Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

You just can't get it through your thick skull that the Bidens are corrupt, dirty-dealing pieces of shit, can you?

:laughing0301:

I look forward to them being found guilty in a court of law and all of them being put in to prison.

Ok… I am caught up here too… zero crimes accused of Joe Biden. 4 more years.. 4 more years…

Clearly they didn’t because I asked you what the crime was and your reply was “they’re not prosecutors”.

And you will continue to evade the question because you have no answer and can’t admit it.

They have financial transactions but they don’t know what the transactions are for.

Okay. That’s not criminal.

I’m not saying they should stop investigating, but having a press conference without a clear story is dishonest.
Actually i told you the crimes they suspect and what the evidence indicates. They of course aren’t done with the probes

i said they aren’t prosecutors because they aren’t and it’s not their job to prosecute or convict them of crimes

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118
Cool story bro.

You've read it right? So tell us, what did Joe Biden do wrong?

If you can't answer that question then you don't have much at all.

Actually i told you the crimes they suspect and what the evidence indicates
The evidence doesn’t indicate a crime because you’re missing an essential and necessary aspect of the alleged crime.

I’ve brought this up and you continue to ignore or make excuses for this.

The evidence doesn’t indicate a crime because you’re missing an essential and necessary aspect of the alleged crime.

I’ve brought this up and you continue to ignore or make excuses for this.
of course it does…no no they aren’t

indlicsnce peddling is a crime. it’s called bribery

The element your missing is what they were paying to influence.

I’ve asked over and over again. There’s no answer.

Without an answer, there’s no crime.
haha xiden! US policy! geez i thought this was obvious

why else would a foreign govt pay a elected official? i guess maybe for some of those classified documents he was stealing as well

If I said that you walking down the street is criminal conduct, you’d want to know how they is.

If I replied “hey man, I’m not a jury”, that would be really stupid.

That’s what’s happening here. They say these payments are criminal conduct but they don’t have any explanation for how it’s criminal.

Actually Jesse waters gives multiple examples of what makes it criminal.

Taking money from China then canceling fbi investigations into china, and so on.

The whole video has multiple people giving multiple examples of why it's criminal.

sure it is, people are allowed to draw logical conclusions

what other business were the xiden’s in???
Not if you want to allege a crime. You need more.

What policy did Biden enact for them?

Forum List

Back