Of course not....the clinton minion who set up server..did not have National Security Clearance.....

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
Now why would the Secretary of State have someone with a National Security Clearance set up several illegal email servers for her........when she can just have some minion with no security clearance do it for her....

Hillary Clinton Aide Who Set Up Her Private Email Server Had 'No Security Clearance' - Breitbart

Justin Cooper, who helped set up Hillary Clinton’s private home email system, testified Tuesday before the House Oversight Committee andadmitted that he had no national security clearance during the time he had access to all of Hillary Clinton’s emails while she was Secretary of State.

Cooper, who was a former aide to President Bill Clinton, said “I did not have a security clearance” while setting up and servicing Hillary Clinton’s private email server, laptops, and mobile devices.

And of course, two of the minions took the 5th Amendment........you know...because all they did was delete email about weddings and yoga.....right?

“Who told you to delete the emails?” Rep. Chaffetz asked Paul Combetta of Platte River Networks about Clinton’s email server.

“On the advice of counsel, I respectfully decline to answer and assert my Fifth Amendment privilege,” Combetta said. Combetta was reportedly granted immunity by the Department of Justice during its investigation of Clinton’s mishandling of classified emails while at State.

They show the country how far their partisanship has gone that they no longer value our nation over the interests of their party.

Forum List

Back