Ocasio-Cortez embarrasses GOP colleague who claimed she wasn't in danger (GOPer barricaded herself in same building as AOC)

So they were both chicken?
You weren't there.

Fear of the unknown, once you've barricaded yourself in your office and can't see what is going on is a very real thing.
Wrong.

A true leader who is informed that there is violence over 100 yards away does not tweet " I am in danger".

If they have the wherewithal to tweet, then they do not believe they are in danger.

Basic logic.
And, if they truly believed they would be in danger, they would not release their IP just to put out a tweet to say they were in danger. At the very least, they would use their time to call someone to help them.
So you accuse the Republican attacking AOC of also being a chicken? Oh boy I'm enjoying this thread.

You weren't there.

Fear of the unknown, once you've barricaded yourself in your office and can't see what is going on is a very real thing.
Wrong.

A true leader who is informed that there is violence over 100 yards away does not tweet " I am in danger".

If they have the wherewithal to tweet, then they do not believe they are in danger.

Basic logic.
And, if they truly believed they would be in danger, they would not release their IP just to put out a tweet to say they were in danger. At the very least, they would use their time to call someone to help them.
So you accuse the Republican attacking AOC of also being a chicken? Oh boy I'm enjoying this thread.
Huh?

I think I made it clear they were all chicken shits looking for sympathy and trying to capitalize on the situation.

Every single one of them.

They should all be ashamed of themselves.

They send us to the sand pit with nothing but a fucking tent to protect us....but the minute there is "a riot"....no actual gunfire from the adversaries....just a riot with sticks and stones and they all tweet about how brave they were to hunker down and how all they care about are the children....blah blah....fucking blah.

Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

So there was no threat, no danger?

He's still working on his mental contortions.

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
Huh?

I think I made it clear they were all chicken shits looking for sympathy and trying to capitalize on the situation.

They send us to the sand pit with nothing but a fucking tent to protect us....but the minute there is "a riot"....no actual gunfire from the adversaries....just a riot with sticks and stones and they all tweet about how brave they were to hunker down and how all they care about are the children....blah blah....fucking blah.
It's hard to compare women and old men to battle hardened veterans such as yourself. Maybe you shouldn't do that.

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
You a chicken too?

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
Huh?

It's hard to compare women and old men to battle hardened veterans such as yourself. Maybe you shouldn't do that.
Women? Old Men?

One of my wingmen was a woman older than AOC....and about the same age as Greene.

If you want the spotlight and ask for votes, you need to be able to take charge and not cry about some people with sticks and stones over 100 yards away....especially when you have a police force who is in charge of your safety.

And I am not a hardened veteran.

I am soft. I have seen things I cant unsee.....ever. and it sux.

Trumpers now being forced to call Nancy Macy a lying exaggerator.
Thread achieves its goal.

Because the two Congressional assclowns barricaded themselves in the same building, in no way put either one of them in danger.
Because Representative Cortez decided to cry about it makes it funny though.

Trumpers now being forced to call Nancy Macy a lying exaggerator.
Thread achieves its goal.

Because the two Congressional assclowns barricaded themselves in the same building, in no way put either one of them in danger.
Because Representative Cortez decided to cry about it makes it funny though.

Exactly the point I am trying to make.

But....better said by you.

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
Huh?

Women? Old Men?

One of my wingmen was a woman older than AOC....and about the same age as Greene.

If you want the spotlight and ask for votes, you need to be able to take charge and not cry about some people with sticks and stones over 100 yards away....especially when you have a police force who is in charge of your safety.

How about 'trained veteran'? Your woman wingman was militarily trained to be courageous. No one at the Capitol has ever experienced that.

Keep hanging in there on the ptsd. A couple of my friends aren't listed on the Vietnam Memorial wall because they took their own lives after they got back.

They were ALL in danger from that murderous Mob but THIS vile hypocrite Mace (R SC) attacks AOC for exactly what she herself did.

Republicans are scum. It actually saddens me to say that but as this shows...it's true

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
Huh?

Women? Old Men?

How about 'trained veteran'? Your woman wingman was militarily trained to be courageous. No one at the Capitol has ever experienced that.

Keep hanging in there on the ptsd. A couple of my friends aren't listed on the Vietnam Memorial wall because they took their own lives after they got back.
Just to clarify....

one can not be trained to be courageous. You are actually trained to deal with your fear....and fear is always with you.

Yes, I have PTSD....no one comes home without it. No, I don't freak out when I hear a firecracker, or a backfire......but I do get a bit skiddish when I see a fire but that is a personal thing.

As for your V V late friends....that was a bad time. Few came home to a hero's welcome except from their families...there was no such thing as PTSD back then....they called it "drug addiction".....yes...we learned about that BS as well. And yes, it was BS...it was easy to blame it on drugs as opposed to blaming it on watching half your company die in front of you as you run for your life dragging the limp body of your friend.

Just freaking sux.

No one gets it.

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
Huh?

Women? Old Men?

Just to clarify....

one can not be trained to be courageous. You are actually trained to deal with your fear....and fear is always with you.

Yes, I have PTSD....no one comes home without it. No, I don't freak out when I hear a firecracker, or a backfire......but I do get a bit skiddish when I see a fire but that is a personal thing.

As for your V V late friends....that was a bad time. Few came home to a hero's welcome except from their families...there was no such thing as PTSD back then....they called it "drug addiction".....yes...we learned about that BS as well. And yes, it was BS...it was easy to blame it on drugs as opposed to blaming it on watching half your company die in front of you as you run for your life dragging the limp body of your friend.

Just freaking sux.

No one gets it.
Oh yeah....and I love golden retrievers.

Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

I'm sure you'd be totally brave and go out to meet the domestic terrorists.

That's what the British army called the revolutionary army of George Washington. The British royalty of 1776 would absolutely adore this current Democrat party.

What about the noise some air-freshener dispensers in public bathrooms can make?
It sounds like someone locking and loading a round, always makes me stop cold and start evaluating current cover, even though it doesn't make a lot of sense.

You weren't there.

Wrong.

Basic logic.
Huh?

Women? Old Men?

Bullshit. Dan Crenshaw, ex Navy Seal was there. Pretty sure your comment on "no one at the Capitol experienced that" is well bullshit.

What about the noise some air-freshener dispensers in public bathrooms can make?
It sounds like someone locking and loading a round, always makes me stop cold and start evaluating current cover, even though it doesn't make a lot of sense.

Sounds to me you were more of a covert operative....where you were more tuned into noises in a quiet environment. I get it and I cant even picture how that would be. I was a patrol guy. You couldn't hear a dam thing over the noise of the HV's. It was all about sight, not hearing.....and although I never experienced stepping on a trigger, the feel of that, as we were taught, pretty much told you that, at best, you will lose some limbs, if not your life.
Seems we were trained for what to expect...and we need to live with it.
FYI....I cant stand fire. My wife loves the fire pit.
Me? Not so much.
Thank you for your service.

Forum List

Back