There isn't a shred of evidence to support that claim.

it states that biden wasn't alone.
Please quote the relevant material.

sure little asswipe, i'll throw you a bone -

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.
You’re flirting with bripat? Weird

what's wrong with you?
I am not the one flirting. LOL

EJcYJqvXYAA-TBD
Political hack for Warren.
EJcR-piU0AANj43

:blues:

There isn't a shred of evidence to support that claim.

it states that biden wasn't alone.
Please quote the relevant material.

sure little asswipe, i'll throw you a bone -

Without pressure from Joe Biden, European diplomats, the International Monetary Fund and other international organizations, Shokin would not have been fired, said Daria Kaleniuk, co-founder and executive director of the Anti Corruption Action Centre in Kiev.

Wow, quoting a Soros front organization. That's really laughable.

you & your fellow basket dwellers are the ones to be laughed at.

A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.
Robert Mackey
May 10 2019, 9:52 p.m.

In an interview with The Intercept, Daria Kaleniuk, an American-educated lawyer who founded Ukraine’s Anti-Corruption Action Center, expressed frustration that two recent front-page stories in the New York Times, on how the conspiracy theory is being used to attack Biden, failed to properly debunk the false accusation. According to Kaleniuk, and a former anti-corruption prosecutor, there is simply no truth to the rumor now spreading like wildfire across the internet.

The United States and other Western nations had for months called for the ousting of Mr. Shokin, who was widely criticized for turning a blind eye to corrupt practices and for defending the interests of a venal and entrenched elite. He was one of several political figures in Kiev whom reformers and Western diplomats saw as a worrying indicator of a return to past corrupt practices, two years after a revolution that was supposed to put a stop to self-dealing by those in power.
A Republican Conspiracy Theory About a Biden-in-Ukraine Scandal Has Gone Mainstream. But It Is Not True.

lol... next?

Check where their funding comes from, does the Open Societies Foundation ring any bells?

Let’s get the whistleblower to testify....or did Hunter Biden screw her like he did his dead brother’s wife?

Hunter Biden dated is dead bother's widow.

What is your problem with this?
Because it’s sick and they were probably fucking while he was deployed in military. The fact you can’t identify that his actions were 100% disgraceful says much about you. BTW dummy, his “dead brother’s wife” means “widow.” What a sick bastard you are. :eusa_snooty:

Yep, and he will testify that Trump told him directly there was no quid pro quo.

ummmm.... he changed his testimony. d'oh!

Link?

wow - what kinda bubble do you live in, kitty cat?

Sondland, Trump's appointee, changes testimony to say there was clear quid pro quo
By Mike Lillis and Olivia Beavers - 11/05/19 02:02 PM EST

A top diplomat appointed by President Trump revised his testimony to lawmakers in the House's impeachment inquiry, saying in the latest version that the president’s dealings with Ukraine amounted to a clear quid pro quo.
Sondland, Trump's appointee, changes testimony to say there was clear quid pro quo

or choose any one of the multitudes of articles:

sundland changed testimony - Google Search

you're welcome.

From your link:

“After a large meeting, I now recall speaking individually with Mr. Yermak, where I said that resumption of U.S. aid would likely not occur until Ukraine provided the public anti-corruption statement that we had been discussing for many weeks,” Sondland said.

Wow, how non-specific can you get? Was there a mention of the Bidens I missed in there somewhere? And that meeting happened more than a month after the call. Also both the Ukraine President and Foreign Minister said flat out they knew of no linkage to the aid.

there was quid pro quo as quoted by sondland after he changed his testimony. he will also be testifying openly on wednesday including the new info that came out about his underling overhearing his conversation with donny on unsecured cell phones,

in a restaurant,

in kiev,

that is crawling with roooskie commie spies.

lol.......................

Oh, ok, so the Ukraine President and Foreign Minister are lying, got it.

So this testimony in your view is about this woman's feelings being hurt? Gee, I thought it was about Trump breaking some kind of law.
Nope, I did tell you what I'm getting out of this testimony, though, I don't know if it's illegal. But he's a puppet for Putin. I've never said this before, but it's pretty damned clear now.

Of course he is.

View attachment 290001
It took more than the Mueller investigation to convince me, but this has done it.

Schiff is now trying to explain why he presented her testimony to us.
Smear Trump stuff.

He can't tell you the reason for anything because then he'd have to be honest. While I only watched part of it, it seems to me like it was a complete waste of time.
There was a lot of using her to make long speeches by the people supposedly asking her "questions." You know how they do that.
Jordan did such a long one she had to ask him if there was a question in there. He said yes, and she asked him to please repeat it....everyone had a laugh

The entire thing was a laugh. Can you tell me the purpose of her being there in regards to this inquiry?

Yeah see how far it gets in the senate without criminal wrong doing.

I am sure there are many Republicans who will vote no.

I can think of a couple of dems that may as well.

literally only 2.

You've already had 2, I'm talking in the Senate.

i already said that doesn't matter at this point - but i hope you aren't betting on a rock solid united front from all the (R)s, are you?

At this point, yep, with some defections from the Ds. Right now I don't even see this crap making it to the senate. Like I said before, this is nothing but a commie campaign trick, pulling anything they can to try to effect public opinion.

I am sure there are many Republicans who will vote no.

literally only 2.

i already said that doesn't matter at this point - but i hope you aren't betting on a rock solid united front from all the (R)s, are you?

At this point, yep, with some defections from the Ds. Right now I don't even see this crap making it to the senate. Like I said before, this is nothing but a commie campaign trick, pulling anything they can to try to effect public opinion.

It’s making mockery of the Constitution and our Democratic Republic. Pathetic and disgraceful conduct by Democrats.

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case

Last edited:
Was that first photo Stefanik? Hottie.

Are you sure?

Stefanik opposed Trump's 2017 executive order imposing a temporary ban on travel and immigration to the United States by nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries.

On March 26, 2019, Stefanik was one of fourteen Republicans to vote with all House Democrats to override President Trump's veto of a measure unwinding the latter's declaration of a national emergency at the southern border

LGBT Issues In the 116th Congress, Stefanik was one of eight Republicans to vote in favor of the Equality Act

Stefanik criticized President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement, saying the decision was "misguided" and "harms the ongoing effort to fight climate change while also isolating us from our allies

literally only 2.

It’s making mockery of the Constitution and our Democratic Republic. Pathetic and disgraceful conduct by Democrats.

They're commies, what can you expect?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back