Occurring now...Biden and his families' nefarious business dealings-- what business expertise worth $10 million???

Can any of the board Bidenista Cultist apologists explain the following:

• If this was just a legit business of Hunter why do they need 20 LLCs instead of just one?
  • What services did Hunter provide to these foreign entities and governments?
  • What services did Joe's young grandchildren perform to get paid what they were paid?
  • For that matter, what services did any of the 12 Biden family members perform?
  • Why were payments split up into multiple payments of the same amount to multiple companies?
  • Did all 12 Biden family members report these payments on their tax returns?

Remember, Comer just sent subpoenas to a few of their associates. Many more are coming, so this is most likely the tip of the iceberg.
Not anyone’s job to explain any of it. It’s your job to explain what was illegal about the payments.

So far no one has any explanation.

How can you not know that? OMG.
You are applying that annoying lib technique of playing dumb and throwing questions back at the person your debating in order to finally get them tired of dealing with you and go away.

In the meantime, YOU refuse to answer a single question.

Not anyone’s job to explain any of it. It’s your job to explain what was illegal about the payments.

So far no one has any explanation.
It’s your job to defend why the Biden Family received millions of dollars for no discernible work from foreign nationals - and from shell companies set up for no other reason to receive the money to disguise it.

It’s your job to defend why the Biden Family received millions of dollars for no discernible work from foreign nationals - and from shell companies set up for no other reason to receive the money to disguise it.
No, I never signed up for that job.

It’s your job to provide substantiation to your own allegations, which is something you fail to do.

No, I never signed up for that job.

It’s your job to provide substantiation to your own allegations, which is something you fail to do.
Except you just said it was MY job to explain what is wrong with relatives of the Joe Biden receiving millions of dollars from foreign nationals while he was president - and why they set up shell companies to launder the money.

Except you just said it was MY job to explain what is wrong with relatives of the Joe Biden receiving millions of dollars from foreign nationals while he was president - and why they set up shell companies to launder the money.
Since you’re alleging that these are illegal transactions, yes it is your job. If you don’t want that to be your job, don’t make allegations.

If it walk likes a duck and talks like a duck, it’s a duck. The Biden Family is corrupt beyond all get-out, taking millions from foreign nationals, with Biden’s knowledge if not outright profiting from.

The Biden Cult is unbelievable.

Amount of time ABC, NBC, and CBS spent on this story on their network "News" casts:

ZERO seconds.

:auiqs.jpg:

I don’t have to bring anything. I’m not the one making the allegations.

Apparently you don’t know how this works.
We have determined you have nothing. No need to waste any more time on you, Troll.

I don’t have to bring anything. I’m not the one making the allegations.

Apparently you don’t know how this works.
They aren’t allegations. Biden Family members, including a granddaughter, received millions from foreign nationals, laundered through shell companies set up for that express purpose. And Biden knew about it.

If it walk likes a duck and talks like a duck, it’s a duck. The Biden Family is corrupt beyond all get-out, taking millions from foreign nationals, with Biden’s knowledge if not outright profiting from.

The Biden Cult is unbelievable.
Looking like a duck and talking duck is dvidence that it’s a duck.

I’m still looking for evidence that these payments were illegal.

We have determined you have nothing. No need to waste any more time on you, Troll.
I never claimed to have anything.

I’m merely asking what you think you have. Given how angry simply questions make you and your comrades, it’s clear you have nothing.

They aren’t allegations. Biden Family members, including a granddaughter, received millions from foreign nationals, laundered through shell companies set up for that express purpose. And Biden knew about it.
Yes, these are allegations. Obviously. Money laundering requires the transactions to have been illegal. People claim that the money was to buy “influence”.

I’m merely asking what influence did they buy. You claimed Comer had an example, but have refused to say what that example is.

Clearly you are trying to hide something about these allegations.

Forum List

Back