Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

haha yes that is what money laundering is, to take dirty (illegal money) and attempt to make it clean

selling influence, or public corruption, is illegal
You forgot to mention anything about the money being illegal in your other post which is why what you described wasn’t money laundering.

What was illegal about the money?

So you are taking Biden to trail with speculation? A judge would throw that out. But Kevin McCarthy is the judge here.

That's okay bring it. You won't find anything. Same with the Clinton Foundation. We're too smart for that. Not like Trump who doesn't care if he gets caught so he doesn't cover his tracks.

The Clinton foundation is a public operational charity that is audited. Their overhead is the same as the American Red Cross. 10%

Um, maybe because they only started investigating less than 100 days ago? Are you under the impression that what they uncovered so far leads to dead ends? Nah bitch. This leads to a dark place for the Biden's. Imagine what we will uncover after a year of investigating. :laugh:
Then I’ll ask again, if they don’t know anything why have a press conference?

I do not trust anything they say, just as I did not trust anything the Dems said about what they had on Trump.

It is all just bullshit till we all get to see them or they are shown in a court of law under oath and cross examination.
You wrote: "It is just scary some days how alike you two sides are"
If that is true, please explain this aspect that influences people like you evidently to believe both sides are "alike".
Then on top of this ... ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
So being the supposedly neutral party you represent... explain why the MSM is so entrenched with the Democrats?
MSMdonations.png

You wrote: "It is just scary some days how alike you two sides are"
If that is true, please explain this aspect that influences people like you evidently to believe both sides are "alike".
Then on top of this ... ABC,CBS,NBC donated $400 million in advertising time by spending 92% negative, vs. just 8% positive from July 29 through October 20 Broadcast networks deliver 92% negative coverage for Trump, 66% positive for Biden: Study
So being the supposedly neutral party you represent... explain why the MSM is so entrenched with the Democrats?

The MSM has always leaned to the left, even when I was a kid. It has just gotten worse over time. So in response we have talk radio and the rise of the Right wing media who takes being biased to a degree even the MSM won't touch yet.

Perfect example of who alike the two sides are. You both hate biased news unless it is biased in your way then it is cool

If they don’t know what they’re talking about, they shouldn’t be having a press conference. It’s just theatre.
they appeared to be very clear about what they were talking about. what makes you think they didn’t know? or what didn’t you understand?

You forgot to mention anything about the money being illegal in your other post which is why what you described wasn’t money laundering.

What was illegal about the money?
haha. well i thought that was understood when i refer to it as money laundering.

Then I’ll ask again, if they don’t know anything why have a press conference?
They know a shitload. The conference was an hour of rapid fire information spewing!!! You clearly didnt watch it. Youre just an uninformed bum who talks about subjects he doesnt know shit about. :laugh:

haha. well i thought that was understood when i refer to it as money laundering.
You left out the most critical element. You’re not alone because the Republicans also left it out.

Why was the money illegal? None of you know.

They know a shitload. The conference was an hour of rapid fire information spewing!!! You clearly didnt watch it. Youre just an uninformed bum who talks about subjects he doesnt know shit about. :laugh:
Are any of these things they know crimes?

The other way we are coming at you is by asking, "what about this?" Seems like your evidence is weak. You have nothing. You want to launch an investigation to see if you can find something. Perhaps you should have looked and found something first then made your major announcement.

Which is all just to distract from Trump's rape trial verdict GUILTY. Just yesterday.

Can we at least have a day then tomorrow you can come out with this nothing burger?
You do realize that Trump was found not guilty? My guess is they rushed that verdict, to ease the pain of what will be the impeachment of Biden, and criminal charges against family members!

You left out the most critical element. You’re not alone because the Republicans also left it out.

i’m o they didn’t they outlined it in the PC. Why do you keep making comments when you didn’t even bother to watch the PC?

I stated clearly why in my prior post

Because its seems rather apparent that the only tbing the Bidens had to trade for that money was influence. Biden has been a politician his entire life. His business is politics and nothing else. Am i wrong? Does he have a restaurant or furniture business im not aware of? Anything at all?

Forum List

Back