Once the Democrats vote to send this thing to the Senate, they better be ready for the witness list I'm sure the Republican leadership is assembling. This is where we'll find out if the rubber meats the road,

Once the Democrats vote to send this thing to the Senate, they better be ready for the witness list I'm sure the Republican leadership is assembling. This is where we'll find out if the rubber meats the road,
DOA in the Senate
this-roadkill-41576624.png

Somebody please write in this space what it is that is not yet known.

What we know:
  • Trump wanted the Biden's investigated by the Ukrainian government,
  • An investigation - IF IT SHOWED CORRUPTION - would harm Joe Biden politically,
  • An investigation - IF IT SHOWED NOTHING - would help Joe Biden politically,
  • He wanted to somehow connect the release of military aid to the investigation, and to a public announcement of an investigation.
  • That never happened,
  • The aid was timely released,
  • The diplomatic community was shocked by Trump's intentions and approach.
What, exactly, might be revealed in future testimony that we don't know now?

Ignore the hearsay issue. Trump wanted to use a delay in release of aid to pressure the Ukrainians to investigate the Biden's, and to make a public announcement of same. So what?
An investigation by the Ukraine would not be completed by the election and here's why. Having a US president on your side is very importance to the Ukraine. Producing a report that shows no wrong doing would certainly not put President Trump in their corner, if he won. Likewise producing a report that showed wrongdoing would certainly be a dangerous move if Biden were elected. The Ukrainians do not want to bet their future on the out come of a US election.

Trump does not give a shit about the results of an investigation. He just needs the Ukraine to announce an investigation into Biden. The Trump campaign will do the rest. The "Lock her Up" chant of 2016 will become "Lock Him Up" in 2020.

Trump merely requested Ukrainian assistance in the investigation into the origins of the 2016 election, the subject of a formal Justice Department investigation.

Finally, an issue worthy of investigation.

BTW, and just to clarify: The rest of that posting was just as wrong and benighted as was the phrase quoted above.

Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed

More proof that NaziCons are idiots.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg

LOL

The actual fact is that Trump was not even in the store, but you want to say he tried to rob the place.

Lesh said:
Trump held that aid up for MONTHS...and only released it because Bolton forced his hand...and within just days...that aid would have expired if it wasn't released
But Trump DID Release The Aid
BEFORE The Deadline
WITH-OUT Ukrainians Looking Into Anything
And Ukraine Was UNAWARE Of Any Alleged Hold-Up

So You Want To Impeach A President
Based On What YOU THINK He Wanted To Do ??

The Whistleblower Complaint Timeline

WB complaint finally gets to Congress (because the ICIG forced it over the blocking of Barr and Trump) on Sept 9. Two days later the aid is released

Trump isn't going to be impeached.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Bank it, you snickering fool. Faun? What a feminine name....jus saying
LOLOL

Your posts are funny.

Yours are leftist bullshit...faun

Trump isn't going to be impeached. You're on a fool's errand. ...."faun"....snicker
LOLOLOL

Trump's getting impeached. But keep entertaining me with your delusions, it's fun. I'll bookmark this so I can smash it in your face, like a cream pie, when he gets impeached.

:dance:

Just how dumb is our President?

Trump's order to retreat in Syria betrayed a key ally who suffered 11,000 casualties in quelling the ISIS terrorist threat. Trump's retreat order facilitated the Turkish invasion of Syria and the attempt by the Turkish dictator, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, to annihilate the Kurds who he regards as terrorists.

Trump enabled Erdogan to kill hundreds of Kurds and causing thousands more to abandon their homes, becoming refugees.

While desperate Republicans are trying vainly to defend Trump from his own incriminating statements, guess who Trump invites to the White House.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

"Trump’s mistake in Syria is the unexpected ‘lottery win’ that further strengthened Moscow’s position in the Middle East and undermined America’s prestige as a rational political player and a reliable partner,” raved Mikhail Rostovsky in his article for the Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets.

Kremlin-funded Russian state television has openly sided with Trump in the impeachment inquiry.

The President of the United States committed witness intimation in real time by assailing the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, while she was being questioned by members of the House of Representatives. "Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad," Trump wrote.

Another close associate of Trump's is convicted of a felony. Roger Stone, 67, was convicted in federal court of seven felonies for obstructing the congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies. Jurors deliberated for a little over seven hours before convicting him on all counts. Together, the charges carry a maximum prison term of 50 years.

Stone joins Trump's campaign manager, Trump's deputy campaign manager, Trump's former NSA, Trump's former personal lawyer, Trump's campaign foreign policy advisor on the list felons who have worked for Trump.

How in the world did this man become our President?

Just how dumb is our President?

Trump's order to retreat in Syria betrayed a key ally who suffered 11,000 casualties in quelling the ISIS terrorist threat. Trump's retreat order facilitated the Turkish invasion of Syria and the attempt by the Turkish dictator, President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan, to annihilate the Kurds who he regards as terrorists.

Trump enabled Erdogan to kill hundreds of Kurds and causing thousands more to abandon their homes, becoming refugees.

While desperate Republicans are trying vainly to defend Trump from his own incriminating statements, guess who Trump invites to the White House.

Turkish President Recep Tayyip Erdoğan.

"Trump’s mistake in Syria is the unexpected ‘lottery win’ that further strengthened Moscow’s position in the Middle East and undermined America’s prestige as a rational political player and a reliable partner,” raved Mikhail Rostovsky in his article for the Russian newspaper Moskovsky Komsomolets.

Kremlin-funded Russian state television has openly sided with Trump in the impeachment inquiry.

The President of the United States committed witness intimation in real time by assailing the former U.S. ambassador to Ukraine, Marie Yovanovitch, while she was being questioned by members of the House of Representatives. "Everywhere Marie Yovanovitch went turned bad," Trump wrote.

Another close associate of Trump's is convicted of a felony. Roger Stone, 67, was convicted in federal court of seven felonies for obstructing the congressional inquiry, lying to investigators under oath and trying to block the testimony of a witness whose account would have exposed his lies. Jurors deliberated for a little over seven hours before convicting him on all counts. Together, the charges carry a maximum prison term of 50 years.

Stone joins Trump's campaign manager, Trump's deputy campaign manager, Trump's former NSA, Trump's former personal lawyer, Trump's campaign foreign policy advisor on the list felons who have worked for Trump.

How in the world did this man become our President?

Trump isn't going to be impeached.
:abgg2q.jpg:

Bank it, you snickering fool. Faun? What a feminine name....jus saying
LOLOL

Your posts are funny.

Yours are leftist bullshit...faun

Trump isn't going to be impeached. You're on a fool's errand. ...."faun"....snicker
LOLOLOL

Trump's getting impeached. But keep entertaining me with your delusions, it's fun. I'll bookmark this so I can smash it in your face, like a cream pie, when he gets impeached.

:dance:

You told me Russia Russia Russia would end him. How'd that work out.... faun? Lol you're wearing chiffon and panty hose aren't you?

See the drunk injun, Lakota about your fetish, perv

While you call someone a dumbfuck, why do you idiots only give a snippet of what you want people to focus on?
Why the fuck don't you post the entire paragraph of what Trump stated. sheesh
Because that's the salient part. Zelensky is ready to buy military aid from us (with our money) and the first words out of Trump's mouth is to ask for a favor.

And not for nothing, but .... I could have posted more ... I could have posted how Trump asked Zelensky to look into the DNC server from the 2016 election, which only serves to help him politically -- or I could have posted how Trump also asked Zelensky to look into a political rival of his, which also only serves to help him politically. But I chose to just focus on him asking for favors immediately after Zelensky was looking for help from us to fend off Russia.

You left a word out of what Zelensky said. Do you know what it is? Can you say he was ALMOST ready, and he did. If my memory serves, he bought 75 Javelin ATMs and 3 launchers.

The sale was approved months later and only after Trump was accused of quid pro quo by a whistleblower. And none of that erases Trump's quid pro quo of asking for favors in exchange for selling them Javelins.

Do you have any clue as to the difference between solid contingency and a favor? Also you ignorant commies seem to be dismissing other words Trump used, like, IF YOU CAN. He demanded NOTHING. Get over yourself.

I understand "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

TRUMP: I would like you to do us a favour though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it. I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike ... I guess you have one of your wealthy people ... The server, they say Ukraine has it. There are a lot of things that went on, the whole situation. I think you are surrounding yourself with some of the same people. I would like to have the Attorney General call you or your people and I would like you to get to the bottom of it. As you saw yesterday, that whole nonsense ended with a very poor performance by a man named Robert Mueller, an incompetent performance, but they say a lot of it started with Ukraine. Whatever you can do, it's very important that you do it if that's possible.

Wow, such strong demands, "Whatever you can do", "if that''s possible". Yeah. I can see where you commies might think such strong words would be a high crime and totally impeachable. NOT!!! ROFLMFAO

Forum List

Back