occupy wall st will have the same effect as tahrir square

The funny part is that they have ZERO heart for their cause.... They talk a lot of shit but they act on nothing...

All talk no action..

Just a bunch of losers sleeping on the streets of NYC...

Yeah, they should be on an internet chatboard . . . MAKING A DIFFERENCE. :eusa_whistle:

You guys aren't going to be laughing long. This isn't going away. It's been building for years, and from here it will get bigger and bigger.

You thought the left was dead. Are you ready to reconsider that hasty conclusion? Or is it going to take another week or so?

These idiots will fizzle when the weed runs out.. listen to them... they're FUCKING IDIOTS.

Makes for good theater though.

These idiots will fizzle when the weed runs out

Evidently it will take another week or so, and I guess that's not surprising. But answer this honestly if you can.

A few weeks ago, if someone told you a left-wing protest movement would arise that would occupy downtown New York for weeks and result in hundreds of arrests, and turn into a nationwide mass movement, what would you have done? Would you not have thought that was impossible, because this was a "center-right" country, because the left had no support?

You would, right? And you would have been wrong.

So let me give you a prediction: you're still wrong. This isn't going to stop. It's going to grow.

Evidently it will take another week or so, and I guess that's not surprising. But answer this honestly if you can.

A few weeks ago, if someone told you a left-wing protest movement would arise that would occupy downtown New York for weeks and result in hundreds of arrests, and turn into a nationwide mass movement, what would you have done? Would you not have thought that was impossible, because this was a "center-right" country, because the left had no support?

So let me give you a prediction: you're still wrong. This isn't going to stop. It's going to grow.

Idiots are the easiest to brainwash, that's all this movement has shown.

I hate to interject a cold dose of reality here, Dragon but a movement with stated goals as ridiculous as this group's are isn't going to grow or last. It's one thing to protest. It's another to offer viable options. These kids have no viable options They think the answer is a $20 minimum wage and doing away with all debt? Get back to me when you're ready to talk about solutions that work...

The funny part is that they have ZERO heart for their cause.... They talk a lot of shit but they act on nothing...

All talk no action..

Just a bunch of losers sleeping on the streets of NYC...

Yeah, they should be on an internet chatboard . . . MAKING A DIFFERENCE. :eusa_whistle:

May as well, they're squatting in NYC updating people on their squatting with capitalist innovations...

The funny part is THEY ARE on the internet "chatting" using the free y-fi..

So answer me this, Dragon? Do you support the list of demands that the Occupy Wall Street people have put forth? You support them so I assume you support their goals as well?

Sorry, too busy earning a living to pay attention to semi-literate mouth-breathers.

But hey, have fun!

You guys aren't going to be laughing long. This isn't going away. It's been building for years, and from here it will get bigger and bigger.

You thought the left was dead. Are you ready to reconsider that hasty conclusion? Or is it going to take another week or so?

These idiots will fizzle when the weed runs out.. listen to them... they're FUCKING IDIOTS.

Makes for good theater though.

:popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn: :popcorn:

So answer me this, Dragon? Do you support the list of demands that the Occupy Wall Street people have put forth? You support them so I assume you support their goals as well?

What I've seen has been the Manifesto which is a list of grievances rather than demands per se, and yes, for the most part I support those. The only person I've seen mentioning a $20 minimum wage or cancellation of debts was you.

Rather than raising the minimum wage, I would like to see a return to government support for workers' rights, especially the right to form a union, which would over time increase the rate of unionization of the work force and raise wages across the board. (A higher minimum wage would of course only impact very low-wage jobs. It might be a worthy move for its own sake but it would have little impact on the economy as a whole.) Although I think a general cancellation of debts would be excessive, I would like to see forgiveness of student loan debt and a restructuring of our education system so that it becomes affordable for all qualified students without burdening them with crushing debts -- such as was possible when I was in college. Help for people threatened with foreclosure would also be a good thing.

Most important of all, I would like to see an end to the system of legalized bribery that allows corporations to exert undue influence over the government. This would require getting around the Citizens United decision in one way or another, and might require a constitutional amendment clarifying that money is not speech and not protected by the First Amendment. Or it might just take a new Court decision reversing that one.

The bottom line is that we MUST, if we are ever to see prosperity return, reverse the lopsided economy we have built over the last thirty years, in which the richest 1% of the nation take more than a quarter of the total income, and in which corporate profits soar while wages stagnate or decline. That's what this protest is really all about, at bottom.

What I've seen has been the Manifesto which is a list of grievances rather than demands per se, and yes, for the most part I support those. The only person I've seen mentioning a $20 minimum wage or cancellation of debts was you.

you blind, stupid, or just willfully ignorant?

Proposed List Of Demands For Occupy Wall St Movement! | OccupyWallSt.org Forum

"PROPOSED LIST OF DEMANDS FOR OCCUPY WALL ST MOVEMENT" This is in English. Comprehend?

Last edited:
I bet the retard responded to me despite the fact I ignored him?

What a fucking idiot..

It will learn after a few months of being ignored until it can rationalize what just occurred today.
he did. It was inconsequential and formatted in a godawful stupid manner. Like everything else he says.

"PROPOSED LIST OF DEMANDS FOR OCCUPY WALL ST MOVEMENT" This is in English. Comprehend?

It's a Christmas List that would make Santa Claus quit and change Religions.

ooooOOOOOooooo.

I got news for you moonbeam, this is nothing more than the last hurrah of 1960's radicals trying to recapture the zeitgeist of their youth and relevance. They are turning off ten times the amount of people they are drawing in as nothing more than impotent morons rehashing 'solutions' that have been proven failures for a century. Kids indoctrinated in the movement often can't retain the psychosis as long because the problems claimed don't really exist and require too serious a delusion to maintain unless somehow they are profiting by it like the race baiters and professional protesters are. Then, like a global warming scientist with a new government grant they'll shill with the best of them.

But as for you:

13565d1307112591-climate-change-rhetoric-snarkylenin.jpg

Time to go retake fascist mindbending 101.

It's a Christmas List that would make Santa Claus quit and change Religions.
Ho ho ho... Merry Ramadan, Infidel?

Hmmmm... naw.

ooooOOOOOooooo.

I got news for you moonbeam, this is nothing more than the last hurrah of 1960's radicals trying to recapture the zeitgeist of their youth and relevance. They are turning off ten times the amount of people they are drawing in as nothing more than impotent morons rehashing 'solutions' that have been proven failures for a century. Kids indoctrinated in the movement often can't retain the psychosis as long because the problems claimed don't really exist and require too serious a delusion to maintain unless somehow they are profiting by it like the race baiters and professional protesters are. Then, like a global warming scientist with a new government grant they'll shill with the best of them.

But as for you:

13565d1307112591-climate-change-rhetoric-snarkylenin.jpg

Time to go retake fascist mindbending 101.

The only good picture of Lenin are the ones of him dead on display like a dummy - the dummy he was...

Last edited:
The Wall Street protesters are all over the board in what they are protesting.
One thing they are right about is wages.
Income Slides to 1996 Levels
Household Income Falls, Poverty Rate Rises - WSJ.com

Which leads to;
Workers’ share of national income plummets to record low
http://news.yahoo.com/blogs/lookout/workers-share-national-income-plummets-record-low-163749508.html

Which leads to this:
With consumers slow to spend, businesses are slow to hire
With consumers slow to spend, businesses are slow to hire

Which leads to this:
Bernanke Says High U.S. Unemployment Poses ‘National Crisis’
Bernanke Says High U.S. Unemployment Poses

Which could very well lead to this:
Forecast says double-dip recession is imminent
Forecast says double-dip recession now inevitable - Sep. 30, 2011

the quality of this sucks but the last few seconds are hilarious

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kn1epro4xCE]Must Crush Capitalism - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back