Because that's the salient part. Zelensky is ready to buy military aid from us (with our money) and the first words out of Trump's mouth is to ask for a favor.

And not for nothing, but .... I could have posted more ... I could have posted how Trump asked Zelensky to look into the DNC server from the 2016 election, which only serves to help him politically -- or I could have posted how Trump also asked Zelensky to look into a political rival of his, which also only serves to help him politically. But I chose to just focus on him asking for favors immediately after Zelensky was looking for help from us to fend off Russia.

You left a word out of what Zelensky said. Do you know what it is? Can you say he was ALMOST ready, and he did. If my memory serves, he bought 75 Javelin ATMs and 3 launchers.

The sale was approved months later and only after Trump was accused of quid pro quo by a whistleblower. And none of that erases Trump's quid pro quo of asking for favors in exchange for selling them Javelins.

Do you have any clue as to the difference between solid contingency and a favor? Also you ignorant commies seem to be dismissing other words Trump used, like, IF YOU CAN. He demanded NOTHING. Get over yourself.

I understand "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favour though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Wow, such strong demands, "Whatever you can do", "if that''s possible". Yeah. I can see where you commies might think such strong words would be a high crime and totally impeachable. NOT!!! ROFLMFAO

And then trump went on....

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

tQFdot3.jpg

Bank it, you snickering fool. Faun? What a feminine name....jus saying
LOLOL

Your posts are funny.

Yours are leftist bullshit...faun

Trump isn't going to be impeached. You're on a fool's errand. ...."faun"....snicker
LOLOLOL

Trump's getting impeached. But keep entertaining me with your delusions, it's fun. I'll bookmark this so I can smash it in your face, like a cream pie, when he gets impeached.

:dance:

You told me Russia Russia Russia would end him. How'd that work out.... faun? Lol you're wearing chiffon and panty hose aren't you?

See the drunk injun, Lakota about your fetish, perv
I never said any such shit, ya flamin' loon. :cuckoo: You're hallucinating again.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Somebody please write in this space what it is that is not yet known.

What we know:
  • Trump wanted the Biden's investigated by the Ukrainian government,
  • An investigation - IF IT SHOWED CORRUPTION - would harm Joe Biden politically,
  • An investigation - IF IT SHOWED NOTHING - would help Joe Biden politically,
  • He wanted to somehow connect the release of military aid to the investigation, and to a public announcement of an investigation.
  • That never happened,
  • The aid was timely released,
  • The diplomatic community was shocked by Trump's intentions and approach.
What, exactly, might be revealed in future testimony that we don't know now?

Ignore the hearsay issue. Trump wanted to use a delay in release of aid to pressure the Ukrainians to investigate the Biden's, and to make a public announcement of same. So what?
An investigation by the Ukraine would not be completed by the election and here's why. Having a US president on your side is very importance to the Ukraine. Producing a report that shows no wrong doing would certainly not put President Trump in their corner, if he won. Likewise producing a report that showed wrongdoing would certainly be a dangerous move if Biden were elected. The Ukrainians do not want to bet their future on the out come of a US election.

Trump does not give a shit about the results of an investigation. He just needs the Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden. The Trump campaign will do the rest. The "Lock her Up" chant of 2016 will become "Lock Him Up" in 2020.

You're making one hell of an assumption, like Biden has a snowballs chance in hell of winning the commiecrat nomination. The field is growing, and he's fading fast.

How in the world did this man become our President?

Want a short answer? White males. They form the core, the bulk, and the backbone of support for this vulgar calamity - the most benighted, self-important and most grotesquely inadequate species on earth.

My god, all of her testimony is about her getting the axe. Please tell me why we're wasting our time and money on this? What the fuck is impeachable about firing an ambassador?
I agree this is not their strongest argument. However, it's obvious why GIULIANI wanted her out--Giuliani and Co. had an agenda of their own and the ambassador, was not one of them.

Do you really think that smears were needed to fire her?

Surely Trump could put this issue to bed very quickly by co-operating with the enquiry?
For all intensive purposes both the Nixon administration and the Clinton administration co-operated with the investigation. Trump never considered co-operating. Both Clinton and Nixon understood the perils of impeachment for both parties and the harm it is does to the country. An impeachment always further divides the nation making bi-partisan efforts nearly impossible. It also makes the process just another method for changing presidents, not a good thing. Unfortunately, Donald Trump sees impeachment as just another personal battle with little thought for how it effects others and the future of the nation.

I believe the House investigation should culminate with a decision to do what the Senate will most likely do, leave the decision of wrong doing in the hands of the voters.

To be honest, the Dems aren't acting too concerned about how this mess affects the entire nation either.

Question: what the EFF is Trump supposed to do? The Dems have been after his ass since the day after the 2016 election, with no actual evidence to base any of their investigations and inquiries on. Has he not released the transcripts of the phone call? Should he not expect reasonable attempts by the Dems to allow him or his people to question the same witnesses and ask whatever questions they deem appropriate?

Question: does Biden get off the hook for whatever he or his son did with respect to Ukraine, because he's running for the Dem nomination? Should we the public not know about whatever took place while Biden was the VP? Why isn't that actually part of his job as President, to look into any possible illegal activities in another country to see if our own laws were broken? Shouldn't he find out?
What is Trump suppose to do? Well to start off, he could start acting like a president instead of narcissistic school boy who's only interest is himself. If he had real information that Biden's son has violated the law, then he would have his AG open an investigation instead trying to bribe a foreign government with military aid. There is nothing wrong with Trump asking a foreign country to look into the actives of any American if he does it the right way which means he uses offical channels and goes through his AG. However, he wanted the Ukraine to announce and investigation of Biden without any apparent pressure from the US. This would make the case they are creating against Biden must more believable.

So you're saying asking it himself instead of going through his AG means he should be impeached? What utter nonsense! There's no difference. either way. The real question is your allegation of using pressure on the Ukrainians like Biden did, where's the proof for that? The Ukrainians denied any pressure, you know that, right?

The other thing is whether Trump was acting in his own personal interests or whether he was just doing his job, to find out if Biden or anyone else associated with Burisma broke our laws. You can insinuate it, you suppose all you want about his motives, but do we impeach somebody based on insinuations or suppositions? He asks the Ukrainians to look into it, BFD. It wasn't about making the case more believable, it was a request for information and any possible evidence to find out if there was a case to be made or not. Opinions are okay, everybody is entitled to their own but we ought not to impeach somebody without solid data to support the conclusions reached. And frankly to this point all the Dems have is a whole bunch of innuendo.
When Trump asked Zelenskyy for an investigation of his political opponent in reply to his assurance that he was ready to use US military aid, that was suspicious and bad conduct on the part of the president. Then when Zelenskyy does not give Trump what he wants and the military aid is frozen, that is abuse of executive power and certainly grounds for impeachment. What we are hearing in the impeachment hearings is just icing on the cake, who was being told what and actions taken by people in the Trump administration.

You left a word out of what Zelensky said. Do you know what it is? Can you say he was ALMOST ready, and he did. If my memory serves, he bought 75 Javelin ATMs and 3 launchers.

The sale was approved months later and only after Trump was accused of quid pro quo by a whistleblower. And none of that erases Trump's quid pro quo of asking for favors in exchange for selling them Javelins.

Do you have any clue as to the difference between solid contingency and a favor? Also you ignorant commies seem to be dismissing other words Trump used, like, IF YOU CAN. He demanded NOTHING. Get over yourself.

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favour though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Wow, such strong demands, "Whatever you can do", "if that''s possible". Yeah. I can see where you commies might think such strong words would be a high crime and totally impeachable. NOT!!! ROFLMFAO

"The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

There's that big bad word again "IF", so demanding, I bet you were the top of your special ed class.

The United States senate is red so you should pray that you have enough along with those six psychopaths

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't believe anyone really believes the Senate republicans would vote to impeach Trump regardless of the the evidence. It Trump was convicted and removed from office, the republicans would be handing the election to democrats. There are 3 republicans who have announced a run for the presidency other than Trump. If you are like most voters, you've probably never heard of any of them. They have little if any backing and stand no chance. Others could come forward, but January is a little late to start organizing a campaign and raising funds.

What is really happening is the case against Trump is being presented to the voters. I expect the House to impeach him and the Senate to conduct the shortest impeach trial in history. I doubt the impeachment will have any effect on Trump's base but certainly will have an effect on other voters.
That's exactly right. The voting public will serve, in effect, as a jury. And it all comes down to whether or not we feel the Senate is right or if they abrogated their duty. But one party is likely to win the Senate, House and White House next year.
That's right Trump will serve a second term.

There are no commie interpretations and you know the exact words.

If I did, I must be the only one between us because you obviously can't answer my question.
There is a difference between can't answer and not going to answer. You know what was said on that call and you know exactly where the bribery occurred in that call.

That's why I'm asking. I read the transcript about a dozen times or so, and I can't find where Trump stated Ukraine could have US aid if they conduct an investigation on Biden. So I must have missed something, so perhaps you can help. Give me the exact words that I missed, page and paragraph if possible.
Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

They were ALMOST ready to make the purchase, they have since done so. So what's your point?

July 18
The OMB annouced a freeze on the military aid

July 25
Trump asks Zelensky for the favor of an investigation into Biden

Aug 12
Whisleblower address his complain to congress of the July 25 phone call

Aug 28
Politico publishes details of freeze and the president request for an investigation

Sept 9
The House investigation begins

Sept 11
Military Aid released.

The point is Military Aid was only released after, the whistle was blown, the news media picked up the story and the House began it's investigation. The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.

Timeline: The curious release of military aid to Ukraine

Last edited:
Well I guess I should make the case for Blackmail. Yep that's what ol'Trumpybear did. He tried to Blackmail that president into publicly announcing that the Ukraine was opening an investingation into the Bidens corruption.

Blackmail I tells ya.

Doesn't matter what you call it. The turd still stinks.

Considering that the withholding of the Javelins would predictably result in (additional) Ukrainian wounded and dead, you might even call it "exaction".

There is another aspect that I find is widely overlooked. Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" like removing a widely admired anti-corruption crusader from her office. Oh, wait, there is one better than that:

Nothing yells "anti-corruption crusade" as loudly as urging your counterpart to bring the power of the state to bear on a political opponent in an obviously politically motivated "investigation". That's going to teach them Ukrainians a lesson, doesn't it?

That's the U.S. of A. under Trump in a nutshell, teaching the world a lesson in corruption. Devastating though this is, the number of folks who would go along with all that is worse, still.

Russian invasion into Ukraine started in November 2014.
If Ukraine ever needed lethal military support, it was at the beginning of invasion, but for the next two years, they were getting blankets and MREs from Barry's admin.

Trump gets into office, and Ukraine gets Javelins in 2017. No preconditions, since Ukraine really needed it to deter Russians. Although Russians still control Crimea, the military situation has stabilized. Claiming that holding the release of the last batch of Javelins result in dead or wounded Ukrainians is bullshit. If our help was so critical, why Barry send them blankets and MREs?

Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed

More proof that NaziCons are idiots.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg

LOL

The actual fact is that Trump was not even in the store, but you want to say he tried to rob the place.

Trump ordered the robbery - for personal benefit. All the proceeds go to him.

If I did, I must be the only one between us because you obviously can't answer my question.
There is a difference between can't answer and not going to answer. You know what was said on that call and you know exactly where the bribery occurred in that call.

That's why I'm asking. I read the transcript about a dozen times or so, and I can't find where Trump stated Ukraine could have US aid if they conduct an investigation on Biden. So I must have missed something, so perhaps you can help. Give me the exact words that I missed, page and paragraph if possible.
Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...

They were ALMOST ready to make the purchase, they have since done so. So what's your point?

July 18
The OMB annouced a freeze on the military aid

July 25
Trump asks Zelensky for the favor of an investigation into Biden

Aug 12
Whisleblower address his complain to congress of the July 25 phone call

Aug 28
Politico publishes details of freeze and the president request for an investigation

Sept 9
The House investigation begins

Sept 11
Military Aid released.

The point is Military Aid was only released after, the whistle was blown, the news media picked up the story and the House began it's investigation. The president getting caught with his hand in the cookie jar and then backing off does not excuse him of using his power as president to bribe a foreign power for his own political gain.

Timeline: The curious release of military aid to Ukraine

And, they could have held it another 18 days and it wouldn't have made any difference. And how do you bribe someone whey they have no idea they have anything to lose? Zelensky wasn't aware of the hold till Aug 29.

You sure found the word "favor" in the transcript. You just have to quote what exactly favor was for.

Can you quote it, or need someone else do it for you?
  • "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."
  • "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

That is not part of the transcript where Trump is asking for favor.

Here is the snip, that way you can't cherry pick the words.

View attachment 289957
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I copied and pasted Trump's words verbatim.

You posting only a portion of the transcript is an epic fail.

You, shitstain, copied paragraphs out of context. I gave you an image of his transcript and you are calling me deranged?

While you call someone a dumbfuck, why do you idiots only give a snippet of what you want people to focus on?
Why the fuck don't you post the entire paragraph of what Trump stated. sheesh
Because that's the salient part. Zelensky is ready to buy military aid from us (with our money) and the first words out of Trump's mouth is to ask for a favor.

And not for nothing, but .... I could have posted more ... I could have posted how Trump asked Zelensky to look into the DNC server from the 2016 election, which only serves to help him politically -- or I could have posted how Trump also asked Zelensky to look into a political rival of his, which also only serves to help him politically. But I chose to just focus on him asking for favors immediately after Zelensky was looking for help from us to fend off Russia.

Out of context.

And, when he said "us", who do you think he was referring to?

There's that big bad word again "IF", so demanding, I bet you were the top of your special ed class.

LOLOL

That's Trump, asking asking a foreign leader for help with his own re-election. Saying, "if," is meaningless since he still asked for help. The law is not restricted to whether or not a foreign national actually helps -- just soliciting such help is already a crime.

The United States senate is red so you should pray that you have enough along with those six psychopaths

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I don't believe anyone really believes the Senate republicans would vote to impeach Trump regardless of the the evidence. It Trump was convicted and removed from office, the republicans would be handing the election to democrats. There are 3 republicans who have announced a run for the presidency other than Trump. If you are like most voters, you've probably never heard of any of them. They have little if any backing and stand no chance. Others could come forward, but January is a little late to start organizing a campaign and raising funds.

What is really happening is the case against Trump is being presented to the voters. I expect the House to impeach him and the Senate to conduct the shortest impeach trial in history. I doubt the impeachment will have any effect on Trump's base but certainly will have an effect on other voters.
That's exactly right. The voting public will serve, in effect, as a jury. And it all comes down to whether or not we feel the Senate is right or if they abrogated their duty. But one party is likely to win the Senate, House and White House next year.
That's right Trump will serve a second term.
Maybe he will. Maybe he won't.

You sure found the word "favor" in the transcript. You just have to quote what exactly favor was for.

Can you quote it, or need someone else do it for you?
  • "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."
  • "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

That is not part of the transcript where Trump is asking for favor.

Here is the snip, that way you can't cherry pick the words.

View attachment 289957
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I copied and pasted Trump's words verbatim.

You posting only a portion of the transcript is an epic fail.

You, shitstain, copied paragraphs out of context. I gave you an image of his transcript and you are calling me deranged?
LOLOL

Out of context? You are fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

Zelensky revealed he was almost ready to buy more Javelins, which Trump made contingent upon Zelensky lookinging into CrowdStrike/DNC server and the Bidens.

Read the transcript.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Forum List

Back