP just to put out a tweet to say they were in danger. At the very least, they would use their time to call someone to help them.

Perspective based in a fantasy world.
You'll be alright. Get me a pizza, large thin crust, everything but anchovies or pineapple.

And, if they truly believed they would be in danger, they would not release their IP just to put out a tweet to say they were in danger. At the very least, they would use their time to call someone to help them.
This is logical.

Basic logic.
Basic logic is not your strong suit. I've seen people go 100 yards on TV many times.
Why did you just take the "basic logic" line and not the rest of my statement to put in context?

Someone who is concerned about their well being does not go on twitter...they call 911....they call their significant other.....they call their children. They do not sign on to twitter and let people know how they are feeling.

When I watched my best friend burn to death in a HV....I didnt look for my phone to sign on to twitter....I looked for the com to let my superiors know we lost him.

I didn't look to sign on to twitter even though I believed I was going to die.....I reached out to my XO because twitter will give me sympathy, but not save my life.

Forum List

Back