Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

Why did the Saudi's give Jared $2 BILLION dollars? You're asking about $10 million which is nothing. Was that $10 million over the course of 10 years? My brother is a VP of HR and makes that much.

That may sound like a lot of money to you but it's not.

Also, what did Clarence's wife do to get $100K? And who gave her the $100K? And did Clarence reside over cases they were involved in? Yup!

If you have evidence against Biden bring it. And I hope it's not like Hillary's server. Something they all do.
You are a lying sack sealybobo

The $2 billion gift to Jared lie has been debunked dozens of times, liar.

No it hasn't.

The Saudis didn't think much about Kushner but gave him a sweet deal anyway. Very convenient.

You won't find any crimes. What you are doing is saying that Biden's companies did business with foreign companies. Big deal. What company doesn't? Including Trump.
What business were these 22 companies in, Simp?

They invested their money with his investment firm. Still their money, Dumbass.
Oh, and you think Kushner didn't stand to profit enormously from managing this giant chunk of money despite having no real track record? How generous of Jared to do that for free.

Oh, and you think Kushner didn't stand to profit enormously from managing this giant chunk of money despite having no real track record? How generous of Jared to do that for free.
So you admit you are a liar.

Baby steps.

Qatar also invested with Jared Kushner. I think they bailed him out of the 666 5t Ave. The Saudis can invest their money wherever they want.

What exactly is your issue?

Why would they need to defend themselves from baseless allegations?
The guy who announced this thing says that they do have bank records and are going to subpoena more. That's a bare minimum in a case like this, and a lot more detail would be needed. But bank records could be interesting.

Who knows. Given their track record of making big accusations but not actually proving things, it's understandable to be cynical. But you never know. Let's see what they have and don't have.

I look at it this way: They're no longer allowed to actually govern, so at least these "investigations" keep them busy.

Qatar also invested with Jared Kushner. I think they bailed him out of the 666 5t Ave. The Saudis can invest their money wherever they want.

What exactly is your issue?

I have no issue at all expect for when someone says it never happened.

You won't find any crimes. What you are doing is saying that Biden's companies did business with foreign companies. Big deal. What company doesn't? Including Trump.
grasping-at-straws1%20%281%29-L.jpg

The republicans presented a bunch of silly accusations this morning.
Democrats will say the accusations are silly. The FBI and the DOJ will not move on these allegations so nothing will happen in the end.

Eventually enough Americans will get fed up with one rule of law for most people and a different rule of law for people like the Clintons, and the Bidens.

When that day comes either the Democrats will get voted out of office or states will start seceding from the Union. Hopefully we will see a peaceful change With no bloodshed.

If dems don't come out and tell Joe not to run and demand he comes clean it will say a whole lot about democrat rank and file....

There's no lie. Apparently you don't know anything about business.
You claimed the lie the Saudis gave Jared was true, then admitted they didn’t give him $2 billion, just invested the money with his firm as I pointed out.

That was a lie by you.

Forum List

Back