Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

what? they can say what they believe is criminal conduct, but they aren't a jury....they laid out what they believed was criminal conduct in the PC...maybe you should watch it, instead of contining to play dumb
If I said that you walking down the street is criminal conduct, you’d want to know how they is.

If I replied “hey man, I’m not a jury”, that would be really stupid.

That’s what’s happening here. They say these payments are criminal conduct but they don’t have any explanation for how it’s criminal.

If I said that you walking down the street is criminal conduct, you’d want to know how they is.

If I replied “hey man, I’m not a jury”, that would be really stupid.

That’s what’s happening here. They say these payments are criminal conduct but they don’t have any explanation for how it’s criminal.
hahah no it's not....they laid it out clearly in the PC.

There are numerous things going on, that were uncovered, pilled high, including the lies about what was going on, that present evidence that there is potential criminal conduct here. That doesn't mean it's 100 percent, but there is evidence to support the accusation if one came to that conclusion.

This isn't someone simply walking down the street.

It looks like the Democrat filth are going with their typical denial for the time being.

However, I suspect they will see this as way to get rid of him with his terrible approval ratings and throw him under the bus.

It looks like the Democrat filth are going with their typical denial for the time being.

However, I suspect they will see this as way to get rid of him with hisden terrible approval ratings and throw him under the bus.
yes, denial and deflection....the demafacsist have their cult trained well

hahah no it's not....they laid it out clearly in the PC.

There are numerous things going on, that were uncovered, pilled high, including the lies about what was going on, that present evidence that there is potential criminal conduct here. That doesn't mean it's 100 percent, but there is evidence to support the accusation if one came to that conclusion.

This isn't someone simply walking down the street.
Clearly they didn’t because I asked you what the crime was and your reply was “they’re not prosecutors”.

And you will continue to evade the question because you have no answer and can’t admit it.

They have financial transactions but they don’t know what the transactions are for.

Okay. That’s not criminal.

I’m not saying they should stop investigating, but having a press conference without a clear story is dishonest.

However, I suspect they will see this as way to get rid of him with his terrible approval ratings and throw him under the bus.
I’m not in denial. I just want to understand what it is you think they showed.

What was criminal?

I keep asking the question and no one is honest enough to answer it.

I’m not in denial. I just want to understand what it is you think they showed.

What was criminal?

I keep asking the question and no one is honest enough to answer it.
If it wasn't criminal then why did the Biden shits try to hide it by laundering the money through several LLCs?

I swear you asshole Liberals will deny anything when we catch you.

What the hell did the Bidens do to earn $10 million if it wasn't selling government influence, which sure as hell is illegal?

What the hell did the Bidens do to earn $10 million if it wasn't selling government influence, which sure as hell is illegal?
Selling influence isn’t very specific. If you want to accuse him of doing something illegal, you need to be specific.

Saying you can’t imagine what he did to earn that money isn’t evidence. You need actual evidence of a crime.

Selling influence isn’t very specific. If you want to accuse him of doing something illegal, you need to be specific.

Saying you can’t imagine what he did to earn that money isn’t evidence. You need actual evidence of a crime.
Specifically in Biden's case:
In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately ire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

COINCIDENCE???? Biden warns Ukraine they won't get $1 billion in OUR tax dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investigating the company Biden's son was a border member!! Really fishy!!!

Hunter Biden is a Yale graduate with a famous family name. It brings opportunities

Kind of like Trump, both Bush’s, Romney, the Kennedy’s, McCain

Why are you surprised?

You just can't get it through your thick skull that the Bidens are corrupt, dirty-dealing pieces of shit, can you?

:laughing0301:

Specifically in Biden's case:
In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately ire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

COINCIDENCE???? Biden warns Ukraine they won't get $1 billion in OUR tax dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investigating the company Biden's son was a border member!! Really fishy!!!

That was quid pro quo right there.

No, the tweet is available. RFK Jr., 8 May 2023, "If I become president, I will pardon Julian Assange on day one."

Forum List

Back