It was a phone call, ya moron, not a novel. There were no pages on that phone call -- only dialog.
Oh goody! Here comes the name calling. That means you know your argument is without any merit at all. RealDave implied that the two sentences were spoken together. They were not. Do try to keep up.
They were both favors Trump asked for during the same phone call.
You’re to dumb to boil water.

Because that's the salient part. Zelensky is ready to buy military aid from us (with our money) and the first words out of Trump's mouth is to ask for a favor.

And not for nothing, but .... I could have posted more ... I could have posted how Trump asked Zelensky to look into the DNC server from the 2016 election, which only serves to help him politically -- or I could have posted how Trump also asked Zelensky to look into a political rival of his, which also only serves to help him politically. But I chose to just focus on him asking for favors immediately after Zelensky was looking for help from us to fend off Russia.

You left a word out of what Zelensky said. Do you know what it is? Can you say he was ALMOST ready, and he did. If my memory serves, he bought 75 Javelin ATMs and 3 launchers.

The sale was approved months later and only after Trump was accused of quid pro quo by a whistleblower. And none of that erases Trump's quid pro quo of asking for favors in exchange for selling them Javelins.

You sure found the word "favor" in the transcript. You just have to quote what exactly favor was for.

Can you quote it, or need someone else do it for you?
  • "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."
  • "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it..."

That is not part of the transcript where Trump is asking for favor.

Here is the snip, that way you can't cherry pick the words.

View attachment 289957
LOLOL

You're fucking deranged. :cuckoo:

I copied and pasted Trump's words verbatim.

You posting only a portion of the transcript is an epic fail.

Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed
Can't Believe They Played The Whole Segment
So Everyone Can See What Idiots, Literally, Idiots You All Are

You'll Be Literally Gobsmacked, Literally
When This Impeachment Never Reaches A Vote

From the article ...

DOJ says no such call between Barr and the Ukrainians ended up taking place.

And of course things never change, RIGHT?

Great, prove it changed. Meanwhile, Trump was talking about Biden ousting Shokin since May, maybe earlier. Called Zelensky in July and asked Zelensky for help regarding Biden. The article I posted was from the end of September and Barr was still not looking into Ukraine. So when did he start? After the impeachment inquiry started?

But more to the point, you point out how Trump told Zelensky he would have Barr call him -- so why do you think Trump didn't do that?

I don't know he hasn't, he's said several times publicly that he wants him to.

He said that in his July phone call. Meanwhile, when this blew up at the end of September, he still hadn't; and there's been no suggestion he has yet.

And you're still avoiding the question. Why do you think he'd tell Zelensky he'd have Barr contact him and then not tell Barr? Even for two months?

As I said before, I don't know that he hasn't, neither do you.

LOL

Run, Forrest! Run!!! :scared1:

Yovonavitch killed all impeachment hopes when she stated that she "saw no impeachable offense". Witness number three kills the democrat lie dead!

And then we have dumb fucks like lesh spewing their BS..

images

Dumbfuck, while not releasing the aid since February ...

Zelensky: We are ready to continue to cooperate for the next steps specifically we are almost ready to buy more Javelins from the United States for defense purposes.

Trump: I would like you to do us a favor though...
While you call someone a dumbfuck, why do you idiots only give a snippet of what you want people to focus on?
Why the fuck don't you post the entire paragraph of what Trump stated. sheesh
Because that's the salient part. Zelensky is ready to buy military aid from us (with our money) and the first words out of Trump's mouth is to ask for a favor.

And not for nothing, but .... I could have posted more ... I could have posted how Trump asked Zelensky to look into the DNC server from the 2016 election, which only serves to help him politically -- or I could have posted how Trump also asked Zelensky to look into a political rival of his, which also only serves to help him politically. But I chose to just focus on him asking for favors immediately after Zelensky was looking for help from us to fend off Russia.

You left a word out of what Zelensky said. Do you know what it is? Can you say he was ALMOST ready, and he did. If my memory serves, he bought 75 Javelin ATMs and 3 launchers.

The sale was approved months later and only after Trump was accused of quid pro quo by a whistleblower. And none of that erases Trump's quid pro quo of asking for favors in exchange for selling them Javelins.

Do you have any clue as to the difference between solid contingency and a favor? Also you ignorant commies seem to be dismissing other words Trump used, like, IF YOU CAN. He demanded NOTHING. Get over yourself.

I understand "I would like you to do us a favor though..."

But you're cool with Biden putting the screws to Ukraine forcing them to fire the prosecutor that was going to fry his son, right? No whistleblower needed, Biden not only admits it, he brags about it.
Notice that you even admit that Biden's son WASN'T under investigation.

Your claim (and that of the corrupt prosecutor that Biden helped get rid of) was that he was "going to" investigate Biden or Burisma...or something.

Again...Biden's actions regarding Shokin (the corrupt prosecutor) were supported by virtually the entire international community. The IMF, the EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G7, and a bunch of GOP Senators...notably Ron Johnson among them
It has nothing to do with Hunter being under investigation. I'd say nice try but that was weak. You've seen the 'Braggin Joe' video and you are just blowing smoke because you don't want to admit CLEAR wrongdoing.

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed

More proof that NaziCons are idiots.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg
no matter how much you kick, scream and cry like a little bitch and throw a tantrum, the facts prove you wrong. there is no crime..... Unless you include Quid Pro Joe and his son hunter...

Are you saying that "attempted" bribery/extortion isn't a crime?
You have no proof of it.. So Fuck Off!

That's hilarious - especially since Trump has publicly admitted it. Thanks for playing...

I can think of a couple of dems that may as well.

literally only 2.

You've already had 2, I'm talking in the Senate.

i already said that doesn't matter at this point - but i hope you aren't betting on a rock solid united front from all the (R)s, are you?

At this point, yep, with some defections from the Ds. Right now I don't even see this crap making it to the senate. Like I said before, this is nothing but a commie campaign trick, pulling anything they can to try to effect public opinion.
It’s making mockery of the Constitution and our Democratic Republic. Pathetic and disgraceful conduct by Democrats.
It's certainly not looking good for them.

Trump merely requested Ukrainian assistance in the investigation into the origins of the 2016 election, the subject of a formal Justice Department investigation. It is entirely legitimate for a president to ask another head of state for assistance in a US investigation. There is even a treaty that requires such assistance.

Trump also suggested Ukraine to look into potential corruption on the part of the Bidens. Hunter Biden had been lavishly paid to sit on the board of Burisma, an energy company long investigated by the Ukrainian government for corruption. At the same time, his father was the point person for Team Obama’s Ukraine policy. The elder Biden had extorted Kiev — by threatening to withhold $1 billion in aid — into firing a prosecutor.

Deranged Democrats say this can be understood only as a bribe: a demand for assistance in Trump’s 2020 campaign in exchange for official acts.

Yet to establish a bribe, corrupt intent must be proved.It is perfectly permissible for presidents to encourage countries receiving American aid to investigate and root out corruption. Indeed, the legislation authorizing aid for Ukraine actually directs the executive branch to certify that Ukraine is making such efforts.

Defense aid to Ukraine has been significantly increased by President Trump, compared to what it was under his predecessor, President Barack Obama, and it was released unconditionally.

Give the clown show a rest.

The powers that be know it's a farce...see a new Dow record to confirm. 28,000 ...28 fcking thousand
So the Dow hit 28,000, therefore trump isn't guilty of clearly impeachable offenses? LOL.

What a stupid, disgusting, hypocritical fucking pig you are.

More proof that NaziCons are idiots.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg
no matter how much you kick, scream and cry like a little bitch and throw a tantrum, the facts prove you wrong. there is no crime..... Unless you include Quid Pro Joe and his son hunter...

Are you saying that "attempted" bribery/extortion isn't a crime?
You have no proof of it.. So Fuck Off!

That's hilarious - especially since Trump has publicly admitted it. Thanks for playing...

Lol I gotta ask, how did Bill Taylor work out for you?

Impeachment summary....:21:

because the Rats have absolutely nothing against the President!

vEknwXk.gif

Democrats will vote to impeach Trump
The Senate will not remove Trump
DC coxuckers get paid to play partisan politics instead of solving problems

Forum List

Back