(ODS) Obama Derangement Syndrome going full force

if you were as big a winner as you claim Dean your rep would be in the thousands.....just because Dottie and RW thank your posts doesn't mean you won...."Obsessed" people are not winners....well i guess in their minds they are,but then thats why they are Obsessed....

I'm not like you. I don't whine and stalk. I just post things Republicans say. Because everyone needs to hear them.

The Fight Over Unemployment Benefits Underscores the Right's Extremism - Under George W. Bush, the GOP never balked at extending unemployment benefits, but that was then.

Course, after those fabulous Bush Tax cuts passed through reconciliation, why did they need unemployment benefits?

I'm not like you. I don't whine
for a guy who doesnt whine you have 30 thousand plus threads here whining about those nasty Republicans......

and stalk.

you just dont like someone who calls you on your bullshit.....you might have to explain your shit.....besides being the number one poster who mentions race you are also the number one poster who starts threads and runs from them when the "tough" questions start.....

I post what Republicans say. That's why there are no tough questions. Just unproven accusations of lying.

This one was my all time favorite:

Subpoena power in BP oil spill investigation blocked by Senate Republicans

I posted a half dozen links to this subject and USMB Republicans screamed liar. It's left wing smears. There had to be another reason. It can't be true.

Even after I posted video from the Senate, they still denied it.

You guys aren't arguing with me. You are argue with your elected leaders.

if you were as big a winner as you claim Dean your rep would be in the thousands.....just because Dottie and RW thank your posts doesn't mean you won...."Obsessed" people are not winners....well i guess in their minds they are,but then thats why they are Obsessed....

I'm not like you. I don't whine and stalk. I just post things Republicans say. Because everyone needs to hear them.

The Fight Over Unemployment Benefits Underscores the Right's Extremism - Under George W. Bush, the GOP never balked at extending unemployment benefits, but that was then.

Course, after those fabulous Bush Tax cuts passed through reconciliation, why did they need unemployment benefits?

for a guy who doesnt whine you have 30 thousand plus threads here whining about those nasty Republicans......

and stalk.

you just dont like someone who calls you on your bullshit.....you might have to explain your shit.....besides being the number one poster who mentions race you are also the number one poster who starts threads and runs from them when the "tough" questions start.....

truth
and he is a typical leftie, can dish it out but whines when he is called on his BS

and stalk.

I post what Republicans say. That's why there are no tough questions. Just unproven accusations of lying.

I posted a half dozen links to this subject and USMB Republicans screamed liar. It's left wing smears. There had to be another reason. It can't be true.

sure you do Dean.....one of my favorite Dean threads....."Republicans HATE Education and want to END it".....and yet nothing saying that in your link.....you left that thread after questions started coming in asking you to prove that.....you are to dishonest to be credible...thats why you are considered a joke.....

and stalk.

truth
and he is a typical leftie, can dish it out but whines when he is called on his BS

he does Dance good though....even without music....

and stalk.

truth

he does Dance good though....even without music....

It's called the, Rdeanie

Last edited:

and stalk.

sure you do Dean.....one of my favorite Dean threads....."Republicans HATE Education and want to END it".....and yet nothing saying that in your link.....you left that thread after questions started coming in asking you to prove that.....you are to dishonest to be credible...thats why you are considered a joke.....

."Republicans HATE Education and want to END it"

True. It's like Medicare. Republicans want to replace it with a voucher program. Thereby making it "NOT" Medicare. Making it a voucher program. They say "We don't want to destroy Medicare, we just want to replace it with something else". Ending it is destroying it.

Same with education.

Republicans want to teach "magical creation" as science and as the Texas Republican Party platform shows, end the teaching of critical thinking so kids won't question their parents.

Suddenly, that's not "education" it's propaganda.

Anyone who has spent time on this site and read the endless threads about education knows exactly what Republicans want to do. Is there anything the don't want to gut? Except tax cuts for billionaires and corporate subsidies?

True. It's like Medicare. Republicans want to replace it with a voucher program. Thereby making it "NOT" Medicare. Making it a voucher program. They say "We don't want to destroy Medicare, we just want to replace it with something else". Ending it is destroying it.

Same with education.

Republicans want to teach "magical creation" as science and as the Texas Republican Party platform shows, end the teaching of critical thinking so kids won't question their parents.

Anyone who has spent time on this site and read the endless threads about education knows exactly what Republicans want to do. Is there anything the don't want to gut? Except tax cuts for billionaires and corporate subsidies?

thats sure as hell aint what you said back in that thread about how you came to that conclusion.....of course since there was about 10 "links" supplied by other posters there showing Democratic Governors doing the exact same thing as the Republicans ones were......you kinda gave your lame "reasoning" and ....disappeared never to resurface in that thread again.....why dont you tell everyone here what your "reasoning" was back then.....this story is just a dance.........

Same with education.

thats sure as hell aint what you said back in that thread about how you came to that conclusion.....of course since there was about 10 "links" supplied by other posters there showing Democratic Governors doing the exact same thing as the Republicans ones were......you kinda gave your lame "reasoning" and ....disappeared never to resurface in that thread again.....why dont you tell everyone here what your "reasoning" was back then.....this story is just a dance.........

I don't make stuff up about Republicans. I just quote their leaders.

Forum List

Back