Occupy Wall Street: The Movement Grows

Name calling is the lazy persons habit.

Ok...I like to be lazy every now and then, , but not all the time.

That's because you're not an asshole, while Unkotare is. On the rare occasions when he actually says anything other than pointless invective, I'll respond in some other way than to call him an asshole.

Most of the time, though, he's just an asshole. So that's how I respond.

In the meantime you'll hit the bong and gorge on cookie-dough. You are irrelevant, you moronic shitter.

You are irrelevant, you moronic shitter.

If that were true, you wouldn't be responding to my posts.

You can't actually argue logically with anything I have to say, which is why you only respond to my posts by being an asshole. But you do respond. So obviously I'm not irrelevant.

You asshole.

Are those poor billionaires being oppressed? :lol:

Is that what she said, Retard?

Is logical fallacy the closest you ever get to logic, Retard?

Good thing they have useful idiots like you to defend them!

Defending what, Retard? The straw man YOU constructed?

Why not deal what what people actually write, once in awhile?

Oh but you can't, because what people actually write doesn't fit with the script you regurgitate, from DailyKOS.

You're seriously stupid, Retard. Are you a Jillian sock?

The public does not in fact stand with you on this, Si modo. It already supports OWS more than it supports the Tea Party. And that is going to increase, just as the movement will increase.

Maybe.

It's too bad that Americans are against personal liberties and freedoms and are for government intrusion, for government oppression.

Or, just as bad, and more likely, it's too bad that the protestors are supporting the state-ist system that did not educate them enough and now they are just tools. Useful Idiots.

And, that is exactly why those behind the OWS organization will not articulate what they want.

Knowledge is Bad; Ignorance is Good.

So Pee Wee Wanker,

If you're rich, it's okay for people to hate you?

How about if you're black, or gay, or poor, or something else different? Is it okay to hate them then?

Sooooooooo tolerant and loving. :rolleyes:

Oh but you can't, because what people actually write doesn't fit with the script you regurgitate, from DailyKOS.

I negged Synthia for spamming and he's still in a meltdown about it. :eusa_shhh:

You're just another irrelevant, hysterical, hyperbolic moron wallowing in your emotions and hoping that will cover your stupidity.

That was completely content-free, nonthinking garbage that you essentially vomited into the Internet, and you're still an asshole.

Why, because what he posted was true or just for general purposes?

I thought what he posted was pretty honest and straight forward.....which to some means you're an asshole....cuz they're not used to that kind of thing.'

'Lie to me......it's all I can handle!!!!"

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-yB7J7DYi6M]You Can't Handle the Truth - YouTube[/ame]

I negged Synthia for spamming and he's still in a meltdown about it. :eusa_shhh:

I should neg him too.

Why, because what he posted was true or just for general purposes?

It was content-free, and therefore neither true nor false. There were no statements of fact made that could be judged as to truthfulness. It was simply a regurgitation of bile.

The way to get corporate money out of politics is to take lots of drugs, drink beer, shit and pee on the ground, then have sex in the mud they made. Oh yes, they need thousands of donated condoms. This is a protest? This is an out of control street party in San Francisco. This is a bisexual Folsom Street Fair. It is an insult to the people of New York who just want to get to work. I'm surprised that the WORKERS who are supporting these walking abortions haven't taken matters into their own hands by now. The new narrative and I don't doubt there is one, is between people with children and families and jobs to get to, and spoiled little miscreants whose total mind is blown on Party Party PARTY! And send the bill to those who are struggling already. Why are they struggling? Because an indulgent government is taking more and more to hand out to those who do less and less.

If this protest is doing nothing but inviting a Kent State Moment from the MAJORITY, maybe the real REAL Party will.
Busy Weekend Planned For Occupy Wall Street Protesters « CBS New York

According to the site, the function in Times Square will be a party “in the festive sense of the word.”

“From our street carnival in Times Sq. we will take the protest party to the trains and head downtown,” reads a statement on the site organizing the Times Square gathering.

The real conflict is between these wannabe communists and Americans with the government furtively taking the side of the communists. For the moment, just for the moment. The majority is trusting the police to not let things get out of hand. When the majority has a snoot full of the smell, the danger is that they will do something about it themselves. There might be a couple of hundred shitting partiers at the park, but there are 8 million people in New York.

The way to get corporate money out of politics is to take lots of drugs, drink beer, shit and pee on the ground, then have sex in the mud they made.

Apparently, the way to discredit a popular movement is to lie about what the participants are doing.

Last edited:
The way to get corporate money out of politics is to take lots of drugs, drink beer, shit and pee on the ground, then have sex in the mud they made.

Apparently, the way to discredit a popular movement is to lie about what the participants are doing.

LOL!

Or, in some cases, it's just telling the truth that will do the trick.

Yes, but that's not what's happening here. We have seen claims that:

1) OWS is demanding $20 minimum wage and a general cancellation of debts.
2) The protesters intend to invade the stock exchange and kill everybody.
3) The protesters are shitting all over the streets and leaving litter everywhere and destroying property.
4) The protesters are engaging in all-night orgies.
5) The protests are all organized by Van Jones/Barack Obama/George Soros/the labor unions/[insert liberal-of-the-moment]

All of these are lies. Not one of these claims has any foundation in fact or has been supported with any hard evidence whatsoever.

I think it's quite telling when people are so worried about a movement that they feel it's worth lying about it in order to discredit it.

Maybe.

It's too bad that Americans are against personal liberties and freedoms and are for government intrusion, for government oppression.

Or, just as bad, and more likely, it's too bad that the protestors are supporting the state-ist system that did not educate them enough and now they are just tools. Useful Idiots.

And, that is exactly why those behind the OWS organization will not articulate what they want.

Knowledge is Bad; Ignorance is Good.

So Pee Wee Wanker,

If you're rich, it's okay for people to hate you?

How about if you're black, or gay, or poor, or something else different? Is it okay to hate them then?

Sooooooooo tolerant and loving. :rolleyes:

You don't have the first clue what #OWS is all about, so I'll give you one: It's not about hating the rich.

I could give a shit about your pathetic neg reps.

You obviously do not know what 'spam' is, if you are using it to describe me replying to posts.

Yes, but that's not what's happening here. We have seen claims that:

1) OWS is demanding $20 minimum wage and a general cancellation of debts.
2) The protesters intend to invade the stock exchange and kill everybody.
3) The protesters are shitting all over the streets and leaving litter everywhere and destroying property.
4) The protesters are engaging in all-night orgies.
5) The protests are all organized by Van Jones/Barack Obama/George Soros/the labor unions/[insert liberal-of-the-moment]

All of these are lies. Not one of these claims has any foundation in fact or has been supported with any hard evidence whatsoever.

I think it's quite telling when people are so worried about a movement that they feel it's worth lying about it in order to discredit it.

Yeah -- it's an evil job making all that stuff up.. And the truth is --- the "right" sucks at it.

For real demonizing -- whether it's a Repub woman or black or a mere "non-approved" idea -- NOTHING beats the leftist smear machine.. :eusa_angel:

I just sit here and watch the bombardment go over my position.. :popcorn:

Forum List

Back