Laura Ingraham Literally Said 'Attempted Bribery Is Not In Constitution'

Yes Fox News idiots are admitting the crime.

And newsflash, "attempted" criminal acts are crimes in themselves

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed

More proof that NaziCons are idiots.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg

He got caught in the act...because the whistle blower came forward...and that's the only reason he didn't succeed

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg
no matter how much you kick, scream and cry like a little bitch and throw a tantrum, the facts prove you wrong. there is no crime..... Unless you include Quid Pro Joe and his son hunter...

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg
no matter how much you kick, scream and cry like a little bitch and throw a tantrum, the facts prove you wrong. there is no crime..... Unless you include Quid Pro Joe and his son hunter...

Are you saying that "attempted" bribery/extortion isn't a crime?

literally only 2.

You've already had 2, I'm talking in the Senate.

i already said that doesn't matter at this point - but i hope you aren't betting on a rock solid united front from all the (R)s, are you?

At this point, yep, with some defections from the Ds. Right now I don't even see this crap making it to the senate. Like I said before, this is nothing but a commie campaign trick, pulling anything they can to try to effect public opinion.

It’s making mockery of the Constitution and our Democratic Republic. Pathetic and disgraceful conduct by Democrats.

Their commies, what can you expect?

Plan has been in effect to take over Democratic Party since 1962.

President Trump has every right to FIRE any ambassador for any reason he so chooses. Especially ambassador's stabbing the president in the back, undermining the president's foreign policy which he has a Constitutional right to set. This is not a debate or a negotiation, the State Dept and these appointees work for Trump. The State department is not a separate branch of government, president Trump is their boss.
So Trump has the right to fire an ambassador that won't go along with his extortion scheme. I get it.
See... even YOU can't keep up with your demtard propaganda. Extortion is out already, pard, it's BRIBERY now... I think... at least it was, but I think today it's going to change again to... "HE MADE ME CRY."

Bingo, this is the left trying to spin "Trump is mean" into some kind of impeachable offense.
Give her a break for crying. Women are the weaker sex.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg

No!

But two scoops of ice-cream IS a crime indeed! :blowpop:

Was that first photo Stefanik? Hottie.

Are you sure?

Stefanik opposed Trump's 2017 executive order imposing a temporary ban on travel and immigration to the United States by nationals of seven Muslim-majority countries.

On March 26, 2019, Stefanik was one of fourteen Republicans to vote with all House Democrats to override President Trump's veto of a measure unwinding the latter's declaration of a national emergency at the southern border

LGBT Issues In the 116th Congress, Stefanik was one of eight Republicans to vote in favor of the Equality Act

Stefanik criticized President Donald Trump's decision to withdraw from the Paris climate agreement, saying the decision was "misguided" and "harms the ongoing effort to fight climate change while also isolating us from our allies
Woodrow answers “yes” to that question.

President Trump has every right to FIRE any ambassador for any reason he so chooses. Especially ambassador's stabbing the president in the back, undermining the president's foreign policy which he has a Constitutional right to set. This is not a debate or a negotiation, the State Dept and these appointees work for Trump. The State department is not a separate branch of government, president Trump is their boss.
So Trump has the right to fire an ambassador that won't go along with his extortion scheme. I get it.
See... even YOU can't keep up with your demtard propaganda. Extortion is out already, pard, it's BRIBERY now... I think... at least it was, but I think today it's going to change again to... "HE MADE ME CRY."

Bingo, this is the left trying to spin "Trump is mean" into some kind of impeachable offense.

I'm guessing they were faux tears, was a fresh cut onion found in her purse?

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case

And The Ukrainians Were Left Unaware ??
Trump held that aid up for MONTHS...and only released it because Bolton forced his hand...and within just days...that aid would have expired if it wasn't released

It was a phone call, ya moron, not a novel. There were no pages on that phone call -- only dialog.
Oh goody! Here comes the name calling. That means you know your argument is without any merit at all. RealDave implied that the two sentences were spoken together. They were not. Do try to keep up.
They were both favors Trump asked for during the same phone call.

EJXvCzfXYAAWMcA.jpg

You have no proof of it.. So Fuck Off!

But you're cool with Biden putting the screws to Ukraine forcing them to fire the prosecutor that was going to fry his son, right? No whistleblower needed, Biden not only admits it, he brags about it.
Notice that you even admit that Biden's son WASN'T under investigation.

Your claim (and that of the corrupt prosecutor that Biden helped get rid of) was that he was "going to" investigate Biden or Burisma...or something.

Again...Biden's actions regarding Shokin (the corrupt prosecutor) were supported by virtually the entire international community. The IMF, the EU, the World Bank, The Ukrainian Parliament, the G7, and a bunch of GOP Senators...notably Ron Johnson among them

These were real tears. Hence the farce of an impeachment we have today.

Aid Had Until Sep 30 To Be Released
Trump Released It Sept 11
With-Out Confirmation Of Any Investigation
No QPQ, No Bribery, No Extortion
No Case

And The Ukrainians Were Left Unaware ??
Trump held that aid up for MONTHS...and only released it because Bolton forced his hand...and within just days...that aid would have expired if it wasn't released
He did it lawfully you fucking retard! The President has the duty to make sure our funds are spent wisely under the law..

Forum List

Back