Occupy Wall Street Portland Sings F**K the USA

Shitheads like you making snide comments around me would also get your ass kicked after the left-wing nut got his beating.

Put it this way, you are better off staring into your beer at a bar when I'm kicking the crap out of some liberal than butting in with your BS....you just become one of them at that point. :eusa_whistle:

Oh, what is with your bug pic? Some cult figure to your little brain?

Tough guy!

We have ourselves a real live internet tough guy, Sunshine!

:woohoo:

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah, I see. He's up for kicking the ass of a 63 year old dying woman. He gonna whoop me! (((((((((((((:)()))))))))))))))))) NOT! I definitely can tell chicken shit from chicken salad. And THAT one is chicken shit
He be bad. He be real bad.

Prepare for AKBAG!

He be gone soon. He be someobody's bitch in the prison!

Then go ahead and die old hag, save the planet and turn into chicken shit.

Shitheads like you making snide comments around me would also get your ass kicked after the left-wing nut got his beating.

Put it this way, you are better off staring into your beer at a bar when I'm kicking the crap out of some liberal than butting in with your BS....you just become one of them at that point. :eusa_whistle:

Using the prison library again, eh? :lol:

Tough guy!

Yeah, I see. He's up for kicking the ass of a 63 year old dying woman. He gonna whoop me! (((((((((((((:)()))))))))))))))))) NOT! I definitely can tell chicken shit from chicken salad. And THAT one is chicken shit!

Then go ahead and die old hag, save the planet and turn into chicken shit.

Tough guy!

Yeah, I see. He's up for kicking the ass of a 63 year old dying woman. He gonna whoop me! (((((((((((((:)()))))))))))))))))) NOT! I definitely can tell chicken shit from chicken salad. And THAT one is chicken shit!

That would be worm food, you moron!

What is with the prison crap? Just because your family tree is deep in the prison system doesn't make that normal.:cuckoo:

Yeah "sunshine"....something not seen much in your family.

Yeah, I see. He's up for kicking the ass of a 63 year old dying woman. He gonna whoop me! (((((((((((((:)()))))))))))))))))) NOT! I definitely can tell chicken shit from chicken salad. And THAT one is chicken shit
He be bad. He be real bad.

Prepare for AKBAG!

He be gone soon. He be someobody's bitch in the prison!

I get it....cleatus and sunshine have found a love connection here.

Take it to the Villages....

I'd beat your ass and their ass at the same time.

Your kind is the first one to stir up trouble then run to the police when you're going to get your ass kicked.

No jail time needed, just an ass whooping where they will never be able to bang on a bongo drum again.

Who's gonna deliver? You? :lmao:

LOL....toooooo funny. An internet tough guy. But please, if you are going to get all aggressive on me, wipe the Cheeto powder off your fat little fingers first.

Cleatus, so I take it you don't think those idiots in the video should get their asses kicked, that about sums up you and granny.

You see I mind my own business but when someone acts like an ass in public and asks for trouble, then they get it. You seem like an idiot that butts in and ask for trouble too, so you'd get it too.....but you know you'd keep your mouth shut outside your basement.....

Actually, for the slow, we are amused by internet tough guys.

Whose ass are you going to try to kick next?

:lmao:

Cleatus, so I take it you don't think those idiots in the video should get their asses kicked, that about sums up you and granny.

You see I mind my own business but when someone acts like an ass in public and asks for trouble, then they get it. You seem like an idiot that butts in and ask for trouble too, so you'd get it too.....but you know you'd keep your mouth shut outside your basement.....

iloled-pam.jpg

'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

Now it's the 3 stooges.

I think you all can get JUCO credit for your internet time tonight, social building skills or something....you also get some gamer points.:eusa_shhh::lol:

Cyber kick their cyber asses, Si modo.....let's be accurate here. :lol::lol::lol:

iloled-pam.jpg

And, if only the tough guy knew what you, Sunshine, and I have in common.

:eusa_shhh:

'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

The guy from the three stooges you dope..

Your internet love connection defending you here, try to follow along granny.

I understand you are slow and stupid, but geez.

Oh, we won't tell your 400 lbs slob sleeping in your living room about this internet fling. Does he dress up like Earth, Wind and Fire characters for you?

'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

'

Who the hell is Cleatus?

His Top

Forum List

Back