TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favour though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Wow, such strong demands, "Whatever you can do", "if that''s possible". Yeah. I can see where you commies might think such strong words would be a high crime and totally impeachable. NOT!!! ROFLMFAO

And then trump went on....

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

There's that big bad word again "IF", so demanding, I bet you were the top of your special ed class.

LOLOL

That's Trump, asking asking a foreign leader for help with his own re-election. Saying, "if," is meaningless since he still asked for help. The law is not restricted to whether or not a foreign national actually helps -- just soliciting such help is already a crime.

Really, he was speaking of a lot of talk, and a lot of people want to find out, IF YOU CAN LOOK INTO IT...It sounds horrible to me.

I see nothing personal in any of that, of course that doesn't fit with your propaganda. You're losing your little game of semantics. Perhaps you should get to be early, wouldn't want you to miss the short bus. LMAO

LOLOL

Yeah, a lot of people.... Trump, Giuliani, Giuliani's two goons, John Barron, John Miller, David Dennison....

LMAO, Trump is use to 10s of thousands at his rallies, I doubt your definition of a lot of people and his are the same.

Bank it, you snickering fool. Faun? What a feminine name....jus saying
LOLOL

Your posts are funny.

Yours are leftist bullshit...faun

Trump isn't going to be impeached. You're on a fool's errand. ...."faun"....snicker
LOLOLOL

Trump's getting impeached. But keep entertaining me with your delusions, it's fun. I'll bookmark this so I can smash it in your face, like a cream pie, when he gets impeached.

:dance:

I heard you get cream pied daily, prag.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Aww, look at how excited the thought of that gets you.

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case
48 hours after the whistleblower complaint reached Barr's desk.

This ain't brain surgery kid.

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case

And The Ukrainians Were Left Unaware ??
Trump held that aid up for MONTHS...and only released it because Bolton forced his hand...and within just days...that aid would have expired if it wasn't released
He did it lawfully you fucking retard! The President has the duty to make sure our funds are spent wisely under the law..
No, he didn't. He was trying to get personal favors. Nothing more.

That is not part of the transcript where Trump is asking for favor.

Here is the snip, that way you can't cherry pick the words.

View attachment 289957
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I copied and pasted Trump's words verbatim.

You posting only a portion of the transcript is an epic fail.

You, shitstain, copied paragraphs out of context. I gave you an image of his transcript and you are calling me deranged?
LOLOL

Out of context? You are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Zelensky revealed he was almost ready to buy more Javelins, which Trump made contingent upon Zelensky lookinging into CrowdStrike/DNC server and the Bidens.

Read the transcript.

:abgg2q.jpg:
That's not what the transcript says.
Of course it is....

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

DO US A FAVOR, had to do with Crowdstrike. and yes from Trumps point of view, he had been wrongly set up, so of course given the opportunity he can mention that if he wants. Do us a favor means just that, unless you can prove otherwise. Doing us a favor in no way says We are withholding anything from them as Democrats would like it to mean,.... which is why Schiff stood up there and embellished out of his ASS... he had to make the conversation something that it wasnt. WHY? because the Democrats have planed to impeach Trump from the day he was elected and are looking for anything they can lie about.
They are a damn disgrace. In any other time what they are doing would be called treason but they have the entire news media on their side, and that is a powerful thing.

Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed

She never said he did any such thing. She said the dims are now accusing him of that, because the quid pro quo allegations turned out to be a wet fart.

The hell you say...she's claiming it was "only" attempted bribery

Of course you're going to vote for him...if you get the chance.

You'd watch him eat a baby and not even flinch

So much drama, queen.

LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I copied and pasted Trump's words verbatim.

You posting only a portion of the transcript is an epic fail.

You, shitstain, copied paragraphs out of context. I gave you an image of his transcript and you are calling me deranged?
LOLOL

Zelensky revealed he was almost ready to buy more Javelins, which Trump made contingent upon Zelensky lookinging into CrowdStrike/DNC server and the Bidens.

Read the transcript.

Of course it is....

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

DO US A FAVOR, had to do with Crowdstrike. and yes from Trumps point of view, he had been wrongly set up, so of course given the opportunity he can mention that if he wants. Do us a favor means just that, unless you can prove otherwise. Doing us a favor in no way says We are withholding anything from them as Democrats would like it to mean,.... which is why Schiff stood up there and embellished out of his ASS... he had to make the conversation something that it wasnt. WHY? because the Democrats have planed to impeach Trump from the day he was elected and are looking for anything they can lie about.
They are a damn disgrace. In any other time what they are doing would be called treason but they have the entire news media on their side, and that is a powerful thing.
Trump continues...

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

I understand "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favour though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Wow, such strong demands, "Whatever you can do", "if that''s possible". Yeah. I can see where you commies might think such strong words would be a high crime and totally impeachable. NOT!!! ROFLMFAO

And then trump went on....

There's that big bad word again "IF", so demanding, I bet you were the top of your special ed class.

LOLOL

That's Trump, asking asking a foreign leader for help with his own re-election. Saying, "if," is meaningless since he still asked for help. The law is not restricted to whether or not a foreign national actually helps -- just soliciting such help is already a crime.

Really, he was speaking of a lot of talk, and a lot of people want to find out, IF YOU CAN LOOK INTO IT...It sounds horrible to me.

I see nothing personal in any of that, of course that doesn't fit with your propaganda. You're losing your little game of semantics. Perhaps you should get to bed early, wouldn't want you to miss the short bus. LMAO

Trump isn't going to be impeached. You're on a fool's errand. ...."faun"....snicker
LOLOLOL

Trump's getting impeached. But keep entertaining me with your delusions, it's fun. I'll bookmark this so I can smash it in your face, like a cream pie, when he gets impeached.

David Holmes HEARD the pos trump on the phone and he so testified trump is a flaming POS
And there are idiots here who think Trump's not getting impeached.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I’m voting for Don again in 2020.

So? So are tens of millions of others.

Winning

Bank it, you snickering fool. Faun? What a feminine name....jus saying
LOLOL

Your posts are funny.

LOLOLOL

I’m not judging you.

LOLOLOL

David Holmes HEARD the pos trump on the phone and he so testified trump is a flaming POS
And there are idiots here who think Trump's not getting impeached.
icon_rolleyes.gif

I’m voting for Don again in 2020.

So? So are tens of millions of others.

Winning

Maybe, maybe not.

LOLOL

Your posts are funny.

LOLOLOL

I’m not judging you.

No one said you were.

The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.
  1. Since when do we owe Ukraine anything especially for nothing in return?
  2. Every foreign deal comes with elements of benefit to both sides. Except this one?
  3. How is trying to investigate a crime committed years ago by a top US official, especially one involving trying to tamper with an election, "getting caught with your hand in a jar?"
  4. What was the political gain for Trump in any of this? Biden's not even his opponent in next year's election! Just a very unlikely one.
WON'T IT BE FUNNY NOW after Hillary, Biden and the Democrat's using help from both Ukraine and Russia trying to smear Trump failed in 2016, that Trump is removed from office for trying to expose what went on only to have Biden then go on to become the new president anyway?! :auiqs.jpg:

Our conversion to Full Banana Republic will have been complete.
1) congress approved military aid to Ukraine. "power of the purse" belongs to congress. The president can suspend this aid for purpose to benefit the country, but not for personal gain.
2) Suspending aid causes deaths. If a foreign government acts to benefit a political party and the expense of another, it hurts foreign relations.
3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
4) Biden is at the top of many polls for the 2020 presidential race.

3) Biden was already investigated prior to the July 25th phone call. Tampering with election? Mueller investigated this.
Mueller was mainly focused on Trump. Biden was not in the cross hairs of his investigation. Mueller's investigation did not look at any "Tampering with (the) election" if it had democrat fingerprints. Hell, he didn't even recognize the name Fusion GPS when he testified before congress.

LOLOL

Read the transcript.

Of course it is....

Trump continues...

You're a liar, Zelensky spoke at length between the two requests, so did Trump.

The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.
  2. Every foreign deal comes with elements of benefit to both sides. Except this one?
  3. How is trying to investigate a crime committed years ago by a top US official, especially one involving trying to tamper with an election, "getting caught with your hand in a jar?"
  4. What was the political gain for Trump in any of this? Biden's not even his opponent in next year's election! Just a very unlikely one.
WON'T IT BE FUNNY NOW after Hillary, Biden and the Democrat's using help from both Ukraine and Russia trying to smear Trump failed in 2016, that Trump is removed from office for trying to expose what went on only to have Biden then go on to become the new president anyway?! :auiqs.jpg:

1) congress approved military aid to Ukraine. "power of the purse" belongs to congress. The president can suspend this aid for purpose to benefit the country, but not for personal gain.
2) Suspending aid causes deaths. If a foreign government acts to benefit a political party and the expense of another, it hurts foreign relations.

Damn, your commie talking points are really getting old, you got anything concerning todays "testimony"?

1) Yes, he can suspend funds for that reason, and Trump laid out several. It's the Democrats who claim to be able to read minds, and mind reading should not be grounds for impeachment.

2) Again, no evidence that Trump suspended anything for political reasons. Ukraine officials had no idea the funds were suspended until a month after the phone call. Obviously, they didn't drastically need them at the time. What Trump provided to them in the past was sufficient.

3)Yes, Biden was investigated by his bosses team. What did you really expect, a conviction?

4) The election is a little less than a year away. Trump nor anybody knows who the nominee will be. What is evident is that Biden has been losing ground since spring.

Forum List

Back