Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

This massive Biden corruption has nothing to do with Trump.
Well if Joe Biden didn't get money and none went to the Trumps then they are in the same boat yes? Neither got money from Hunter Biden. Why did Jared get $2Bn?
The latest revelations also follow the announcement from Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) that a whistleblower had come forward to make protected disclosures about FBI knowledge of an alleged criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.
Cool, I look forward to his testimony.
Those red MAGAt hats aren't gonna make themselves, you know.
Have to fund that $5mm judgment.

What did Jared sell to get $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis?
This is not about Trump you idiot.

It is about Biden family corruption.

Dat boy got caught and you little Moon Bat assholes are in denial.

You little shitheads made a big mistake supporting this sorry ass corrupt piece of shit. We warned you that he was not only dumber than a doorknob that never got anything right in his life but that he was owned by foreign interest and this is the smoking gun.

Suck it up Cupcake.

If nothing is amiss why try to hide it?

Biden family received millions from foreign nationals, tried to conceal source of funds: House Oversight

I missed where they showed the bank transfers going to Joe or Jill Biden. Can you link them for me?

Well if Joe Biden didn't get money and none went to the Trumps then they are in the same boat yes? Neither got money from Hunter Biden. Why did Jared get $2Bn?

Cool, I look forward to his testimony.

Have to fund that $5mm judgment.

He's worth 2.5 billion according to Forbes. 5 million to him is like 5k to you

@RepJamesComer
&
@ChuckGrassley
reveal the existence of an FBI record alleging then-VP Biden engaged in a bribery scheme with a foreign national. According to a whistleblower, this record details an alleged arrangement involving an exchange of money for policy decisions.

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118

Hunter Biden holds no public office, and has not been charged with any crime.

So what he's done is nobody's business but his own.

He's worth 2.5 billion according to Forbes. 5 million to him is like 5k to you
Yet he charges the Secret Service rent at Mara Lago to protect him. What was the $2,000,000,000.00 for?
It was a press conference. Not a sworn-in hearing.
Are you really this stupid??
So no bank statements. So no evidence then. So they are just nattering nabobs?
Hunter Biden holds no public office, and has not been charged with any crime.

So what he's done is nobody's business but his own.
Well the committee has proven he shouldn't be elected President. There's that...

But if you can stir up the crazies with it, it doesn't matter if it's a crime or not.

It turns out the Biden's own a Subway shop and a Chinese person came in and purchased one of the most expensive subs.

Meanwhile, Trump gave the Saudi's nuclear technology while he was in office and when he got out the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars.

I hope to god when Biden leaves office the Chinese give Hunter Biden $2 billion dollars for some bullshit product he sells. Just like the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION dollars. For what? What did Jared sell the Saudi's that is worth $2 billion dollars? Please someone explain it to me. We aren't talking millions we're talking 2 BILLION with a fucking B

Yet he charges the Secret Service rent at Mara Lago to protect him. What was the $2,000,000,000.00 for?

So no bank statements. So no evidence then. So they are just nattering nabobs?

Well the committee has proven he shouldn't be elected President. There's that...

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!

It turns out the Biden's own a Subway shop and a Chinese person came in and purchased one of the most expensive subs.

Meanwhile, Trump gave the Saudi's nuclear technology while he was in office and when he got out the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars.

I hope to god when Biden leaves office the Chinese give Hunter Biden $2 billion dollars for some bullshit product he sells. Just like the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION dollars. For what? What did Jared sell the Saudi's that is worth $2 billion dollars? Please someone explain it to me. We aren't talking millions we're talking 2 BILLION with a fucking B

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!

Forum List

Back