Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

This is not about Trump you idiot.

It is about Biden family corruption.
But no....actual evidence of payments to the Joe or Jill Biden? So its literally the same as Trump?
Dat boy got caught and you little Moon Bat assholes are in denial.

You little shitheads made a big mistake supporting this sorry ass corrupt piece of shit. We warned you that he was not only dumber than a doorknob that never got anything right in his life but that he was owned by foreign interest and this is the smoking gun.

Suck it up Cupcake.
You seem very angry. Is everything ok?

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!

Why are you guys starting this witch hunt, today? Is it to change the subject? I mean Trump, the former president of the United States, was found guilty of RAPE! He's got to pay that woman $5 MILLION DOLLARS. That's more than all 20 of Biden's companies have ever made in the 10 or 20 years they've been in business.
This is just trying to control the conversation. TDS? Get over it. He's the front page headlines today stupid.

Why are you guys starting this witch hunt, today? Is it to change the subject? I mean Trump, the former president of the United States, was found guilty of RAPE! He's got to pay that woman $5 MILLION DOLLARS. That's more than all 20 of Biden's companies have ever made in the 10 or 20 years they've been in business.
This is just trying to control the conversation. TDS? Get over it. He's the front page headlines today stupid.
He was not found guilty of rape idiot! Oh and

The Democrats already had the talking points for this handed out and it is very evident they are simply going to scream what about trump!

It turns out the Biden's own a Subway shop and a Chinese person came in and purchased one of the most expensive subs.

Meanwhile, Trump gave the Saudi's nuclear technology while he was in office and when he got out the Saudi's gave Jared $2 billion dollars.

I hope to god when Biden leaves office the Chinese give Hunter Biden $2 billion dollars for some bullshit product he sells. Just like the Saudi's gave Jared $2 BILLION dollars. For what? What did Jared sell the Saudi's that is worth $2 billion dollars? Please someone explain it to me. We aren't talking millions we're talking 2 BILLION with a fucking B

Whataboutism is not a defense of Biden corruption.
Now run along.

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118
Truly shocking..
I am Stunned. :cool:

The other way we are coming at you is by asking, "what about this?" Seems like your evidence is weak. You have nothing. You want to launch an investigation to see if you can find something. Perhaps you should have looked and found something first then made your major announcement.

Which is all just to distract from Trump's rape trial verdict GUILTY. Just yesterday.

Can we at least have a day then tomorrow you can come out with this nothing burger?

As long as you've been after Trump...like 7

Of course Biden will be dead by then anyway
I responded to another conservative poster who brought up Trump and was scolded for doing so. I’ll risk it again by saying investigations into Trump were stymied by his combating subpoenas for these types of records. It took years because Trump made it take years.

But like you said, if nothing amiss why hide it?

Turns out there were things that were amiss.

So it sounds like you are concerned that the Committee sucks because the Democrats countered them immediately. I understand completely.

He was not found guilty of rape idiot! Oh and

From this day forward, Trump was found guilty of rape. You want to be specific go for it. We all know.

While VP Biden was lecturing Romania on anti-corruption policies, he served as a walking billboard for his son & family to collect money. Hunter & his associates capitalized on a lucrative financial relationship with a Romanian national who was later convicted of corruption.

Collectively, the identified family members received $1.3 million from a Biden associate, who was wired $3 million dollars from a Chinese energy company two months after President Joe Biden left the vice presidency

While VP Biden was lecturing Romania on anti-corruption policies, he served as a walking billboard for his son & family to collect money. Hunter & his associates capitalized on a lucrative financial relationship with a Romanian national who was later convicted of corruption.
These claims have been made in the past and debunked already.

Forum List

Back