🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Of Wolves and Men (RE: Springfield Missouri attack Vessey & Cole)

EverCurious

Gold Member
Jul 24, 2014
See video. This pack of men, and I use that term loosely, allegedly attempted to sexually assault the young lady then attacked the couple when they went out together.

Gang viciously assaulting couple in Missouri caught on camera Mail Online

In Alaska lore it is said that the wolves would follow gold seekers for weeks on the trails, stealing off the dogs one by one, waiting for the man to show weakness, until the fire died down; then they would strike. The wolves, though, at least had reason for their tactics and actions; an understandable reason - their hunger drove them, and they took those who did not follow the 'rules of the wild.'

I cannot imagine any situation in my life where I have even considered such behavior as is displayed in the linked video. I must ask how it is that, in this modern age, we have found in this one moment in time, in this one single location, not merely one person willing to act thusly, but fucking six of them!?! What ruthless law of nature guides this pack and what is wrong inside their heads that makes them act in this way?

Wolves were driven nearly into extinction in the United States for merely eating our sheep, yet these types are allowed to rove freely and attack our people, with little to no investigation into what drives them to such insanity. At some point is it not time for us Americans to recognize vicious animals for what they truly are and attempt to do something about it?

~ This is not the first incident like this, there was recently a similar wolf mentality attack at a McDonalds by some college, the Ferguson riots is another recent example, and there have been other incidents of pack mentality violence as well. Just to be clear this is not a racial issue to me, I speak of the mentality involved in ALL pack attacks like this.

There are scumbags on this earth and their is no changing that................

This is the act of criminal scum...........

Perhaps more people should take self defense courses..............As a few tricks of the trade would send these scum to their proper place.............

Forum List

Back