Ocasio-Cortez embarrasses GOP colleague who claimed she wasn't in danger (GOPer barricaded herself in same building as AOC)

Our leaders are a bunch of chicken shits. "My life is in danger, my life is in danger. I don't want to die. My life is in danger"....and then they say "lets send 4000 troops to the sand pit".....and then they say "police are racist and dont deserve our praise"...and then they say "why werent the police there to protect our chicken shit asses"...and then they say.....

Well.....forget it......We vote these assholes in....

They should all be voted out.

I tried. But I lost.

Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

Republicans seem to think all the world is a snapchat and their words and tweets will magically disappear in a moment. They do not.

Turns out that Republican representative Nancy Mace, who claimed AOC wasn't in danger (because she was in the Capitol Complex but not in the Capitol building) was scared shitless and barricaded herself, despite being in the same building as Ocasio-Cortez:

Republicans seem to think all the world is a snapchat and their words and tweets will magically disappear in a moment. They do not.

Nope - the Internets (including Snapchat) are forever!

That's the second Trumper who didn't explain why Nancy Mace barricaded herself in the same building. I predict every single Trumper will dodge the topic of the thread.
What do you need explained? The Congresswoman holed up in her office in another building when the Capital building was under attack. She called out drama queen AOC claiming terrorists were storming their hallway.

So they were both chicken?

I'm sure you'd be totally brave and go out to meet the domestic terrorists.

Yep. I am also not afraid to state where I live, unlike you. I have also stood up to Antifa in the past. I am not a coward.

Because you are not afraid of your fellows.....you know, the kind who send death threats and attack the Capitol. And all cap stern words on social media is not "standing up to Antifa", sweetie.

My fellows? I am a Jew. I have very few "fellows"...I never attack anyone but I happily defend myself. I am not your sweetie, leftist.

At least Republicans think. Democrats should try it.

They’re BOTH gutless sacks of feces. If ANY of them had a spine they’d have been taking the guns from the Capitol Police and fighting back, not hiding in barricaded offices.

They’re BOTH gutless sacks of feces. If ANY of them had a spine they’d have been taking the guns from the Capitol Police and fighting back, not hiding in barricaded offices.
But....but....but.....they are our leaders and deserve more protection than the rest of us....why? Because without them we will all die....they are our leaders. We cant survive without them.

What a bunch of hypocritical whimps. "go off to the sand pit and kiss your wife goodbye,,,,what is the big deal? You are nothing but an NCO.....BUT....Protect my sorry ass.....there are people storming a building I am not in....but I may get hurt anyway. And even if I dont, I can say I feared for my life".

But please...do your job and go kill people to protect our country....and prepare to come home missing limbs.....Because you are nothing but an NCO. Me? I am special.

It is sickening.

At least Republicans think. Democrats should try it.

Nope. That is the point. They do not think. It is as if they live in the 50s before everything they say or do is taped, videoed and stored in the ether forever. At an intellectual level, they know this, but it does not translate into their day to day operations and speech. They know the stove is hot and always on, yet they keep laying their hand on it, almost pathologically. Not much on dime-store psychology, but at some lever, they may actually want to be caught and stopped.

Ocasio-Cortez embarrasses GOP colleague who claimed she wasn't in danger (GOPer barricaded herself in same building as AOC)

AOC should really worry more about all the embarrassing of herself she does. The woman is turning out to be a textbook sociopath.

AOC should really worry more about all the embarrassing of herself she does. The woman is turning out to be a textbook sociopath.
She is still out there and needs to reign herself in more, but she is actually sounding better daily, just by comparison. Strange. Never thought I would say something like that, but it is true, strangely enough.

Democrats seem to

Democrats seem to think they can say and do anything they want because they wont be held accountable by other dems,their voters or the media.
They are correct.

She is still out there and needs to reign herself in more, but she is actually sounding better daily, just by comparison. Strange. Never thought I would say something like that, but it is true, strangely enough.
You truly live in a fantasy world. Must be nice. Unicorns and all.

Cons didn't see this one coming. They won't talk about Nancy Mace barricading herself. Time to post unrelated clips nobody will watch.
Didn't see WHAT coming? Mace didn't claim to be trapped in the Capitol building when she wasn't!
Jesus...you are such a pathetic moron. You'd think you'd be a better liar by now, you lie so much.

Forum List

Back