Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118
Biden isn't Trump he doesn't lie about his taxes ... you do realize nobody with a brain listen to fox noise ... go to MSNBC if you want the truth ...

Are any of these things they know crimes?
haha they aren’t prosecutors trying cases.

A jury determines if the facts presented at trial are crimes

That’s not the function of the legislature

they are looking to see if laws need to be stronger or new laws created, as well as if any impeachable offense took place. They aren’t doing the DOJ’s. job of presenting a case to a jury

i’m o they didn’t they outlined it in the PC. Why do you keep making comments when you didn’t even bother to watch the PC?

I stated clearly why in my prior post
So if the money wasn’t illegal, transferring it to various LLCs isn’t money laundering.

You haven’t said why that money was illegal and neither did the Republicans.

Therefore the allegation has no basis.

I assume that they believe that because they do in fact have dirt on him. You obviously didnt even watch the press conference. :laugh:
You assume wrong. That's what they want you to believe.

We had a lot of evidence Trump colluded with Russia including him colluding with Russia on national tv. He also communicated with Proud Boys but that's another conversation.

Did you assume Pelosi and Chuck had dirt on Trump?

No, I didn't watch the news conference. I'm sure you'll show me if they had a smoking gun.

Because its seems rather apparent that the only tbing the Bidens had to trade for that money was influence. Biden has been a politician his entire life. His business is politics and nothing else. Am i wrong? Does he have a restaurant or furniture business im not aware of? Anything at all?

Biden has made a lot of money in real estate investments.

haha they aren’t prosecutors trying cases.

A jury determines if the facts presented at trial are crimes

That’s not the function of the legislature

they are looking to see if laws need to be stronger or new laws created, as well as if any impeachable offense took place. They aren’t doing the DOJ’s. job of presenting a case to a jury

If you want to impeach Joe in the House you know you can. You don't have to make anything up just impeach him for being sloppy. Or old.

So if the money wasn’t illegal, transferring it to various LLCs isn’t money laundering.

You haven’t said why that money was illegal and neither did the Republicans.

Therefore the allegation has no basis.
yes that would be a good defense from the xiden family. Waiting to hear from them. They have been invited to come to Congress

If you want to impeach Joe in the House you know you can. You don't have to make anything up just impeach him for being sloppy. Or old.
well the GOP apparently is following the Constitution not abusing their office like the demafasict.

They’ll only impeach for high crimes and or misdemeanors

You assume wrong. That's what they want you to believe.
This isnt your sham jan 6th group. They gave all this evidence to Dems in Congress this morning. They arent hiding the information. They are being completely transparent.

Forum List

Back