Odds a black person killed by a cop: 0.000005%

Odds a black HS senior has of being killed by a cop is 0.000005%
Odds a black HS senior has of making the NFL is 0.09%
Odds of a black HS senior making the NBA is 0.03%

#BlackLivesMatter members had better odds of becoming an NFL player or NBA player than ever being shot to death by a cop. And it's about 1000x better odds!!!
GOTTA LOVE THE MATH GENIUS WHO CAN SPEW NUMBERS UNTIL HIS CHILD IS GUNNED DOWN WITH 16 MOTHERFUCKIN BULLETS...BITCH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Oh....feelings hurt? Yes. It's tragic when it happens. Thankfully.....on Thanksgiving hahaha....it's so rare, so uncommon, it's almost silly to worry about it.

Black teens have higher odds of dying from a dog bite or lightning strike than a cops bullet.

A black teen is 1000x (literally 1000x by stats) to END UP in the NFL or NBA than end up dead by a cop.

That's just raw truth honey.

LISTEN, if you do anything in this life, you and the others here have got to stop with the defusionary tactics of trying to school black folk. We don't need white people telling us who kills who the most, we live among this shit every day, every waking hour of the day...so you nuts spewing numbers mean nothing to us. We're here discussing cops that empty bullets into dead bodies, who choke motherfuckers to death for selling e cigs on a corner, who shot mf's in the back for not paying child support, I mean the list of unjustified murders among blacks is endless and even one death is one too fuckin many.....now when unarmed whites die at this rate, than let talk, lets have a real fuckin discussion, otherwise keep your stats and your bs to yourselves....we get it.

#BlackLivesMatter members had better odds of becoming an NFL player or NBA player than ever being shot to death by a cop. And it's about 1000x better odds!!!
GOTTA LOVE THE MATH GENIUS WHO CAN SPEW NUMBERS UNTIL HIS CHILD IS GUNNED DOWN WITH 16 MOTHERFUCKIN BULLETS...BITCH GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE.

Oh....feelings hurt? Yes. It's tragic when it happens. Thankfully.....on Thanksgiving hahaha....it's so rare, so uncommon, it's almost silly to worry about it.

Black teens have higher odds of dying from a dog bite or lightning strike than a cops bullet.

A black teen is 1000x (literally 1000x by stats) to END UP in the NFL or NBA than end up dead by a cop.

LISTEN, if you do anything in this life, you and the others here have got to stop with the defusionary tactics of trying to school black folk. We don't need white people telling us who kills who the most, we live among this shit every day, every waking hour of the day...so you nuts spewing numbers mean nothing to us. We're here discussing cops that empty bullets into dead bodies, who choke motherfuckers to death for selling e cigs on a corner, who shot mf's in the back for not paying child support, I mean the list of unjustified murders among blacks is endless and even one death is one too fuckin many.....now when unarmed whites die at this rate, than let talk, lets have a real fuckin discussion, otherwise keep your stats and your bs to yourselves....we get it.

It's not "endless". It's a couple dozen...at most.

You "live in it". But you've been brainwashed into what "it" is. It isn't what you think it is. Raw hard stats just don't add up.

We've listened to you guys and what you claim. Saw the stats. And it simply doesn't match up.

We listened.
We researched.

The facts and stats flat out don't support the narrative. And it's not even close. It's ridiculously in accurate what they're saying.

You "live in it". But you've been brainwashed into what "it" is. It isn't what you think it is. Raw hard stats just don't add up.

We've listened to you guys and what you claim. Saw the stats. And it simply doesn't match up.

Why you want to harsh her victimhood man.....it's all she's got ...:piss2::blsmile:

Why you want to harsh her victimhood man.....it's all she's got ...:piss2::blsmile:

It's bizarre. You show them the raw stats...and how incredibly UNLIKELY and rare it is to be shot by a cop....and they get mad!! Almost like they WANT the oppression.

Like being mad at the doctor when he says it's not cancer, it's just a hang nail.

It's bizarre. You show them the raw stats...and how incredibly UNLIKELY and rare it is to be shot by a cop....and they get mad!! Almost like they WANT the oppression.

Like being mad at the doctor when he says it's not cancer, it's just a hang nail.

They need someone to blame for their failures in life.
So.....RACISM!!!

What are the odds that you will ever be in a situation where a firearm can save your life?

Are these odds greater than....or less than....the odds that you will accidentally shoot someone with your firearm?

When chickenshit nutbags start talking about odds.....they don't last very long.

Stats flat out simply don't match the narrative.
The "narrative" is the people hired to protect you aren't allowed to murder you. Pretty simple actually.

No they arent. And guess what? It's LESS likely that they do than getting struck by lightning or killed by a dog.

Stats prove that.

A black teen is 1000x more likely to end up in the NBA or NFL than be killed by a cop. 1000x!!!!

What are the odds that you will ever be in a situation where a firearm can save your life?

Are these odds greater than....or less than....the odds that you will accidentally shoot someone with your firearm?

When chickenshit nutbags start talking about odds.....they don't last very long.

Well it's been forty years and I've used a gun for self defense one time,thank God I didnt have to pull the trigger.
And I've shot zero people by accident.

Odds are slim. What are the odds my kids school burns down? Almost none. Still have a fire extinguisher.

The odds of needing a gun in self defense? I'll run the stat. It's probably 10,000x more than a black being killed by a cop.

Well it's been forty years and I've used a gun for self defense one time,thank God I didnt have to pull the trigger.

Bullshit.

Show the math.

Show the math.

Google it like I did....or fork up tuition boy.

Stats flat out simply don't match the narrative.
The "narrative" is the people hired to protect you aren't allowed to murder you. Pretty simple actually.

No they arent. And guess what? It's LESS likely that they do than getting struck by lightning or killed by a dog.

Stats prove that.

A black teen is 1000x more likely to end up in the NBA or NFL than be killed by a cop. 1000x!!!!
yet, people do not look to lighting as a role model..

Bullshit.

And what do you know other than what goes on in your feverish progressive mind?

Show the math.

Google it like I did....or fork up tuition boy.

Translation....you made it up.

Forum List

Back