Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

What did Ivanka do to get all those copyrights? What did Jared do to get that 2 billion?
Ivanka had a clothing line business for years prior to Trump being President.

Kushner worked for an investment firm before starting his own and investing money for the Saudis.

Now, can you answer my questions, or is all you have dumbass Dimwinger talking point bullshit?

Ivanka had a clothing line business for years prior to Trump being President.

Kushner worked for an investment firm before starting his own and investing money for the Saudis.

Now, can you answer my questions, or is all you have dumbass Dimwinger talking point bullshit?
Keep grabbing. You'll get on of those straws yet.

I get it. It's like when trump said he found all that evidence that Obama wasn't born in the US, or when you crazies claimed the election was stolen. You guys just know it's true, but you just haven't got any real evidence of wrong doing ------yet. Get back with me when you can show a real crime of some sort that can be proven in court.
The Republicans say they have bank records and plan to get more. I personally believe they have PLENTY of evidence.

Hopefully you will have an open mind and examine the evidence when it is available. Hold your nose and listen to Fox News for the net few nights. Your liberal media has no intentions of exposing the Bidens right now but that may change in the future. Joe was smart enough to pick Kamala as his VP and nobody wants to see her as President.

The Republicans say they have bank records and plan to get more. I personally believe they have PLENTY of evidence.

Hopefully you will have an open mind and examine the evidence when it is available. Hold your nose and listen to Fox News for the net few nights. Your liberal media has no intentions of exposing the Bidens right now but that may change in the future. Joe was smart enough to pick Kamala as his VP and nobody wants to see her as President.
You can get all the bank records you want, that's just not ever going to be enough.

In order for this to be evidence of anything, you need identify what the money was for. That's never going to happen with the current tact the Republicans are going on and it seems pretty clear they have no idea how to get at this question.

That is what you are told.

Till it is in a court of law it is nothing but talk.

The American judicial system is broken and corrupt as the election system. There are two separate and unequal systems of law in this country: One for the ruling liberal elitists and one for anyone who dares to oppose them. You saw what happened when anyone has issues with the election fraud in 2020 and 2022. Even when they presented comprehensive evidence in a court of law, it was ignored or not rendered as admissible by the judges.

You probably think this is funny, but I guarantee whatever third-party candidate you vote for in the next presidential election will be treated just as unfairly, if they manage to garner enough votes to be a threat.

marxist_satanist_traitors_called_democra-2812239.jpg

The American judicial system is broken and corrupt as the election system. There are two separate and unequal systems of law in this country: One for the ruling liberal elitists and one for anyone who dares to oppose them. You saw what happened when anyone has issues with the election fraud in 2020 and 2022. Even when they presented comprehensive evidence in a court of law, it was ignored or not rendered as admissible by the judges.

You probably think this is funny, but I guarantee whatever third-party candidate you vote for in the next presidential election will be treated just as unfairly, if they manage to garner enough votes to be a threat.

When you present bullshit in court, you typically get sent away.

That is what happened with the stolen election kooks

And yes, no matter who gets elected they will be attacked by half the country at least over every single thing they do. It is what our country has become, nobody worth having as a president will run due to the damage done to them.

It is time to plan for life outside of the US.

What influence was peddled?

Ask yourself this: How did Hunter Biden, a drug addict and someone who had absolutely no experience in the energy business end up being a highly-paid board member of Burisma? How did he also receive money from Chinese energy companies, even though he still had absolutely no knowledge of the energy industry?

"WASHINGTON—Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability issued a memorandum revealing new evidence resulting from the investigation into the Biden family’s influence peddling and business schemes. Subpoenaed financial records show that from 2015 to 2017, Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire..."

Comer Reveals Biden Family Members Receiving Payments from Chinese Energy Company - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

“Documents obtained by Committee Republicans show that the Biden family received millions of dollars from a Chinese business closely affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party, and therefore the Chinese government, to ship American natural gas to China."

“Multiple whistleblowers have confirmed to Committee Republicans that from 2017 to 2021, the Biden family made promises to business associates that: (1) Joe Biden would run for President in 2020 and, (2) those who worked with the Bidens in 2017 onward would reap the rewards in a future Biden Administration. As America now struggles in an energy crisis, it is critical to understand why the Biden family was selling American energy reserves to the Chinese, if that is affecting President Biden’s decision making today, and why President Biden has never disclosed his relationship with the Chinese to the American public,” continued Ranking Member Comer. “If President Biden has worked to enrich not only himself but his family by promising, in exchange for millions of dollars, access or policy influence in a future Biden Administration, Congress and the American people are entitled to that information. Particularly since the Biden family promised business partners similar access to a future Biden Administration in other business deals, all while President Biden continues to deny any knowledge of Hunter Biden’s business dealings.”

Comer Presses Treasury on Joe Biden & Biden Family Selling America’s Energy Independence to China - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

"Biden Family and Associates’ Activities in Romania Indicate Influence Peddling Scheme: The Biden family and associates’ activities in Romania bear clear indicia of a scheme to peddle influence from 2015 to 2017. While Vice President Biden lectured Romania on corruption and ethics, the Bidens received over a million dollars from a company controlled by a Romanian individual accused of corruption, Gabriel Popoviciu, through a Biden family associate."

Comer Reveals New Evidence in Biden Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

Did you get to see the evidence, or did they just talk about it?
You obviously haven't read the previous comments where several commentators submitted documents
You can't think of anything? LOL

A US VP is deeply, deeply connected. Policy advice to the president. Influence over Congress. Influence over the judiciary. Connections to many, many wealthy and powerful people in American politics, business, finance, entertainment, etc.

Are you really that unimaginative, or does your little cult just require you to feign ignorance?
In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately ire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

The prosecutor he got fired was leading a wide-ranging corruption probe into the natural gas firm Burisma Holdings that employed Biden’s younger son, Hunter, as a board member.

COINCIDENCE???? Biden warns Ukraine they won't get $1 billion in OUR tax dollars if they don't fire the prosecutor investigating the company Biden's son was a border member!! Really fishy!!!

Ask yourself this: How did Hunter Biden, a drug addict and someone who had absolutely no experience in the energy business end up being a highly-paid board member of Burisma? How did he also receive money from Chinese energy companies, even though he still had absolutely no knowledge of the energy industry?

"WASHINGTON—Today, the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability issued a memorandum revealing new evidence resulting from the investigation into the Biden family’s influence peddling and business schemes. Subpoenaed financial records show that from 2015 to 2017, Biden family members – Hunter Biden, James Biden, Hallie Biden, and an unknown “Biden” – and their companies collectively received $1.3 million in payments from accounts related to Rob Walker, a Biden family associate.

Notably, on March 1, 2017, less than two months after Vice President Joe Biden left public office, State Energy HK Limited, a Chinese company, wired $3 million to Rob Walker’s company. The next day, the company wired $1,065,000 to a company associated with James Gilliar, another Biden family associate. Afterwards, the Biden family received approximately $1,065,000 in payments over a three-month period in different bank accounts. From the bank records, it appears that the Biden family received approximately one-third of the money obtained from the China wire..."

Comer Reveals Biden Family Members Receiving Payments from Chinese Energy Company - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

“Documents obtained by Committee Republicans show that the Biden family received millions of dollars from a Chinese business closely affiliated with the Chinese Communist Party, and therefore the Chinese government, to ship American natural gas to China."

“Multiple whistleblowers have confirmed to Committee Republicans that from 2017 to 2021, the Biden family made promises to business associates that: (1) Joe Biden would run for President in 2020 and, (2) those who worked with the Bidens in 2017 onward would reap the rewards in a future Biden Administration. As America now struggles in an energy crisis, it is critical to understand why the Biden family was selling American energy reserves to the Chinese, if that is affecting President Biden’s decision making today, and why President Biden has never disclosed his relationship with the Chinese to the American public,” continued Ranking Member Comer. “If President Biden has worked to enrich not only himself but his family by promising, in exchange for millions of dollars, access or policy influence in a future Biden Administration, Congress and the American people are entitled to that information. Particularly since the Biden family promised business partners similar access to a future Biden Administration in other business deals, all while President Biden continues to deny any knowledge of Hunter Biden’s business dealings.”

Comer Presses Treasury on Joe Biden & Biden Family Selling America’s Energy Independence to China - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability

"Biden Family and Associates’ Activities in Romania Indicate Influence Peddling Scheme: The Biden family and associates’ activities in Romania bear clear indicia of a scheme to peddle influence from 2015 to 2017. While Vice President Biden lectured Romania on corruption and ethics, the Bidens received over a million dollars from a company controlled by a Romanian individual accused of corruption, Gabriel Popoviciu, through a Biden family associate."

Comer Reveals New Evidence in Biden Family’s Influence Peddling Schemes - United States House Committee on Oversight and Accountability
Hunter Biden is a Yale graduate with a famous family name. It brings opportunities

Kind of like Trump, both Bush’s, Romney, the Kennedy’s, McCain

Why are you surprised?

In his own words, with video cameras rolling, Biden described how he threatened Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko in March 2016 that the Obama administration would pull $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees, sending the former Soviet republic toward insolvency, if it didn’t immediately ire Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin.
I said, ‘You’re not getting the billion.’ I’m going to be leaving here in, I think it was about six hours. I looked at them and said: ‘I’m leaving in six hours. If the prosecutor is not fired, you’re not getting the money,’” Biden recalled telling Poroshenko.
Well, son of a bitch, he got fired. And they put in place someone who was solid at the time,” Biden told the Council on Foreign Relations event, insisting that President Obama was in on the threat.

Yes, this is old news. The offical position of hte US Govt and many of our allies was that if Ukraine wanted help they had to get rid of the corrupt PG.

Why are you brining up such old news?

Is this really all you have?

When you present bullshit in court, you typically get sent away.

That is what happened with the stolen election kooks

And yes, no matter who gets elected they will be attacked by half the country at least over every single thing they do. It is what our country has become, nobody worth having as a president will run due to the damage done to them.

It is time to plan for life outside of the US.
You haven't
Yes, this is old news. The offical position of hte US Govt and many of our allies was that if Ukraine wanted help they had to get rid of the corrupt PG.

Why are you brining up such old news?

Is this really all you have?
What is "brining"???

Oh and the reason I'm repeating both the above and the below is because YOU don't seem to want to answer the FACTS I submitted
while you ignorantly think dummies like you will believe what YOU comment on...with NO proof! Get proof before you write lies!
Maybe your inability to spell illustrates your inability to handle the misinformation that the BIASED MSM has manufactured that feeds your
ignorance! You haven't answered why you think you are getting the whole information when the attached shows you how much BIAS the
MSM has. I'm posting this again because YOU haven't retorted the FACTS that are shown!
ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study

MSMdonations.png

Popoviciu family links to coronavirus studies from the University @Oradea. We find this just as interesting as Yale, the citadel of CIA recruitment. The same Popoviciu links to Garry and Gallaher for their Grave's disease publications. These facts go into the Biden file which already contains the Hynansky links to Ukraine.

How can they say it appears to be criminal activity when you can’t even say what was criminal? I keep asking but you reply they aren’t prosecutors so they don’t have to say.
what? they can say what they believe is criminal conduct, but they aren't a jury....they laid out what they believed was criminal conduct in the PC...maybe you should watch it, instead of contining to play dumb

Forum List

Back