Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

They are?

What power did Biden provide them?
What bills or executive actions are you talking about?
when did i mention bills? as far as executive actions, one example would be allowing rhe to openly spy on us

So you are just assuming your beloved party is telling the truth ....just like the Dems do for their beloved party .

Not a bit of difference between you all
I have zero doubt that they have these bank records, and you dont doubt it either.

Republicans in the House are acting like they have dirt on Biden when they don't. They are trying to CREATE news. Now this is a witch hunt. Truly
I assume that they believe that because they do in fact have dirt on him. You obviously didnt even watch the press conference. :laugh:

I have zero doubt that they have these bank records, and you dont doubt it either.

I do not trust anything they say, just as I did not trust anything the Dems said about what they had on Trump.

It is all just bullshit till we all get to see them or they are shown in a court of law under oath and cross examination.

I assume that they believe that because they do in fact have dirt on him. You obviously didnt even watch the press conference. :laugh:

Just like when the Dems had dirt on Trump....

It is just scary some days how alike you two sides are

I was asking you guys if he should. I'd love for Congress to exercise it's implicit power to compel testimony from the Executive and the Judicial branches.

The testimony doesn't need to be public--they have this thing called executive session (that is literally the name of it). I've said this all along.
HIs testimony is worthless. He literally just got busted today for lying. He has been busted for lying and plagerizing for 40 straight years.

If they don’t have real information, why did they have the press conference in the first place?
Lol, another dipshit that didnt watch it. They have THOUSANDS of undeniable bank records you imbecile. :laugh:

sure the allegations outlines on the PC is that foreign entities paid money through shell corps, that was distributed to the xiden family.
And? You think that is what money laundering is? There’s nothing illegal in this allegation.

Everyone has bank records. What they don’t have is a crime.
well they aren’t prosecutors..but there certainly seems to be probable cause of criminality if a prosecutor wants to take up the case

Everyone has bank records. What they don’t have is a crime.
Um, maybe because they only started investigating less than 100 days ago? Are you under the impression that what they uncovered so far leads to dead ends? Nah bitch. This leads to a dark place for the Biden's. Imagine what we will uncover after a year of investigating. :laugh:

Watching the House of Representatives presenting the various documents that are showing the Biden's extensive financial transactions with the Chinese Communist Party among others in receiving millions, (up to $10 million...) has received from foreign countries funds for businesses with no known expertise!
View attachment 784118

What documents? This sounds like Fox News bullshit.

well they aren’t prosecutors..but there certainly seems to be probable cause of criminality if a prosecutor wants to take up the case
If they don’t know what they’re talking about, they shouldn’t be having a press conference. It’s just theatre.

Forum List

Back