Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed
Aid was never even mentioned in the phone calls. Trump furnished aid that Obama with held and required noting in exchange. But Trump's right, they should get to the bottom of Ukraine's interference in our election and with the Biden's Bribery scheme and see how it interactions with Biden's extortion to get the prosecutor fired.

Impeachment Show:
Confirmed: Dems switched from “quid pro quo” to “bribery” because a focus group told them it was better

Messaging.
FEELINGS TRUMP the statutes and facts... this tells you all you need to know about this clown show!

Democrats will vote to impeach Trump
The Senate will not remove Trump
DC coxuckers get paid to play partisan politics instead of solving problems
A president using foreign aid money to shake down another country`s leader for personal favors is a problem. Should all presidents be allowed to do that or just Trump?

1. All 3 witnesses said that Burisma is corrupt
2. Trump is required by law to investigate corruption before sending aid
3. The fact that the Bidens made $millions from Burisma should be the major scandal
4. The democrats and MSM whining about investigating "the corrupt Bidens" is also a scandal

Let's sum up the Impeachment process to date.

If you are right wingnut the Repubs are kicking the Dems ass
If you are left wingnut the Dems are kicking the Repubs ass.

The rest of us do not really give a shit and know it is all just Kabuki theater

The impeachable offenses are bribery, misuse of an office of trust, and contempt of Congress. You could shoehorn in a couple more, if you wanted to take your time.

Have you read the U.S. Constitution and what the founders meant by bribery? :itsok:

Feel free to explain it to me.
I will. Founders never said shit about it because they expected it to happen.

There's an old adage demonstrated - blueslegend chose not to reply, while you took the path of removing all doubt.

554d3c46-6388-4c0f-931b-d79d55994b25.jpeg

3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Fusion GPS is a private company that was hired to do opposition research. This researched went to Russia because Trump was doing business in Russia and lying about it. Everytime you morons bring this up as some sort of collusion, you are masking a fool out of yourself.

When you equate Biden's action in the Ukraine with Trump's, you are making a total ass out of yourself.

Trump is guilty plain as day.

1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

Asking is not bribing. Bribing is when you have negative information about somebody, and threaten to expose them if they don't do your bidding. No evidence Trump ever did that.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

Terrible comparison. A better one would be taking money out of the bank. If you withdraw cash from your savings account, and your neighbor sees you have a lot of cash, which you tell him you got from the bank, and he assumes you robbed the bank, that's not grounds to arrest anybody if he calls the cops.

Trump openly stated he had several good reasons for the withholding of money, including one of his campaign promises which was pressure the rest of the UN members to pony up a bit. The Democrats, the liars they are, ASSUMED it had to do with Slow Joe's candidacy, and they probably didn't even do that. Since they are looking for ways to try and get rid of Trump, they are using that as a cheap excuse. Like I said, you can't impeach somebody based on mind reading, because nobody can read minds on this planet.

The better question is can you read? Instead of just Googling links, try opening up the story for yourself.

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

And that's not an impeachable offense either.

Bribery is impeachable.

You just admitted Trump did it.

Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Considering that the withholding of the Javelins would predictably result in (additional) Ukrainian wounded and dead, you might even call it "exaction".

There is another aspect that I find is widely overlooked. Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" like removing a widely admired anti-corruption crusader from her office. Oh, wait, there is one better than that:

Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" as loudly as urging your counterpart to bring the power of the state to bear on a political opponent in an obviously politically motivated "investigation". That's going to teach them Ukrainians a lesson, doesn't it?

That's the U.S. of A. under Trump in a nutshell, teaching the world a lesson in corruption. Devastating though this is, the number of folks who would go along with all that is worse, still.

It is behavior that cannot be defended. To allow this type of bastardization of our foreign policy, to allow the executive to attack the loyal opposition in this manner, is an attack on the Republic.

Damn, there's not suppose to be opposition within the administration, loyal or otherwise. These fuckers are hired to carry out the policy of their elected boss, not try implement their own policy.

"Their own policy" is the policy of the United States as it had been for the past several years, supporting Ukraine's efforts to clean out the corrupt oligarchs subverting attempts at a fair and democratic government. It was also the policy of the United States to support Ukraine militarily in its fight against Russian aggression.
If the "boss" didn't like this policy, for whatever reason, he had every right to stand up and tell the State Department why and what he wanted done instead. But Trump didn't do that, did he? He got his private attorney and a bunch of thug friends to do it "under the table" and for the most part the current officials around the President closed their eyes to it and let it happen. I'm grateful to the whistleblower and to the people who have testified to what happened. Not because I couldn't cope with not having "my guy" elected, but because Trump is a crook.

1) withholding funds for policial purpose is abuse of power. Or, asking another country to announce fake investigation of polical opponent also is abuse of power. Together its bribery.

Asking is not bribing. Bribing is when you have negative information about somebody, and threaten to expose them if they don't do your bidding. No evidence Trump ever did that.

2) "If you don't announce that it's a bank robbery, it's not a bank robbery!"

Terrible comparison. A better one would be taking money out of the bank. If you withdraw cash from your savings account, and your neighbor sees you have a lot of cash, which you tell him you got from the bank, and he assumes you robbed the bank, that's not grounds to arrest anybody if he calls the cops.

Trump openly stated he had several good reasons for the withholding of money, including one of his campaign promises which was pressure the rest of the UN members to pony up a bit. The Democrats, the liars they are, ASSUMED it had to do with Slow Joe's candidacy, and they probably didn't even do that. Since they are looking for ways to try and get rid of Trump, they are using that as a cheap excuse. Like I said, you can't impeach somebody based on mind reading, because nobody can read minds on this planet.

The better question is can you read? Instead of just Googling links, try opening up the story for yourself.

4) Trump benefits from one of the leading opposing candidates under "investigation"

Bribery is impeachable.

You just admitted Trump did it.

No, I said bribery is an impeachable offense. Trump didn't bribe anybody.

That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense.

I see. So what you're saying is that any VP can conduct themselves in an illegal way, and nobody can even look into it in the next administration if they are running for President? Where is that written by the way?

The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.
  1. Since when do we owe Ukraine anything especially for nothing in return?
  2. Every foreign deal comes with elements of benefit to both sides. Except this one?
  3. How is trying to investigate a crime committed years ago by a top US official, especially one involving trying to tamper with an election, "getting caught with your hand in a jar?"
  4. What was the political gain for Trump in any of this? Biden's not even his opponent in next year's election! Just a very unlikely one.
WON'T IT BE FUNNY NOW after Hillary, Biden and the Democrat's using help from both Ukraine and Russia trying to smear Trump failed in 2016, that Trump is removed from office for trying to expose what went on only to have Biden then go on to become the new president anyway?! :auiqs.jpg:

Our conversion to Full Banana Republic will have been complete.
1) congress approved military aid to Ukraine. "power of the purse" belongs to congress. The president can suspend this aid for purpose to benefit the country, but not for personal gain.
2) Suspending aid causes deaths. If a foreign government acts to benefit a political party and the expense of another, it hurts foreign relations.
3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
4) Biden is at the top of many polls for the 2020 presidential race.

1). What did Trump personally gain? Spell it out. Did he get a whistle in his Fruit Loops?
2). Suspending social security causes deaths. Limited food stamps causes deaths. Healthcare to a cost causes deaths. All of the bills sitting in congress languishing while they fuck around yet again with this dog and pony show is causing deaths!
3). Yeah, right. Mueller investigated Biden. That was part of the russian investigation into Trump? You're a fucking idiot.
4). Biden stands about as much chance being the DNC nominee as my grandmother sprouting wheels and being a go cart. But I hope he does end up your candidate. You deserve him. Obumma 2.0 - 5.

That's something of value in exchange for favor or fealty. It is exactly an impeachable offense.

I see. So what you're saying is that any VP can conduct themselves in an illegal way, and nobody can even look into it in the next administration if they are running for President? Where is that written by the way?
If that VP weren't running against him for the Presidency, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. If there was enough of a question for the AG to take it up, that is.

Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.
Fusion GPS is a private company that was hired to do opposition research. This researched went to Russia because Trump was doing business in Russia and lying about it. Everytime you morons bring this up as some sort of collusion, you are masking a fool out of yourself.

When you equate Biden's action in the Ukraine with Trump's, you are making a total ass out of yourself.

Trump is guilty plain as day.

So you're saying because Trump as a businessman dealt with Russia (as he has in other countries) that it's okay to get dirt on him from a foreign government?

If that VP weren't running against him for the Presidency, I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem. If there was enough of a question for the AG to take it up, that is.

But it is a problem since he is running? Nobody including Trump knows who he'll be running against. The request to Zelensky was made well over a year before the election.

I didn't come close to saying anything like that. Don't be ridiculous.

Mueller was a joke. It was an investigation looking for a crime, same as this Adam ScHITt show impeachment inquiry, an impeachment LOOKING FOR A CRIME.
Democrats are the party of TRASH. They are corrupt to the core, along with their DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA WING that carries the water and covers for them.

The very fact that Mueller didn't regale himself of that entire "exoneration" matter and made a point of ending his report with that despite knowing as a legal and prosecutorial expert that such a word and task does not even exist in the legal lexicon is all the proof that anyone needs that Mueller intentionally put that in there after failing to convict in order to leave a ligature hanging out there for the democrats to pick up on again and try further with Trump!

Forum List

Back