Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

The Committee is further concerned that while Vice President Biden advocated publicly for anti-corruption policies in Romania, bank records show Biden family members and business associates were simultaneously reaping in significant amounts of money from a Romanian individual at the center of a Romanian corruption scandal. This illustrates the need for more robust financial disclosures regarding a president’s or vice president’s immediate family members who receive money from foreign companies and foreign nationals.

The Biden's have LLC's on top of Layered LLC's to launder the money.

None of the LLC's can be tied to any actual business.
Money goes in money goes out.
Payments are made to the accounts; payments go out of the accounts.
Which Biden?

The Committee is further concerned that while Vice President Biden advocated publicly for anti-corruption policies in Romania, bank records show Biden family members and business associates were simultaneously reaping in significant amounts of money from a Romanian individual at the center of a Romanian corruption scandal. This illustrates the need for more robust financial disclosures regarding a president’s or vice president’s immediate family members who receive money from foreign companies and foreign nationals.
Which Biden?

You know damn well they DUG AND DUG DESPERATELY trying to find ANYTHING to get him on and came up with NOTHING.

Like Trump or not if there was so much as a jaywalking incident by Trump he'd have been charged.
Investigating Trump was essentially impossible by Congress since he delayed any attempt to do so by refusing to comply with subpoenas and taking it to SCOTUS who backed him up and prevented disclosure of financial information.

It's not getting ugly. MAGAs have been ugly for a long time. If you can't find some little something to exaggerate beyond all recognition, you'll just make something up.
Apparently the evidence is there.

Of course, that makes no difference as the Bidens will waltz away scot-free as usual. High level Democrats are above the rule of law in this nation.

Based on this news conference, you have definitively convinced me not to vote for Hunter Biden. Oh wait, he's not running?
My god you imbecile! Is that the best you can come up with?

What the hell was Hunter selling to get all that money? The stupid cokehead sonofabitch couldn't even keep a job in the Navy as a lawyer.

I know you Moon Bats are dumb as hell but are you so stupid as to not understand what the corruption of this deal is?

Is there a law against doing business with China?

We do hundreds of billions worth

1) What is the 'business' (the good or service produced)?

2) Why wasn't the business paid directly, instead of being paid through a maze of LLC's and multiple accounts?

3) Why did ALL of the business dealings under #2 have a similar payment pattern with 1/3rd of the transactions ending up in One of Nine Biden family member accounts in a LLC?

What the hell was Hunter selling to get all that money? The stupid cokehead sonofabitch couldn't even keep a job in the Navy as a lawyer.

I know you Moon Bats are dumb as hell but are you so stupid as to not understand what the corruption of this deal is?
Tell us. What kind of corruption?

Investigating Trump was essentially impossible by Congress since he delayed any attempt to do so by refusing to comply with subpoenas and taking it to SCOTUS who backed him up and prevented disclosure of financial information.
This massive Biden corruption has nothing to do with Trump.

1) What is the 'business' (the good or service produced)?

2) Why wasn't the business paid directly, instead of being paid through a maze of LLC's and multiple accounts?

3) Why did ALL of the business dealings under #2 have a similar payment pattern with 1/3rd of the transactions ending up in One of Nine Biden family member accounts in a LLC?

Honestly -

All of this sounds like just one big misunderstanding.

They are that stupid, yes.

9 Bidens
You can look the names up.

Shell LLC's used to launder money.

Classic organized crime

Yet, Democrats will not care - I know.

You just stay in your bubble - you might need the security.
But not Joe or Jill Biden I take it, else you would have said it.

The latest revelations also follow the announcement from Oversight Committee Chairman James Comer and Senator Chuck Grassley (R-IA) that a whistleblower had come forward to make protected disclosures about FBI knowledge of an alleged criminal bribery scheme between then-Vice President Joe Biden and a foreign national.

What did Jared sell to get $2,000,000,000 from the Saudis?

Tell us. What kind of corruption?
If you are going to give somebody $10 million dollars you expect to get something for that money.

Nobody gives that kind of money to nine Biden family members without expecting something in return.

Are you so much in Moon Bat denial as to not understand that it was Biden's government influence that was being purchased?

Biden is a corrupt piece of shit. He always has been and he always will be.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot. Are you one of those idiots?

If you are going to give somebody $10 million dollars you expect to get something for that money.

Nobody gives that kind of money to nine Biden family members without expecting something in return.

Are you so much in Moon Bat denial as to not understand that it was Biden's government influence that was being purchased?

Biden is a corrupt piece of shit. He always has been and he always will be.

Anybody that voted for him is an idiot. Are you one of those idiots?
What did they expect in return?

Forum List

Back